It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher Hopes For Economic Disaster To Get Rid Of Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
That’s the thing about Trump; he ignites the worse in people.

That’s why in a position like his you don’t foster hatred, bigotry, and just general negativity as he does.

It appeals to the worse in the human lower soul, so you will create negative energy from all quarters that will trickle over the general populace and induce sentiments like this.

Trump is just a bad human being, an immense negative force.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

Bill is a moron. I tend to generally ignore what the flapping heads on TV have to say.

They're useful for laughing at, but worthless as far as mass media consumption is concerned. They are far from "News" - which you have to collect/analyze on your own these days sadly

Ah well, at least critical thinking skills are relevant one again. Just hope this MSM monopoly falls as a result of Trump's brave corrective/restorative efforts.

He is fixing this country and the broken people/institutions within

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

This is why i can't support the liberal agenda currently. You want people to hurt so your side can get into power. I swear they're begging for korea to go into full all out war so they can blame it on Trump. I'm not on the side of any party but this petty crap is disgusting.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

He's another front-man for Dims. Pelosi and Waters are the other two high profile front-men.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Coming up on 2 years and still going strong...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So you're making excuses for horrible humans acting horrible because you don't like trump? your logic is flawless.

Maybe we're just seeing the true side of people when they don't get what they want

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Ha ha. WTF are you talking about? Why do you think that?
Trump is going down geez get that through your thick head. He's going down. Mueller is going to drop a ton of bricks on him. And he won't be able to build anything from them but a jail cell.
Then I may get a little drunk to celebrate. Me and my hubby and a bottle of Jose Quervo gold.
You won't see me self destruct. This isn't happening to me. You guys keep saying stuff like this as if it's me or trump. I'm flattered you think I mean so much to this investigation but I'm just a citizen watching him fail. But I do find these types of comments very entertaining. Well not really entertaining. But I laugh about it.

The only bricks falling on anyone's head are going to be falling on Mueller's head amongst others.

You're going all in when it's time to fold. Mark my words Deary.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Laughable. Trump has ignited the BEST in Americans. He's restored pride in our country & belief in our exceptionalism over other nations (nationalism/patriotism). He's the living embodiment of manifest destiny. And most importantly, he's tearing down the massive bloated (and unconstitutional) un-elected government bureaucracy. He's restoring this nation to its originally intended state.

That’s why in a position like his you don’t foster hatred, bigotry, and just general negativity as he does.

Nope. That was Obama. Nice false equivalency though.

It appeals to the worse in the human lower soul, so you will create negative energy from all quarters that will trickle over the general populace and induce sentiments like this.

Negative energy? This isn't shaman voodoo lord time. We're talking about American politics. And if you're THAT concerned about "negative energy" look at the domestic terrorists burning down cities and attacking law abiding free speech advocates. THOSE are the treasonous worthless anti-American scum bags you should be sh##ing on.

Trump is just a bad human being, an immense negative force.

Yet he's still better than Killary and any Democrat who would have been elected. Trump isn't perfect, but the fact he was preferred by the majority of this country (look at the electoral map COUNTY BY COUNTY, sea of red) shows that failed democrat policies and populist democracy are UNWANTED by Americans.

To be sure, we don't want what you're selling. Time to restore this nation to its foundations in the Constitution, consequences be damned. We're a Constitutional Republic, not a worthless democracy. And don't forget that.

edit on 6/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The days are drawing closer. ⏰

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

It's funny how society is so easily manipulated by both sides of the spectrum. Maybe people need to start thinking and speaking for themselves instead of letting their politicians do it for them.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Bill Maher also has an estimate net worth of $100 million.. so a recession or economic downturn wouldn't affect him the same way it would 99% of other Americans.

What a selfish, stupid thing to say. It's equally disgusting that people in the crowd are laughing and clapping.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

More impotent rage from the defeated and failed left, I'd ignore them wide-eyes. They're clearly here to hoax and troll.

Meanwhile, let them keep tearing their god-forsaken "party" apart and we'll keep restoring our country/government to its Constitutionally mandated/permissible state

We're on the verge of something great. And the mid term elections are going to demonstrate how wrong the Dems really are, and demonstrate a total rejection of their failed ideology.

Furthermore, you and I both know Mueller is a waste of time. Nothing has come of it, and nothing will. Let these impotent Dems continue foaming at the mouth about Mueller and the decades-old conspiracies he's uncovering (non-Trump related by the way)

Mueller is a wash

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

So you're making excuses for horrible humans acting horrible because you don't like trump? your logic is flawless.

Maybe we're just seeing the true side of people when they don't get what they want

It is almost like they think trump has personal control over people. He has superpowers!!! He can make people react a certain way just by speaking 'words'. Superpowers I tell you. God forbid people have freewill. The freewill to hear words and make their own decisions.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Isn't that what leftist always do, though?

They constantly vote against their own interests. That isn't a sign of intelligence or evolution, if you ask me.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Just look how much they cling to this Mueller BS and recite it like it is their daily prayer:

"Deepstate/Big government, please grant me the serenity to see Mueller's supreme vision and the will of his way. I know I don't understand why he is still begging on his knees for an interview with Trump instead of actually doing ANYTHING we've predicted, but PLEASE big government, hear this prayer and let today be the day Mueller proves Trump is just a Russian agent working for the Kremlin's KGB! After all, Trump drinks WHITE RUSSIANS - guilty! His neck ties are sold in Russia - guilty! He actually spoke to a RUSSIAN - guilty!"

Its a joke. has to be. Any half way intelligent human being knows exactly where this is going.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

You could see he wasn't going to achieve much? Really?
He achieved health care for the nation.
He achieved pulling our auto industry and our economy out of a severe decline.
He captured and killed Osama Bin Laden..
Just as a start...
You're being purposely blind is all I can think. Or you've been off world.

And he was much more liked and respected by the population in general.

Not a very long list and are really easily debated the other way. Most of those examples have A "BUT....."

Obama was a fraud. its okay if you're in the denial phase still i voted for him twice until i realized he was just a politician who lies and talks really nice and failed at every promise to get elected .

The next phase is acceptance btw

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

He achieved health care for the nation.

They signed it without reading it, but they knew it would not make it past 10 years as the cost would continue to climb until it totally collapsed. I'm glad you brought this up since this one thing was packed with so many lies from Obama that in the end was a big reason for the shift to Republicans.

He achieved pulling our auto industry and our economy out of a severe decline.

You do know that Reagan, Clinton and Bush all started in a recession too along with Obama. The difference was the other three presidents were out of their recessions within 1 1/2 years while Obama was still struggling 6 plus years into his. Add in the 1 trillion dollar stimulus package failure that created zero job while families still struggled to keep their homes and put food on the table. Add in the 100s of billions wasted on "green" and other companies that didn't even make it past Obama's 8 years, and we complain over Trump's wall that could have been paid for 100 times over with the waste from Obama.

DO YOU REALLY SEE THIS AS A SUCCESS...LOL geez

He captured and killed Osama Bin Laden..

Lol OK,

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I think these people actually believe the crap they spew.

The parlour games are over. If these clowns in DC aren't held to account then there will be riots. Of that I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

It is almost like they think trump has personal control over people. He has superpowers!!! He can make people react a certain way just by speaking 'words'. Superpowers I tell you. God forbid people have freewill. The freewill to hear words and make their own decisions.

The best way to beat Trump is not by making Russian excuses or whining, the best way is counter arguments and presenting the best arguments and solutions to the american people. Not hoping for economic collapse to make him look bad.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Obama was a fraud.

Obama was a fraudulent, worthless, manipulating, lying, disgusting, despicable, anti-American, America hating, race baiting, moronic piece of trash. ***

Obama = fake pResident (doesn't even deserve the honor of the word President). Obama sqauted in the White House and subsisted on his welfare (public money = salary. You know, the thing that TRUMP donates to USTREASURY)

And don't even get me started on 3-time failed candidate Hillary Clinton. What a loser. She had the entire MSM/establishment/deepstate behind her and still couldn't win? She spent millions (or billions) or shadowy private intelligence companies, tech companies and things like the Orwellian "Correct the record" and still was defeated so thoroughly?

Libs are lucky they have overpopulated states like California on their side, because the county-by-county electoral map is a CLEAR rebuke of their failed and UNWANTED politicians/policies.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

The best way to beat Trump is not by making Russian excuses or whining, the best way is counter arguments and presenting the best arguments and solutions to the american people. Not hoping for economic collapse to make him look bad.

Yeah, they're not smart enough to think of that...

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join