It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher Hopes For Economic Disaster To Get Rid Of Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

If you're Mr.Bean, you must be his dopple # ganger then cause you're doing a really crappy job of it.
edit on 10-6-2018 by JugHead because: (no reason given)

link   

If you're Mr.Bean, you must be his dopple # ganger then cause you're doing a really crappy job of it.

link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Konduit
They threw the DACA recipients under the bus just to spite Trump... what makes you think they won't hesitate do that to the country? Trump Derangement Syndrome has driven these people right off the rails.

I am sorry but can you find just one medical book that actually has that listed as a syndrome? And this goes for everyone! PLEASE stop using this stupid term as it makes no sense and has zero pull in the medical industry.

It is not even 2 years old. There will be documentation on it's existence in Medical Journals in the future, for many, many generations to come.

I highly doubt it will ever be in any medical journals in the future. And I am sure you know that also. But the picture is funny though.

It would be way funnier if they had a picture of Hillary Derangement Syndrome that so many posters here displayed.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead

If you're Mr.Bean, you must be he dopple # ganger then cause you're doing a really crappy job of it.

Fascinating that you people are interested in who I am since this is an anonymous discussion board.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The other one is just a way to be partisan and trigger people. That is the only purpose it serves. The Hillary one can be used to weed out those supporters. I say go for it.

Stop letting it trigger you if you don't have it. I used to think it was a joke but now I think it's a real condition of some sort. Even terminal for some severe sufferers. I'm not saying everyone who disagrees with Trump exhibits symptoms but enough do to recognize some sort of psychological aberration. Maher obviously wasn't joking and that's not sane thinking.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Couldn't care less who you are, but if you're going to impersonate someone. Use a little class. No one can top Black Adder

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I don't wish either success or failure... It is what it is.

Kind of felt that way with Obama, but I actually wished for his success. After about three years I realized that he wasn't really going to achieve much, and so I became the popcorn watching person. The deal with me is success or failure on our Presidents really do not affect me very much, but then looking at the masses that had a hard time under Obama I really don't wish that on anyone. I'm hoping that Trump does better, and so far if one actually looked at what he has done and not just followed is twitter or watched CNN he has done some really good things and is showing a path for that to continue...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Couldn't care less who you are, but if you're going to impersonate someone. Use a little class. No one can top Black Adder

Exactly.

link   

Huh? Who said I was impersonating Mr. Bean?
You people are crazy. LOL.

link   

originally posted by: The GUT

The other one is just a way to be partisan and trigger people. That is the only purpose it serves. The Hillary one can be used to weed out those supporters. I say go for it.

Stop letting it trigger you if you don't have it. I used to think it was a joke but now I think it's a real condition of some sort. Even terminal for some severe sufferers. I'm not saying everyone who disagrees with Trump exhibits symptoms but enough do to recognize some sort of psychological aberration. Maher obviously wasn't joking and that's not sane thinking.

I am not triggered by it, I just find it stupid and I try to point that out. Maybe I can change at least one persons mind but that is doubtful. And ya I agree that Bill was being serious and that is kinda sad. I still think he is funny though at times.

link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

This is the sjw/progressive liberal mindset on display. This idiot would like to see 330,000,000 lives ruined to get rid one man whose actually doing a good job so far. For what, Maher doesn't want to admit he's wrong or his feewings might be hurt. Whomever shakes Maher's hand is "grabbing a pussy."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Fourth thing I've learned here on ATS: If your username is a name of someone, you're impersonating him or her.

edit on 10-6-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

He's actually highly intelligent, EXCEPT he's fully entrenched himself in the Groupthink that is Two Party Politicks (where the liberal collective hivemind idealism takes the Groupthink just a notch higher than their counterpart).

But the eneral rule is the larger the mass social group is, that an individual adheres their identity to, the stupider each individual devoted to it becomes. This effect is universal the world over with all Homo Sapiens, regardless of race, religion, party, nation/globe, etc these forces all work the same way.
edit on 10-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Fourth thing I've learned here on ATS: If your username is a name of someone, you're impersonating him or her.

Only if you use the first name of the creator and the last name of the character.
And then post pictures of Mr. Bean.

You must be Rowan Atkinson.
Nobody else would do that.
edit on 2018-06-10T01:47:32-05:002201810America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: spelled atkinson wrong and mr. bean would be all pissed off

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Well that's a mature viewpoint and you didn't try and say Maher was joking like the guy with T...oops, some other guy did so a star and respect.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He's actually highly intelligent, EXCEPT he's fully entrenched himself in the Groupthink that is Two Party Politicks (where the liberal collective hivemind idealism takes the Groupthink just a notch higher than their counterpart).

But the eneral rule is the larger the mass social group is, that an individual adheres their identity to, the stupider each individual devoted to it becomes. This effect is universal the world over with all Homo Sapiens, regardless of race, religion, party, nation/globe, etc these forces all work the same way.

That actually makes it worse, if he is intelligent. It just means he's also a narcissistic sociopath deliberately taking advantage of the weak minded to line his wallet. He's a con man, so in some sense I agree.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Only if you use the first name of the creator and the last name of the character.

You must be Rowan Atkison.

You have c2o in your username so you must be dicarbon monoxide. Grats you're either a molecule or is impersonating a molecule.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

And sanity brought you here?

I think not.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JugHead

I have no idea why the fascination with my username and the picture of Mr. Bean. It feels like I'm in a Twilight Zone. LOL.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

You must be Rowan Atkison.

You have c2o in your username so you must be dicarbon monoxide. Grats you're either a molecule or is impersonating a molecule.

Can you even read?
I explained it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join