It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher Hopes For Economic Disaster To Get Rid Of Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Problem is Trump is not going away so get use to it, NK solved, wall built, lowest unemployment in 50+ years, international trade unions solved, pot taken off of schedule 1, and a plethora of other good stuff... oh boy you all must hate him

*chuckles*
Though I'll give you one for Trump doing something about NK. Just hope he doesn't screw it up.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: highvein

a reply to: wakeupstupid

Bill Maher being a comedian? Who knew?

What is amazing is that you think he was joking about it. You do know that even comedians are serious sometimes right? And he was serious.

This is from the OP:

I wonder if any of these millionaires know that their small "wealth" won't insulate them from the consequences of such a "recession" or crash.

This is saying that Bill was joking, not being serious.

Sry your wrong. Bill saying that he "actually" wants it to happen is saying he is not joking. Also they did not turn on the laughter light for the audience to know it is time to laugh. So no laughter and Bill saying he actually wants it to happen is all the evidence that is needed. I mean you can still try to pretend he was just joking, but it points to you being less credible about the topic.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The Problem is Trump is not going away so get use to it, NK solved, wall built, lowest unemployment in 50+ years, international trade unions solved, pot taken off of schedule 1, and a plethora of other good stuff... oh boy you all must hate him

*chuckles*
Though I'll give you one for Trump doing something about NK. Just hope he doesn't screw it up.

Whether it gets screwed up or not, it is more than any other President had the balls to do.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
They threw the DACA recipients under the bus just to spite Trump... what makes you think they won't hesitate do that to the country? Trump Derangement Syndrome has driven these people right off the rails.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Wow thats one heck of a platform for mid terms. Vote us in so we can have the economy fail. Hopefully people dont take this to seriously. Some tend to go way overboard with Trump.
edit on 6/10/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

*chuckles*

Your user name is RowanBean.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Bill Maher being a comedian? Who knew?

What is amazing is that you think he was joking about it. You do know that even comedians are serious sometimes right? And he was serious.

I can't believe he gave up those car commercials in Youngstown. He was almost funny in those...

I actually like to watch Bill. He can be very funny, at least to me. That is how I know he wasn't joking. He is probably the most honest left winger there is. That doesn't make him right about the topic, but it does show how stupid the left think.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
They threw the DACA recipients under the bus just to spite Trump... what makes you think they won't hesitate do that to the country? Trump Derangement Syndrome has driven these people right off the rails.

I am sorry but can you find just one medical book that actually has that listed as a syndrome? And this goes for everyone! PLEASE stop using this stupid term as it makes no sense and has zero pull in the medical industry.

link   
The last used car ad I remember him in (Youngstown,OH) he dressed as a Christmas yak, and they suspended him over lake Erie from a huge crane. The cable broke, but the yak costume was buoyant enough to keep him afloat until his rescue many hours later. They said at the time, that the brain damage wasn't permanent... really... how many doctors ever survived hours afloat in a yak costume?

Good for Mr. Maher... ever a survivor.

link   

originally posted by: c2oden

*chuckles*

Your user name is c2oden.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

He got over 2 more years what are you going to do when I'm right... He has actually not screwed up anything, though it seems the world should be gone by now with the amount of foretelling from the left.. Wow, we still here, not 3rd world war, it is amazing how things just work themselves out...Hmmm

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

*chuckles*

Whether it gets screwed up or not, it is more than any other President had the balls to do.

*Chuckles*

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He got over 2 more years what are you going to do when I'm right... He has actually not screwed up anything, though it seems the world should be gone by now with the amount of foretelling from the left.. Wow, we still here, not 3rd world war, it is amazing how things just work themselves out...Hmmm

*Chuckles*
We shall see on Tuesday.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I am sorry but can you find just one medical book that actually has that listed as a syndrome? And this goes for everyone! PLEASE stop using this stupid term as it makes no sense and has zero pull in the medical industry.

Can we call it Hillary lost syndrome? Seems people on the left can not get over it, and they will never forgive Trump for it... What do you want to call it?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I don't think he gets the irony.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

*Chuckles*
We shall see on Tuesday.

Are you going to buy me a beer if it all works out... but then he has already come farther than any President with NK in the last 70 years, you going to give him one little pit of kudos?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Can we call it Hillary lost syndrome? Seems people on the left can not get over it, and they will never forgive Trump for it... What do you want to call it?

Well I guess so. That one is funny actually. The other one is just a way to be partisan and trigger people. That is the only purpose it serves. The Hillary one can be used to weed out those supporters. I say go for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

*chuckles*

Your user name is c2oden.

That is my name.
C stands for my first name, 2 stands for my middle name, also C, and Oden is my last name.

c2oden.

You have a Rowan and Bean as yours.
And you have a picture of Mr. Bean....

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

It is not even 2 years old. There will be documentation on it's existence in Medical Journals in the future, for many, many generations to come.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I have family in the Youngstown area... they said he rowed the floating yak costume ashore using a ping-pong paddle, and an antique corset. Urban legends if you ask me.

I can't believe he finally made the national spotlight. Good for you Mr. Bill.

Maher.

Finally got your 15 minutes of fame.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join