It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Kim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
As we all now know, Trump isn't as dumb as the press puts him in.
The negotiations will be as Trump said, you don't threaten America with your Nukes. Kim now knows that.. He is at the table of his mistake. You don't threaten America with Nukes and expect to stay in power. Kim now knows that.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Very thorough OP.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If You type something a couple times does that become like a mantra?

If it was the exact same phrase "You don't threaten America with your nukes"
Kim now knows that.

Kinda going on like Sirhan Sirhan there...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Speak for yourself. I don't even pay attention to the press, and I think he's an idiot.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Very thorough OP.

Maybe we can help him out a bit here. Now keep in mind that I do not like Trump as a person so if some part of this seems like me showing that side please correct me in a kind manner.

Since Donald Trumps announcement of running for the GOP candidates seat he has been touted around most MSM as being incapable of being even the front runner for the GOP. After he won his primary North Korea decided to do what they always do and taunt front runners from both of the major parties.
Now like I said earlier that I do not like Trump mostly because of his belligerent actions and words. Those very reasons most likely got North Korea to believe he is just always bluffing. Well he was not and is not and now they must come to terms with that. Kim now knows that any rash decision he makes or threats he makes will be met with action. I do not want to speculate on what that action may be but there would be one. So now we have North Korea willing to negotiate it would seem.
Hope that helped

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

If You type something a couple times does that become like a mantra?

If it was the exact same phrase "You don't threaten America with your nukes"
Kim now knows that.

Kinda going on like Sirhan Sirhan there...

actually i been growing rice here for over 30 years and as an American living in Asia I can tell you one thing, Trump is strong.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Speak for yourself. I don't even pay attention to the press, and I think he's an idiot.

perhaps you should look in a mirror .

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I do. Quite often. Then I go on about my day without looking like a jackass on twitter. Because I'm not an idiot.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I do. Quite often. Then I go on about my day without looking like a jackass on twitter. Because I'm not an idiot.

after 30 years in japan i still cant use chopstickks , so i relate to what you posted

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I am tired of "Trump is an idiot" being posted by people who are, in fact, idiots.
edit on 2018-06-09T22:12:33-05:002201809America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: diplomacy

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

I am tired of "Trump is an idiot" being posted by people who are, in fact, idiots.

Trump is respected for holding up the law of land, and people that are against that are trying to destory him.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You dont have to pay attention to the press.
You can listen to the liberal loon neighbors , evidently.
Now , do you have anything intellectual to add on the OP ?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Yes , Trump is a strong President. Yet to see him bow or kiss the ring (or feet among other things) that was the Hallmark of the past President named Barry.
That is what is shaping up the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It did, thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I year ago I did a thread lambasting the NK pro-war drum noise racket, specifically challenging the claim that NK be "threatening" people with nukes, to howls and fist shaking.

Repeatedly I challenged everyone to show me the actual quotes of them THREATENING to nuke US (that wasnt a retaliationary response to if we attack them first [which would be a WARNING not a THREAT]).

After several pages of side stepping dance moves & stalling, me even being labeled a liberal, finally someone did link me such an article. Some NBC hatchetjob, which provided a "quote" that wasnt even a complete sentence! And it was directed at Australia. And the translation job didnt even look to compelling at that. But no doubt it got no where anywhere near providing any scope of context what it was even about. I mean seriously it wasnt even the full sentence, let alone paragraph. And it wasnt even Fat Man The Little Boy Kim, but some whoever from NK, supposedly. And the debater dude was all triggered I really had the impression I had forced him to dig deep to find me the links he did send.

And that there is the rationale for conflict with North Korea / Iran, in a nutshell.
edit on 10-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Yes , Trump is a strong President. Yet to see him bow or kiss the ring (or feet among other things) that was the Hallmark of the past President named Barry.

He just holds their hands while walking across the course... on the way into the chamber with the glowing glass earth orb globe, where they put their hands on it together at the same time and stare into each others dreamy eyes.
edit on 10-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Ahh this would be the strong president who has Macron's thumbprint embedded into his hand tonight, right? Lol

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Some suspect that to be the case but the jury is still out.

He is at the table of his mistake.

I don't think it is a mistake , Kim has a one on one with the President of the USA something none of his forbears have managed to achieve , regardless of how the meeting goes Kim +1 on his domestic God status.

What Kim knows is that he's in a strong position.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2odenI am tired of "Trump is an idiot" being posted by people who are, in fact, idiots.

You dont have to pay attention to the press.
You can listen to the liberal loon neighbors , evidently.
Now , do you have anything intellectual to add on the OP ?

I'm in Missouri. Surrounded by redneck conservatives. I myself am very center, and can't believe what I'm seeing with all the Trump worship.

And no, I don't have anything to add to this very content rich, well thought out, intelligent OP.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

so maybe you should talk to Frederick Douglass, trump knows him...or...maybe you can pardon Mohammad Ali like trump wants to, obviously you 2 geniuses would get along fine

new topics

top topics

join