It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men's Skin Care

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Sounds awful fancy pance. Why not just go straight for the fat of the land?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I am probably a broken record on this subject. Isn't our skin the largest organ of the body? Even if your diet hasn't changed much over the years, your bodies ability to filter out the toxins and heal itself appears to get less effective, imo. I had started developing massive skin issues with pretty much the same diet I always ate, I was just aging and my body couldn't handle the poison like it use to. I cleaned up my diet and started noticing within 6 months an improvement. The first improvement I had seen in 7 years of continuing skin degradation. After about 18 months I was 98% healed. I will never look back.

Maybe it is possible to heal your body from the inside? Without fancy 'stuff'? Have you considered your diet at all?

Sorry to be a pain in the donkey.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Udder balm is the name.

Udderly..correct! Thanks! M.S.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

I am probably a broken record on this subject. Isn't our skin the largest organ of the body? Even if your diet hasn't changed much over the years, your bodies ability to filter out the toxins and heal itself appears to get less effective, imo. I had started developing massive skin issues with pretty much the same diet I always ate, I was just aging and my body couldn't handle the poison like it use to. I cleaned up my diet and started noticing within 6 months an improvement. The first improvement I had seen in 7 years of continuing skin degradation. After about 18 months I was 98% healed. I will never look back.

Maybe it is possible to heal your body from the inside? Without fancy 'stuff'? Have you considered your diet at all?

Sorry to be a pain in the donkey.

You are 100% right. I'm taking wheat grass powder. I should pay more attention to what I'm eating

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Antiseptic Bag Balm. Comes in a square green can. en.wikipedia.org... I was once a troller fisherman in Alaska. You pull in 200lb test line with your thumbs and forefingers. Calluses develop rather quickly, but they crack in the cold marine air and water. This bag balm is about the only thing that offered relief. It's been available since 1899. www.bagbalm.com...
edit on 6/10/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I was once a troller

A haa!

You busted you snake in the grass.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Coconut Oil. Thats all. And I go topless fishing here in Flori-Duh and have skin that 2 French Ladies (Mom/daughter) followed Me into a shop in Linlithgow, Scotland just to feel My skin. It shines and evidently they saw My skin shine and they followed Me into the shop.

You have to use it EVERY DAY, and especially where You'll be exposed to Sol. This will also help You stay hydrated, so when You perspire You don't lose that water, it stays in Your skin. This will also energize You!!

Stay Hydrated...

P.S. If You reside with dogs, they will attempt to lick it off of You..

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I have fairly sensitive skin on my face, and always hated shaving since I was a teenager. Several years ago I decided to switch to wet shaving with a double edge safety razor, which helped considerably with irritation and made the shaving experience enjoyable. I use a pre-shave oil, then either a Proraso or Henry Cavendish lavender and sandalwood shave soap, followed by a collagen and elastin lotion. I love that routine.

I have never really had truly dry skin, but recently switched to an all natural, hand-made Amish soap. While not necessarily moisturizing, I do enjoy it, and it doesn't dry the skin out, either. Other natural moisturizing soaps seemed to leave what felt like a residue, so whatever tea tree soap you use I'd love to know what it is. Even though I do not have dry skin per se, I tend to suffer from scalp eczema. I use a tea tree oil shampoo, which in itself isn't a solution, so I alternate between that and a coal tar shampoo, which does work. Sometimes I'll use an Argan oil shampoo for fragrance, if going out.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: schuyler
I was once a troller

A haa!

You busted you snake in the grass.

This kind:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have 0% hair on my head (other than eyebrows/lashes), so that's not a consideration. I use liquid body soap. I make my own cold-pressed coconut oil and apply it liberally a couple times a week. I think it works well.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

C.O Bigelow has the best shaving cream we have ever used,makes shaving a pleasure for sure

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join