It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump castigates Canadas top political muppet for being weak & dishonest.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Do you really want to get into this type of discussion? Trudeau(whom I care little for) is Howdy Doody compared to that Pennywise. I wouldn't even have to extrapolate on Trump's persona.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Revealed this morning that there's a "special place in hell" reserved for Tru doe.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yea but the plenty was shaken not stirred, and hence we has Storm clouds gathering. At least our POTUS likes babes with great dairy products and hes obviously a legs guy. Just like Wild Bill Clinton.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No, just want to point out that he's compromised by his sexual adventures and controlled by organized crime.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: TonyS

OK.......

My current employer is an American multinational Oil & Gas Corporation, HQ is based in Houston with Operational HQ in New Orleans (Poydras Ave)

I travel to the US annually both for work and leisure and have marine investments with friends in Port Fourchon. I try to get around the show whilst I'm visiting and was in Canada last year.

I have always had an interest in American culture since I first visited LA in 1982, so I've spent years immersing myself therein, including familiarizing myself with the Constitution, US code, US and international current events, US politics and actually holidaying there more times than I can count.

I'm a merchant (not military) seafarer (Captain) & moved to a shore based position (Superintendent) approx 4 years ago.

I'm now winding it back to part time over the next 12 months so I can start a new (non-marine related) business here on the Gold Coast with some friends.

I'm done working full time - its time to enjoy life.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

You missed out the far right and white part, but apart from that Aok sunshine

Why has he gotten so many stars for what appears to be an autobiography?

Why are you crying about who gets stars? It's pathetic.

OP, S+F.

I am not crying, I am asking a question. Why do you think he got stars for a post that in no way furthers the discussion. Theory?

Who cares, the thread is about Trump calling out the cretinous and cowardly Trudeau.

Because those who do not pay attention will be easily deceived.

Sounds like your target audience.

It is certainly yours.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56

No, just want to point out that he's compromised by his sexual adventures and controlled by organized crime.

Exactly.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
To me, it's now obvious that it was Trump's plan all along to blame Trudeau, if and when the Singapore talks fall apart.

Trump had a contentious phone call with Trudeau before the G-7 Summit, claiming that Canada burned down the White House, which is justification for citing "national security" to levy steel and aluminum tariff on Canada. Trudeau told Trump then that Canada would retaliate with tariffs of their own.

Trump treated the G-7 with contempt and distain from the get go. He showed up late, left early and did'nt even attend the climate talks. He pissed off Macron and Merkel and left Abe in the lurch. PM May refused to meet with him.

He says "he'll know" within minutes if Kim is sincere, by his "touch and feel". LOL Good thing Dennis Rodman will be there to ease tension at the "3 hairdo Summit"!

edit on 10-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Trump is ultimately trying to get other countries to remove the unfair tariffs on our products by finally standing up to these other countries. They are just upset that we won’t be bending over and taking it anymore.

Eventually the goal is fair trade with no tariffs for anyone.

Good for Trump. Time to play fair.

well, you're ignorant of the facts.....the U.S. has a trade SURPLUS with Canada, while
Canada has a trade DEFICIT with the U.S......Canada should be demanding fair and equal trade. of all the G-7 nations there, Canada has the lowest tariffs, and the U.S. has the highest....maybe Trump should be honest with his voters, instead of lying to them.....it's obvious that trump voters like being lied to, as long as it comes out of trumps mouth.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

We apparently are talking about Trudeau and Trump. You'll have to be more specific with that type of post.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You might be wrong on one small part, I was under the impression PM MAY wanted a meeting with POTUS but he refused

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Trump is ultimately trying to get other countries to remove the unfair tariffs on our products by finally standing up to these other countries. They are just upset that we won’t be bending over and taking it anymore.

well, you're ignorant of the facts.....the U.S. has a trade SURPLUS with Canada, while
Canada has a trade DEFICIT with the U.S......Canada should be demanding fair and equal trade. of all the G-7 nations there, Canada has the lowest tariffs, and the U.S. has the highest....maybe Trump should be honest with his voters, instead of lying to them.....it's obvious that trump voters like being lied to, as long as it comes out of trumps mouth.

According to census.gov the US run a deficit with Canada.
www.census.gov...
Are they lying too?
edit on 10/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Organized crime is the REAL power?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

www.census.gov...
Are they lying too?

In goods. What about services, intellectual property, and investment?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The Canadian PM is an embarrassment to himself and Canadians - lucky that Canadians (that I know and who post here and on twitter) are seeing him (Trudeau) for the pussy that he is

It is a given that there are going to be disagreements in politics and international issues. Our leaders should be able to get together and work that out. What I find funny is that you, and those you converse with on twitter, call Trudeau a pussy. Yet you seem to support Trump when he takes to twitter to air his drama like a pissed-off teenage girl.

I thought we elected a grown man. Looks like we elected a little bitch that has to use twitter instead of picking up a phone and working it out.

A bunch of little bitches, supporting a little bitch, that has the balls to call others pussies.

Might as well hand in your man card. But don't worry, you can tell all your friends about how mad it makes you on twitter.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

You might be wrong on one small part, I was under the impression PM MAY wanted a meeting with POTUS but he refused

HAHA! Okay sure. Trump refused to meet with that uppity woman who embarrasses him publicly! What a "school marm"!

I mean, we can't have a woman making Trump look like weak little school boy!

Another long-time friend of the president revealed he had privately complained of how Mrs May calls him out in public when he is deemed to have stepped out of line.

A third figure, a former White House official who attended meetings between the pair, confirmed the frosty relationship: "No offence, but she is basically a school mistress. I’m not sure anyone gets on well with her.”
www.msn.com... u

No offence, but Trump/Hair Twittler, is basically acting like a 7th grade play ground bully.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trudeau Coming Apart. Eyebrow Falling Off

Excellent Post. Ole Justin also has something else going on. Check out this video posted on LiveLeak.com in that it appears that he is wearing a pair of fake eyelashes and one is falling off. It then looks like his man brows are shaved to make him look female. Just sayin. Hmm. I didn't go into it but this guy has pics of him in weird animal costumes. Enough. He may be into alternate stuff and Trump just rang his doorbell. Hey at least Trump doesn't have any man boys or whatever in his closets.

www.liveleak.com...

BwaaaaHaHaHa

He looks like a real role model and a genuine world leader !!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The US has a bigger economy than Canada. We make more stuff than you do. We will send more stuff out to be sold than you will.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

What ?

www.census.gov...
Are they lying too?
Ouchie !!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The really amazing thing about the deficit in goods for the US vs Canada is that a country like Canada doesn't run a huge deficit against the US.

edit on 10/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join