It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump castigates Canadas top political muppet for being weak & dishonest.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I was going to stay out of this one but your OP really confuses me.

First off, you are posting frm the Gold Coast, Australia, half a world away from Cnada.
Second, your OP is rife with name calling and perjoratives concerning the PM of Canada and you cite no facts concerning the genuine state of trade tarriffs imposed on trade between Canada and the US.

All of which tells the reader that 1) you hate Trudeau and that 2) you must be a huge Trump spporter. All of which begs the question, why ever in the world would someone living in Australia give a rats care about trade between Canada and the US, and how could an Aussie come to hate on the Canadian PM with such vehemence.

Put another way.......I have little regard for the leader of Greece, but whatever they do has so little impact on me in Texas that I could care less WHO is runnng Greece.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: DJW001
Oi - get back to the other thread and answer my bloody questions, coward.

This one

I have.
edit on 10-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

All of which tells the reader that 1) you hate Trudeau and that 2) you must be a huge Trump spporter. All of which begs the question, why ever in the world would someone living in Australia give a rats care about trade between Canada and the US, and how could an Aussie come to hate on the Canadian PM with such vehemence.

I have begun to suspect that it is not a coincidence that Fox News is owned by an Australian.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

OK.......

My current employer is an American multinational Oil & Gas Corporation, HQ is based in Houston with Operational HQ in New Orleans (Poydras Ave)

I travel to the US annually both for work and leisure and have marine investments with friends in Port Fourchon. I try to get around the show whilst I'm visiting and was in Canada last year.

I have always had an interest in American culture since I first visited LA in 1982, so I've spent years immersing myself therein, including familiarizing myself with the Constitution, US code, US and international current events, US politics and actually holidaying there more times than I can count.

I'm a merchant (not military) seafarer (Captain) & moved to a shore based position (Superintendent) approx 4 years ago.

I'm now winding it back to part time over the next 12 months so I can start a new (non-marine related) business here on the Gold Coast with some friends.

I'm done working full time - its time to enjoy life.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Your turn to reply to my reply, coward.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

OK.......

My current employer is an American multinational Oil & Gas Corporation, HQ is based in Houston with Operational HQ in New Orleans (Poydras Ave)

I travel to the US annually both for work and leisure and have marine investments with friends in Port Fourchon. I try to get around the show whilst I'm visiting and was in Canada last year.

I have always had an interest in American culture since I first visited LA in 1982, so I've spent years immersing myself therein, including familiarizing myself with the Constitution, US code, US and international current events, US politics and actually holidaying there more times than I can count.

I'm a merchant (not military) seafarer (Captain) & moved to a shore based position (Superintendent) approx 4 years ago.

I'm now winding it back to part time over the next 12 months so I can start a new (non-marine related) business here on the Gold Coast with some friends.

You missed out the far right and white part, but apart from that Aok sunshine

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

OK.......

Why has he gotten so many stars for what appears to be an autobiography?
edit on 10-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Well that does explain it somewhat. I worked for one of the majors offices on Poydras and my guess would be.........Shell, or possibly Freeport McMoran. Although I thought they'd followed Chevron and Texaco out of NOLA years ago. And Shell isnt a US Multinational. (scratches head).

I meant no insult...it just struck me odd I guess because I've had friends who worked in Australia and my thought has always been that if I lived in Australia, my overwhelming daily concern would be Australia being sureptitiously or openly annexed by China! Canada doesnt have the fleet nor the personel to threaten Australia. China on the other hand?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Here's some good advice for you and the guy you see in the mirror ,...,

mostly because you are terrible at convincing other people.

"The evil doer often comes to harm through his own deceit"

👉👁👁👈

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Canadian says, "How offended were you guys at ANY insult directed Trump's way?" Seems you tools have forgotten that.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

OK.......

Why are you crying about who gets stars? It's pathetic.

OP, S+F.

edit on 10/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

OK.......

OP, S+F.

I am not crying, I am asking a question. Why do you think he got stars for a post that in no way furthers the discussion. Theory?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

mostly because you are terrible at convincing other people.

One cannot convince the braindead.

"The evil doer often comes to harm through his own deceit"

A lesson you clearly have failed to learn.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

OK.......

OP, S+F.

I am not crying, I am asking a question. Why do you think he got stars for a post that in no way furthers the discussion. Theory?

Who cares, the thread is about Trump calling out the cretinous and cowardly Trudeau.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Okay, I see what's going on now. Trudeau, by signaling all is not well in Paradise, threatened Trump's fragile strong, broad shouldered leader image, believing that Trudeau's public statement will weaken his image in front of Kim Jung Un.

"Kim must not see American weakness," Kudlow said. "This is a case where Trudeau, it was like, I don't know, pouring collateral damage on the whole Korean trip. That was a part of Trudeau's mistake. Trudeau made an error. He should take it back. He should pull back on his statements, and wish President Trump well in the Korean negotiations."

Kudlow doubled down on his comments, faulting Trudeau with putting Trump in a position of appearing "weak" ahead of talks with North Korea.

"I mean he can't put Trump in a position of being weak going into the North Korean talks with Kim. He can't do that," Kudlow continued. "And by the way, President Trump is not weak. He will be very strong as he always is."
thehill.com...

I don't know, but I think Trump reneging in the Paris Climate Accord, the Iran Deal, the TTP, threatening to pull out of NAFTA, attacking NATO and now this, I think Kim has plenty of ammunition to throw shaded distrust at President Trump's bonded word as it represents America's chance of honoring their deal.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

OK.......

OP, S+F.

Who cares, the thread is about Trump calling out the cretinous and cowardly Trudeau.

Because those who do not pay attention will be easily deceived.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

OK.......

OP, S+F.

The thread is about bloviating buffoon calling out the cretinous and cowardly Trudeau. Got it.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Trudeau Coming Apart. Eyebrow Falling Off

Excellent Post. Ole Justin also has something else going on. Check out this video posted on LiveLeak.com in that it appears that he is wearing a pair of fake eyelashes and one is falling off. It then looks like his man brows are shaved to make him look female. Just sayin. Hmm. I didn't go into it but this guy has pics of him in weird animal costumes. Enough. He may be into alternate stuff and Trump just rang his doorbell. Hey at least Trump doesn't have any man boys or whatever in his closets.

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 10-6-2018 by Jake56 because: sentence structure issue

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Trump/Spanky has plenty of "WHATEVER" in his closet.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

OK.......

OP, S+F.

Because those who do not pay attention will be easily deceived.

Sounds like your target audience.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join