It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump castigates Canadas top political muppet for being weak & dishonest.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That first pic of Trudeau just makes me think of this one of Kerry.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This post is pointless, not to mention immature and retarded. A good example of the warped and tiny minds of Trump supporters.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Lol trump is the one who had to tweet this from his safe space in the air... Such a pussy. Red hats, how are you not completely embarrassed and ashamed by this wanker?

From what I can see, the UK, Canada and Australia all have wankers, real ones, running their countries. Not much more needs to be said.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Shouldn't the title of this thread be "Weak & dishonest Russian muppet alienates America's only remaining ally?"

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
An observation: members I know to be genuine American conservatives whom I have disagreed with in the past are calling some of the recent pro-Trump posts here "immature." Thank you for helping to unite us.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You know, I'm starting to believe in something similar to the Mandela Effect ... because we're all seemingly living in alternate universes.

Trump is a genius/Trump is a blundering idiot.

Trump is a brave alpha male/Trump is a snivelling coward that showed his true colors the second he got away from the cameras.

Trump is saving America/ Trump is destroying America.

These disaparities are just far too glariing ... answer: Mandella Effect aka Absurdity At Maximum.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What you are seeing is the result of Russia's information war strategy. Democracies require informed citizens who agree on facts; it is the varying opinions of how to deal with the facts the create the political debate. There are X dollars in the budget. Do we spend more on welfare or defense? Russia has created an information environment where there is confusion about facts themselves. We have X dollars in the budget. No, we have Y dollars in the budget. You're both liars! We have Z dollars in the budget! See how that works?

Everyone needs to wake up. We need to end the attack on truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Everyone needs to wake up. We need to end the attack on truth.

I don't think anyone would disagree with you.

However, look at our friends here ... many of them are highly intelligent, well-educated and experienced ... and they view Trump almost as a messiah (interestingly, more than anyone on the other side ever did Obama.)

How do we bridge the gap? How can we even agree on what the truth is anymore?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It isn't dishonest to state the truth on trade. There is not and never has been free trade between the US and other nations, not even in the G7.

We've sold our goods with tariffs on them - Canada always has had high tariffs on US ag goods for example.

We've competed against industries that other countries deeply subsidize to make them more competitive while we don't, and don't take about tax policy. It's not the same as an outright subsidy. Those other countries all operate tax policy too.

If we're going to trade freely, then it does need to be free on all sides, and it's not right now.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It isn't dishonest to state the truth on trade. There is not and never has been free trade between the US and other nations, not even in the G7.

Can you link us the actual facts on those disparities?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

How do we bridge the gap? How can we even agree on what the truth is anymore?

That is the challenge that ATS needs to take up. Its motto is "deny ignorance." ATS management needs to take measures to ensure honest debate. Banning anonymous memes would be a good first step. Making members with a track record of posting known hoaxes and "fake news" would be another.
edit on 10-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Seems to me that most of those rules are already in place.

Even so, you're talking about regulating expression ... which I don't disagree with to some extent of course, if we're going to play a game there has to be rules ... but, I'm talking about the fact that some of us, apparently, believe absolutely conflicting things ...

Trump can't be saving and destroying America at the same time, for example.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Oi - get back to the other thread and answer my bloody questions, coward.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So basically trudeau bucked up after already getting his ass kicked in a fight.

This might have been the most entertaining g7 ever. I don't like trump causing uncertainty in the markets but Justin trudeau should know when to not posture when you already have an agreement. Weak move for sure. The guy only cares about his image

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Russias war on truth?

Just what the hell do you call the warping and obsfucation that comes out of places like CNN, or MSNBC? The real reason we live in a post-truth world is that the people are "woke" to the fact that they are daily sspoon fed propaganda instead of truth! As a result, people who are "woke" question everything, accept very little and daily reject as authoritative the likes of the MSM and the Government that feeds it disinformation. And thats not the Russian government.......its YOUR government.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Russians are at all times surrounding his house, hiding in all bushes, beds, closets and the basement - 24/7/365.

Don't believe me - well, hit his posting history and see for yourself.

Its epic paranoia.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Oi - get back to the other thread and answer my bloody questions, coward.

What other thread?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

This one

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: TonyS

Russians are at all times surrounding his house, hiding in all bushes, beds, closets and the basement - 24/7/365.

Don't believe me - well, hit his posting history and see for yourself.

Its epic paranoia.

That's it, if you cannot refute the claim, discredit the messenger. (And yes, many of my friends are Russian so there is more irony in what you say than you realize.)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Refute what claim? The premise of the thread and my opinions are all covered here.

Or are you referring to the off-topic dribble from the beginning of your posting on this thread about the demise of ATS?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join