It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump castigates Canadas top political muppet for being weak & dishonest.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Alien Abduct

He was being dishonest with speaking how he really feels in front of Trump at the meeting like he is supposed to instead of waiting until the meeting is over then talk smack like a coward.

Even though Ivanka may have a crush on Justine Trudeau, he's not Trump's Jarred Kushner, and Trump can't bully him around like Don Jr or Eric. Trudeau made it clear in a phone call before the summit, that if the US put tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum, Canada would retaliate. It was reported that Trudeau reiterated that message publicly at the G7 Summit.

It seems that Trump misunderstood Trudeau's polite demeanor for subservience. He was mistaken. Trudeau isn't a some little snot nosed kid whose lunch money Trump can steal. Trudeau has the entire strength of the Canadian government and its people standing behind him.

Retaliate? Hahahahahaahahaha.....

Trudeau is a punk and he needs some credibility on the world stage so after his "nemesis" takes off he bad mouths him. Good for you. In two months when McDonalds is breaking ground in Pyongyang and NK is producing the dollar store goods for half the price of China we will know who needs tariffs and who does not.

What...is Canada going to stop...(insert funny consumer product)..from being exported/imported.

Trudeau is going to lose in this battle because he thinks his ego and youth are more than Trump...a tool...

-Matafuchs

He may be a punk by Canadian standards but he will box YOUR toughest politician any day lol.

Bring your military to the negotiations. Thats pretty much your only playing card... right?

I think Arnold Schwarzenegger would bend him over his knee and spank him like a little boy.

Like the US, Arnie is our bitch. Sit down and be humble. The British empire will tell you where to send our military that you pay for, real soon.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Sit down and be humble

Damn! I was looking for a reason to post that line! You beat me too it!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The Canadian PM is a soy boy...
This just proves he is a weak globalist puppet. Incapable of engaging someone face to face. I can't wait till we put the economic smackdown on this substitute drama teacher...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr
If Trump puts new tariffs on us, let's match em! Two can tango.

Before you go down that road very far best look at the dependency between Canada and America. America is largely independent in most facets. We are almost 100% energy independent. Canada requires trade with many nations to survive... Especially America. Trust me Canada will lose a trade war with America.
edit on 19-6-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The Canadian PM is a soy boy...
This just proves he is a weak globalist puppet. Incapable of engaging someone face to face. I can't wait till we put the economic smackdown on this substitute drama teacher...

Spread that around a little more. I'm sure the tourist trade will be most appreciative. Because that's one way that we can suggest that you go forth and multiply.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

trump fired both comey and Tillerson via twitter. he's the one scared to go face to face. lol

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join