It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump castigates Canadas top political muppet for being weak & dishonest.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr
a reply to: MetalThunder

No, they aren't. Our dollar is too low against yours to make cross border shopping viable at the moment.

As the dollar climbs, you will see more of us coming across.

Many businesses offer dollars at par. That said with the price of gas many might be going over just to fill up and buy our beer at half the price.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Yes they are LOL I live there ... border town .... (2) international bridges - and a Meijers store filled with Canadian plates... and a Target , and a walmart, and a Kohls ... and the list goes on .... even at the exchange rate of .77 cad = 1.00 usd

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

No kidding, "a special place in hell for Trudeau" but Kim is a great man
..who starves his people, executes his family, executes via dogs and anti aircraft cannons. This is why I will never take Trump, or his admin seriously.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Buying gas for sure(here in the lower mainland especially), groceries at times depending on the exchange rate. The trouble with that is, people want the benefits of Canada, but then sell out for lower prices..I do get that so I'm not really beating those people up too bad, it can get expensive to put food on the table.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yes indeed, the consumer alway's pays in the end.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

After all is said and done , have to say, I respect Canadians. Like us south of the border, we need to look past politics and just learn to see each other eye to eye, human to human.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Huh. I wouldn't have thought.

I've cross border shopped lots in the past, but didn't think it would be economical at the moment.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I've heard it was a better choice of products on USA side many times while checking out.... Bus loads come over and clog up the check out lanes ... lots of time to talk lol

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

WOW do you ever have your facts squed badly, you sure are leaving out a tremendous amount of that story.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Canada imports more dairy from the USA then we export.

In just the state of Wisconsin they produce more milk than all of Canada combined.

As far as milk goes I have no idea what he is talking about, his supposed facts are wrong.
Are we here in Canada suppose to put our dairy's out of business because the US constantly has a milk surplus??

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You *know* that Trump is liar. You absolutely know it. I know you know it because you're not an insane person. So clearly lying isn't a deal breaker.

I think many of us feel that despite his faults, he's--so far--the best President we've had in our lifetimes and so much better than Hillary that we are damn grateful. In addition, Obama was a liar too and imo in extremely destructive ways. A very sly and sneaky one. Trump just seems to say stuff to bust the chops of a dishonest media, haters, and deep state and then acts in ways that indicate he truly cares about the U.S.

Maybe I'll detest him as much as I do the 2 Bush Presidents and Obama someday. We'll see. But for now he's doing pretty good from where I personally stand.

YEAH!

That goes for me too.

It started heading to fascism/communism IMO, when they decided to off JFK and lie about it at every turn. Then the perps and officials who lied to us were rewarded with power positions like POTUS. Johnson excluded, Ford and Sr Bush were rewarded as far as I am concerned. Ike warned us and the very next POTUS gets assassinated in a motorcade.

Yeah the coup that the assassination represented, mixed with the National Security Act that the newly-formed deep state brought about to hide behind and allow Dulles & his sociopathic crew to do dirty paranoid stuff all around the world. It's where all the conspiracies of the modern age that have teeth was birthed. I have actually wondered if Trump wasn't the karma for JFK. There's some weight to that as a theory I do believe.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

A good sentiment..I agree.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Canadian parliament condemns Trump attacks on Trudeau

Canada’s House of Commons on Monday unanimously condemned President Trump and his aides on for attacks targeting the country’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
Lawmakers approved a motion that rejected “disparaging ad hominem statements by U.S. officials which do a disservice to bilateral relations,” Reuters reported.

Canada is standing up for Trudeau. He's not alone and twisting in the wind, as some here have suggested.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes the globalists and "lawmakers" have to spin it anti-Trump. It doesn't sound like your common Canadian blokes care for Trudeau and his lack of efficacy. The public seems not amused with the lad.

edit on 12-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yes the globalists and "lawmakers" have to spin it anti-Trump. It doesn't sound like your common Canadian blokes care for Trudeau and his lack of efficacy. The public seems not amused with the lad.

Many of us Canadians, myself included can't stand Trudeau.

That being said, I stand behind him 100% on this. Screw blowhard Trump and his phoney excuses for piling tariffs on us. We don't want to play this childish game, but it's on!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes the globalists and "lawmakers" have to spin it anti-Trump.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It’s always strikes me as odd, when a low intellect chicken starts praising Col. Sanders. The rest of us (who arent cucks) arent so hip to disaster dons foreign policy. a reply to: Sublimecraft

edit on 12-6-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

No kidding, "a special place in hell for Trudeau" but Kim is a great man
..who starves his people, executes his family, executes via dogs and anti aircraft cannons. This is why I will never take Trump, or his admin seriously.

Well, an apology was made to Trudeau for that comment. Now another apology is required from Trump.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I'm like most Canadians. As far as Justin goes we're in a state of "M'eh". He's not done anything worthy of getting asses in the air....yet. That's pretty much how Canadian politics goes. We tolerate the party in charge until we've had enough and then change. See Ontario's recent election. The Liberal gov't HAD to go. It did. They had a majority and now I don't think they have "official party status". Only 7 seats remain.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Alien Abduct

He was being dishonest with speaking how he really feels in front of Trump at the meeting like he is supposed to instead of waiting until the meeting is over then talk smack like a coward.

Even though Ivanka may have a crush on Justine Trudeau, he's not Trump's Jarred Kushner, and Trump can't bully him around like Don Jr or Eric. Trudeau made it clear in a phone call before the summit, that if the US put tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum, Canada would retaliate. It was reported that Trudeau reiterated that message publicly at the G7 Summit.

It seems that Trump misunderstood Trudeau's polite demeanor for subservience. He was mistaken. Trudeau isn't a some little snot nosed kid whose lunch money Trump can steal. Trudeau has the entire strength of the Canadian government and its people standing behind him.

Retaliate? Hahahahahaahahaha.....

Trudeau is a punk and he needs some credibility on the world stage so after his "nemesis" takes off he bad mouths him. Good for you. In two months when McDonalds is breaking ground in Pyongyang and NK is producing the dollar store goods for half the price of China we will know who needs tariffs and who does not.

What...is Canada going to stop...(insert funny consumer product)..from being exported/imported.

Trudeau is going to lose in this battle because he thinks his ego and youth are more than Trump...a tool...

-Matafuchs

He may be a punk by Canadian standards but he will box YOUR toughest politician any day lol.

Bring your military to the negotiations. Thats pretty much your only playing card... right?

I think Arnold Schwarzenegger would bend him over his knee and spank him like a little boy.
edit on 6/13/2018 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join