It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump castigates Canadas top political muppet for being weak & dishonest.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: MALBOSIA

globalnews.ca...

Read the whole article. No quotes from Ford calling t
Trump "an idiot" as you stated and to which i asked you for a quote.

Ford thinks you are an idiot, if all it takes to be true is me typing it.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This President is doing his best to separate from our staunchest democratic allies and embrace totalitarian dictators.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Right? There's a special place in Hell for Justine Trudeau, but it's Trump's "great honor" to meet Kim Jung Un!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
This President is doing his best to separate from our staunchest democratic allies and embrace totalitarian dictators.

The current fishing hole is full of leeches. Time to find a new one.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Meh, that was my own interpretation, Ford could think I'm an idiot..couldn't care less. It's clear though..he does not support Trump on this.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Meh, that was my own interpretation, Ford could think I'm an idiot..couldn't care less. It's clear though..he does not support Trump on this.

I dont support Trump on this either. Are you claiming that i think he is an idiot because of that?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So, what was the "dishonest" part by Trudeau?

Oh, dunno, I'm not Trump. BUT, it might have something to do with paying (meek & mild) lip service to Trumps face then contradicting the face-to-face to the media once Trump was out of the country.

I've DM Trump for verification........I expect a response any moment now.........

Exactly, nobody knows even Trump doesn't know.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Americans just butthurt.

I despise Trudeau, but at least he is standing up for us for once. Trump is just being his usual blowhard self.

They want to tariff us unfairly. Our dairy tariffs are simply in response to the US massively subsidizing their own dairy industry to give them an unfair advantage.

If Trump puts new tariffs on us, let's match em! Two can tango.
edit on 12-6-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Maybe not, but perhaps you should explore the possibility that he is an idiot, at least on this issue..if you will.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

I agree, and I'm no fan of Trudeau by any means either.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Maybe not, but perhaps you should explore the possibility that he is an idiot, at least on this issue..if you will.

What he wants is smart and good for the American people. So no, he is not an idiot, I am just on the other side of his persuit of Americas happyness. I dont want the milk that is produced in the US for obvious reasons, at least to Canadians

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I don't know that the tarrifs in the end are really good for the American people, that would be my point in all this.
Perhaps good for a very small segment/industry..that cannot produce enough as it is.

I have to go take kittie to the vet now..catch up later.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I don't know that the tarrifs in the end are really good for the American people, that would be my point in all this.
Perhaps good for a very small segment/industry..that cannot produce enough as it is.

On foreign goods that the US need the "tariffs" amount to "taxes" as the cost of such is passed on to the consumer. Sneaky but people are swallowing it up.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

This is no longer about steel tarifs. Not sure it ever was. I have pictures of the metal presses being used to build the wall across the street from my office in CANADA!! LMAO. The irony!!

He wants to sell us american milk and poultry. Thats what i think this is all about and that would be GOOD for America and BAD for Canada.

I think people take too much stock in the tone set by the MSM even here in Canada. They dont like him, I get it but watching people follow for no other reason than emotions is frusterating to watch

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It's funny how some Americans don't see what a laughingstock the current administration is.

A 'special place in hell ' for Trudeau simply because they didn't like what he said? Puhlease. The current US administration look like a bunch of whining babies.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Meanwhile Canadians flock across the border to fill their grocery cart.... and they are not laughing. In fact they are buying here ... Day in and day out .....

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Meanwhile Canadians flock across the border to fill their grocery cart.... and they are not laughing. In fact they are buying here ... Day in and day out .....

I can pretty much guarantee they're not buying beer.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

No, they aren't. Our dollar is too low against yours to make cross border shopping viable at the moment.

As the dollar climbs, you will see more of us coming across.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GoalPoster

I'll give you that .... Maybe we could make canadians have to bring us all beer .... it is good stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join