It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump castigates Canadas top political muppet for being weak & dishonest.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: intrepid

Look at last weeks Ontario election, the worm is turning ...

Ford's Conservatives Win Ontario Vote on Populist Message
www.bloomberg.com...

Doug Ford, whose populist message of smaller government and tax cuts drew comparisons to Donald Trump, will be the next premier of Canada’s most populous province and economic engine

Trudeau will be one term IMO

Whyne was gone long before the election. Everyone was amazed that she won the last one. Just an extension of the McGuinty Liberals. That's not the same on the federal level.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Pot meet Kettle.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: The GUT

The same can be said for members who post long drawn out word salads that are often contradictory.

I'm curious what would you consider to be under performing stats?

I was wondering the same thing. I mean, if we were going by popular vote we would have ...Hillary.

Or an illegal mexican with a name no American had ever even heard before.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Will a Canadian Donald Trump Become Ontario’s Leader? (June 2nd, 2018) ........ Yeah he won BTW ...

Mr. Ford, who took over the reins of the Progressive Conservative party in March, had seemed like a shoo-in. In recent weeks, the polls have shifted, giving an equal chance to Andrea Horwath of the province’s traditionally third-place New Democratic Party, which is promising the opposite of Mr. Ford — more social programs, paid for by tax increases on the rich...............

But Mr. Ford’s campaign is opening a door for other populists. And if he were elected on June 7 to run the provincial government, he would be in position to act as a de facto opposition leader to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

“Ontario is like New York and California combined,” said Nelson Wiseman, a professor of Canadian politics at the University of Toronto. “Because the province is so powerful, whoever becomes premier is a major player in the federal scene.”

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Quit breathing through that damn tube. What ever is in it is giving you brain damage. If the numbers would just be published or put on mass media then you would see the unfair trade balance. The left media does not do this because their entitlement receiving base would not understand any way. Hmmmmmmm. So tell stories about our President and make stuff up to make him look bad. I do not care if it is milk or steel!! Quit putting tariffs on anything of ours and we will not on yours. BTW that avatar is disturbing.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
How can anyone take Trump seriously when he makes these claims?

The world's most dishonest man caller other men dishonest just seems a bit comical.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, Trudeau is hearing the '# winds' coming his way as Liquored Lahey would say....TPB Rules!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
At least Justin honourable Trudeau has leanr't a thing or 2 from Indians trip to bite back at every instance and they are pure evil - Indians govt administration.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wait till Trump reads this article. The resulting tweet(s) should be a laugh a minute

ALL POINTS BULLETIN .... are you missing a caterpillar

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Oh please. Trump has a well-established pattern of being too much of a pussy to confront people in person and tweeting about them later like a mean girl.

This. ^^

And he will leave the Summit with Kim talking only about how much Kim liked him. It will only be later that we find out what really happened, if at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The Canadian PM is an embarrassment to himself and Canadians - lucky that Canadians (that I know and who post here and on twitter) are seeing him (Trudeau) for the pussy that he is

It is a given that there are going to be disagreements in politics and international issues. Our leaders should be able to get together and work that out. What I find funny is that you, and those you converse with on twitter, call Trudeau a pussy. Yet you seem to support Trump when he takes to twitter to air his drama like a pissed-off teenage girl.

I thought we elected a grown man. Looks like we elected a little bitch that has to use twitter instead of picking up a phone and working it out.

A bunch of little bitches, supporting a little bitch, that has the balls to call others pussies.

Might as well hand in your man card. But don't worry, you can tell all your friends about how mad it makes you on twitter.

No you didn't just state you thought he was something you wanted but turned out different!?

You hated him from the word go and believe every lie told against him and every lie told for the D's that is "AS CLEAR AS THE SUN in a summer sky" (thanks Boston)..

You can't articulate without hating on him. Hating on people keeps you from acting and most importantly THINKING properly for your own good. You are in the cut your nose to spite your face mode and are not NEUTRAL at all so we don't buy it coming from the likes of you on ATS.

Trump is fighting for the livelihood of Americans to get good jobs and you poo poo success because the left didn't win and won't if we keep getting what we need as Americans. THAT you would ignore success that helps the poor and those who have been claiming victimhood is absolutely foolish.

If helping the people from alien invasions designed to destroy America and think people getting jobs and getting off welfare is bad, then you can enjoy your hate/ And keep on doing the mental gymnastics that tells you good is really bad and your eyes are lying to you, all you want.

edit on 11-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

No you didn't just state you thought he was something you wanted but turned out different!?

No. I didn't. Did you read anywhere in that post that says anything about what I "wanted"?

You hated him from the word go and believe every lie told against him and every lie told for the D's that is "AS CLEAR AS THE SUN in a summer sky" (thanks Boston)..

I still don't hate him. Just because I dislike his politics and his style, does not mean I hate him.

You can't articulate without hating on him. Hating on people keeps you from acting and most importantly THINKING properly for your own good. You are in the cut your nose to spite your face mode and are not NEUTRAL at all so we don't buy it coming from the likes of you on ATS.

Who's "we"? Do you speak for others as well?

Also, I never said I was neutral.

Seems you are having difficulties reading what I posted.

If helping the people from alien invasions designed to destroy America and think people getting jobs and getting off welfare is bad, then you can enjoy your hate/ And keep on doing the mental gymnastics that tells you good is really bad and your eyes are lying to you, all you want.

Alien invasions?

What are you even talking about?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Mr Ford is backing Trudeau in this, and distancing himself from his Trump-ness, even Ford thinks he's an idiot.
edit on 11-6-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The only reason tRump left the summit early is because there were intelligent people there. His fragile ego will not allow him to deal with big words. Thats why he's meeting with UN, he thinks they are equally stupid. When he finds out UN is smarter than he his he will leave. And sing his own praises for doing so.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Canadian PM, cultural appropriator and laughable political clown, Justin Trudeau, shows his true colours as a 2-faced liberal who pays lip service in front of Trump then backtracks as soon as Trumps in the air to Singapore.

The Canadian PM is an embarrassment to himself and Canadians - lucky that Canadians (that I know and who post here and on twitter) are seeing him (Trudeau) for the pussy that he is, a weak leader whose latest conduct exemplifies the left so well - deluded, deceptive and with an overarching ego that they can survive the 21st centuries global political environment if they just keep lying and being 2-faced and deceptive until their based accepts all they say as 'truth'.

Here is Trump pwning the bloke....

Trigger warning - this link leads directly to Trumps tweet - do not proceed if easily triggered or unprepared.

Just the fact that American media can't be bothered to tell Americans the truth about trade, is sufficient, in my opinion... to disregard most of the mainstream media.

The "NAFTA Loophole" is very simple to understand. But media doesn't want Americans to understand it.
edit on 11-6-2018 by dasman888 because: edit

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Mr Ford is backing Trudeau in this, and distancing himself from his Trump-ness, even Ford thinks he's an idiot.

Can you quote that?

I support Trudeau in this too but it doesnt mean i have any less respect for Trump. I think Trump is good for America and trying to get from Canada what any president from any party would want. So I respect Trump but with all due respect, he cant have what he is demanding.

I voted for Harper

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: vonclod

Can you quote that?

I support Trudeau in this too but it doesnt mean i have any less respect for Trump. I think Trump is good for America and trying to get from Canada what any president from any party would want. So I respect Trump but with all due respect, he cant have what he is demanding.

I voted for Harper

So long as Canada and Mexico are going to continue the ruse and assist China in cheating on trade... Trump should continue to hardline them. The only thing more insulting than the ruse our trade "partners" keep running, saying they are being reasonable, is the multiple Presidents before Trump that have allowed China, and everyone else to cheat, and not doing anything about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Original post was in wrong thread.

For Trump to call another person dishonest and weak is laughable and pathetic. A man who acts like a child whenever he is attacked and cannot stand any criticism, which is why he does not attend the white house dinner due to fear of being mocked and laughed at but something other presidents did without fear. A man who lies habitually like this man on a daily basis.. LMAO
edit on 11-6-2018 by doomsdaybringerofdeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Justoneman

No. I didn't. Did you read anywhere in that post that says anything about what I "wanted"?

I still don't hate him. Just because I dislike his politics and his style, does not mean I hate him.

Who's "we"? Do you speak for others as well?

Also, I never said I was neutral.

Seems you are having difficulties reading what I posted.

Alien invasions?

What are you even talking about?

Sure you did say that even if you don't read it that way we do. I don't think your reading comprehension skills are bad but your transformer name would have to be "Deflector"....

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join