It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump castigates Canadas top political muppet for being weak & dishonest.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I look forward to your next offering....

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trump looks so old and decrepit next to Trudeau.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Guess no one noticed that big fat tough guy waited until he was safely in the air before he tweeted this?
Yeah they say he has a real issue with in person confrontation. So who's weak?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Oh, I read your link alright, have you?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

And get the dude who wrote it too.
That wasn't trump you know. He just claimed he wrote it.

Come on the guy can't spell, knows little of grammar and admits he doesn't read.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Alien Abduct

He was being dishonest with speaking how he really feels in front of Trump at the meeting like he is supposed to instead of waiting until the meeting is over then talk smack like a coward.

Even though Ivanka may have a crush on Justine Trudeau, he's not Trump's Jarred Kushner, and Trump can't bully him around like Don Jr or Eric. Trudeau made it clear in a phone call before the summit, that if the US put tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum, Canada would retaliate. It was reported that Trudeau reiterated that message publicly at the G7 Summit.

It seems that Trump misunderstood Trudeau's polite demeanor for subservience. He was mistaken. Trudeau isn't a some little snot nosed kid whose lunch money Trump can steal. Trudeau has the entire strength of the Canadian government and its people standing behind him.

Retaliate? Hahahahahaahahaha.....

Trudeau is a punk and he needs some credibility on the world stage so after his "nemesis" takes off he bad mouths him. Good for you. In two months when McDonalds is breaking ground in Pyongyang and NK is producing the dollar store goods for half the price of China we will know who needs tariffs and who does not.

What...is Canada going to stop...(insert funny consumer product)..from being exported/imported.

Trudeau is going to lose in this battle because he thinks his ego and youth are more than Trump...a tool...

-Matafuchs

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: The GUT

The same can be said for members who post long drawn out word salads that are often contradictory.

I'm curious what would you consider to be under performing stats?

I was wondering the same thing. I mean, if we were going by popular vote we would have ...Hillary.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump was smart enough to get the best ghostwriter. Trump is a smart guy, despite what you think.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Star for you!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You *know* that Trump is liar. You absolutely know it. I know you know it because you're not an insane person. So clearly lying isn't a deal breaker.

I think many of us feel that despite his faults, he's--so far--the best President we've had in our lifetimes and so much better than Hillary that we are damn grateful. In addition, Obama was a liar too and imo in extremely destructive ways. A very sly and sneaky one. Trump just seems to say stuff to bust the chops of a dishonest media, haters, and deep state and then acts in ways that indicate he truly cares about the U.S.

Maybe I'll detest him as much as I do the 2 Bush Presidents and Obama someday. We'll see. But for now he's doing pretty good from where I personally stand.

YEAH!

That goes for me too.

It started heading to fascism/communism IMO, when they decided to off JFK and lie about it at every turn. Then the perps and officials who lied to us were rewarded with power positions like POTUS. Johnson excluded, Ford and Sr Bush were rewarded as far as I am concerned. Ike warned us and the very next POTUS gets assassinated in a motorcade.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well he was clearl detached with reality before the elections. I really thought he could win them despite the media polls that clearly gave the guy no chance at all... what did they say then , autistic ?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I don't usually agree with Cenk, but this time I do.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Living near the Canadian border, I can tell you there is a steady flow of Canadian shoppers everyday crossing into the USA. Filling their carts with food and clothes and filling up with Gas. Currently the Canadian dollar is worth $ .77 to the US $1

Tell me how great things are there ... really

Meanwhile local Canadian radio stations are begging for people to shop local.

Canadian radio slams Trump every turn, Slams America when it can. They loved Obama. They miss Obama cuz he thought
like them..

Trudeau was elected by name recognition only and I doubt he will be there after his next election.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: RowanBean

He knows what he is doing. He just love triggering the contards.

Do you ever look at folk who have underperforming stats but post a lot (mostly one-liners and low-info unoriginal insults) and wonder if they ponder their own stats at all and what kind of conclusions they come to about it?

I do. I wonder if they wrongly conclude something along the lines of, "I'm so bright very few people get me!" Or if they are just too dense to make the connection on what it actually infers.

Yup. Pick a random thread by xuenchen.

BTW, it's "implies".

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Trudeau was elected by name recognition only and I doubt he will be there after his next election.

Yes and no. The Liberals could have run a rock at the national level and won. Harper was going out. Canadians had enough of him. As to the next election I don't see any challenger that can beat them any time soon.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Here is the problem each leader wants the best for it's country.

Scrapping tariffs on dairy would decimate the entire dairy industry in Canada that has been in place for decades, with a total population less that California, and lactose intolerance on the rise, Trump is making this a bigger deal than it really is.

I caught a news bit from Wisconsin last year and they didn't have a problem with Canadian dairy. They had a problem with too much milk production in their state and not being able to move it to other states. Their problem was with the federal gov't.

And Trump blustering about putting tariffs on cars made in Canada is total insanity, American companies have plants in Canada, parts are flowing from both sides of the border. And if Canada retaliates with similar tariffs in made in the USA cars. It will be become only viable to buy cars made within your country, especially if the number floated about 25% is for real.

I live 5 minutes from the Chrysler plant in Brampton. It's a thing of beauty seeing those Challengers, Chargers, Ram trucks going by on the highway in outr back yard. GO MOPAR!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

And how is that different from...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well done.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Look at last weeks Ontario election, the worm is turning ...

Ford's Conservatives Win Ontario Vote on Populist Message
www.bloomberg.com...

Doug Ford, whose populist message of smaller government and tax cuts drew comparisons to Donald Trump, will be the next premier of Canada’s most populous province and economic engine

Trudeau will be one term IMO

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

He was being dishonest with speaking how he really feels in front of Trump at the meeting like he is supposed to instead of waiting until the meeting is over then talk smack like a coward.

Even though Ivanka may have a crush on Justine Trudeau, he's not Trump's Jarred Kushner, and Trump can't bully him around like Don Jr or Eric. Trudeau made it clear in a phone call before the summit, that if the US put tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum, Canada would retaliate. It was reported that Trudeau reiterated that message publicly at the G7 Summit.

It seems that Trump misunderstood Trudeau's polite demeanor for subservience. He was mistaken. Trudeau isn't a some little snot nosed kid whose lunch money Trump can steal. Trudeau has the entire strength of the Canadian government and its people standing behind him.

Retaliate? Hahahahahaahahaha.....

Trudeau is a punk and he needs some credibility on the world stage so after his "nemesis" takes off he bad mouths him. Good for you. In two months when McDonalds is breaking ground in Pyongyang and NK is producing the dollar store goods for half the price of China we will know who needs tariffs and who does not.

What...is Canada going to stop...(insert funny consumer product)..from being exported/imported.

Trudeau is going to lose in this battle because he thinks his ego and youth are more than Trump...a tool...

-Matafuchs

He may be a punk by Canadian standards but he will box YOUR toughest politician any day lol.

Bring your military to the negotiations. Thats pretty much your only playing card... right?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join