It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump castigates Canadas top political muppet for being weak & dishonest.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Trudeau has the entire strength of the Canadian government and its people standing behind him.

I like canada. Good people, nice country. Love the Trailer Park Boys.

But thats a rather underwhelming statement.

Whatever. Trudeau isn't some kid trying to date Trump's daughter. He hasn't been pushed around like Jarred Kushner, Eric or Don Jr. He's the Prime Minister of Canada, and he represents the Canadian people the governmental system in place that supports them. When Trump challenges Trudeau, he challenges the whole of Canada.
edit on 10-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here is the problem each leader wants the best for it's country.

Scrapping tariffs on dairy would decimate the entire dairy industry in Canada that has been in place for decades, with a total population less that California, and lactose intolerance on the rise, Trump is making this a bigger deal than it really is.

This is him just power tripping to just get his way, but here is the thing Canadians are not China or even Mexico, they have a quiet resilience and will not meekly be bending to Trumps every desire.

And Trump blustering about putting tariffs on cars made in Canada is total insanity, American companies have plants in Canada, parts are flowing from both sides of the border. And if Canada retaliates with similar tariffs in made in the USA cars. It will be become only viable to buy cars made within your country, especially if the number floated about 25% is for real.

Trump can power trip all he wants, Canada won't be giving in to his unreasonable demands.
My real concern is that Trump could put the economy of both countries in the dumpster just because of his huge ego.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So when Trudaeu challenges Trump he challenges the US...we win!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
You thought this through about 50 percent. End game is USA holds the dice.
So as you said "Trump can power trip all he wants"
USA is in the power position.
Let's hope Trump wants to work with other countries.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GoalPoster

I don't have implicit trust of any politician. Actions, not words. I judge Trump on his actions. So far he's done better than most past Presidents in fulfilling his promises. I think he uses his tweets, at times to put his opponent off balance to gain the upper hand, so I don't pay much heed to his tweets.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Lol....you seem too confused to correct. "Leftist ....liberals"...lol...get over your anger dude. Trump is a chump.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: GoalPoster

I don't have implicit trust of any politician. Actions, not words. I judge Trump on his actions. So far he's done better than most past Presidents in fulfilling his promises. I think he uses his tweets, at times to put his opponent off balance to gain the upper hand, so I don't pay much heed to his tweets.

LMAO. The Trump cult is real.
www.politifact.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Lol....you seem too confused to correct. "Leftist ....liberals"...lol...get over your anger dude. Trump is a chump.

He knows what he is doing. He just love triggering the contards.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Not a cult. Even that skewed judgement poll shows Trumps accomplishments. Do you have to make a point to troll other posters on this thread!? Cult! You'd be diagraming the leftists then.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
"Skewed judgement". LOL. I'll give you a credit for admitting it.
I bet you haven't read my link.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Trump needs those tariffs to cover the reduction in taxes he made. Since he took office we are already another 2 trillion in debt.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Yeah nobody likes that bully at school that has a pocket knife and 50 pounds on them and says give me your lunch money and if they don't they push you to ground and steal from you anyways. This isn't the GOP primaries, this is the world scene. But Trump is unable to change his MO, he thinks the Art of the Deal type of play will work in all instances, maybe not with Canada.

I kind of wish Trudeau for S & G would challenge Trump to a personal boxing match the winner gets to write the trade deal.
He talks the talk but can he walk the walk

edit on 11-6-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Trump needs those tariffs to cover the reduction in taxes he made. Since he took office we are already another 2 trillion in debt.

Thanks Obama

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I also look forward to you dreams.

It will not happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

That's what making America great again looks like...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

He knows what he is doing. He just love triggering the contards.

Do you ever look at folk who have underperforming stats but post a lot (mostly one-liners and low-info unoriginal insults) and wonder if they ponder their own stats at all and what kind of conclusions they come to about it?

I do. I wonder if they wrongly conclude something along the lines of, "I'm so bright very few people get me!" Or if they are just too dense to make the connection on what it actually infers.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The same can be said for members who post long drawn out word salads that are often contradictory.

I'm curious what would you consider to be under performing stats?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How can the same be said? That's not internally consistent with the totality of the question raised. I notice you address me often enough---I'm starting to recognize the name. I bother you for some reason I'm guessing?
In answer to your question.

edit on 11-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

No I ask because I respect your opinion, I enjoy your posts, some of the work you do covering alien stuff is great and it's part of the reason I come back to this site.

I realise that the current climate is political and will be with the likes of trump at the helm of the mighty USA, I'm not drunk yet so I'm asking questions, you know when I get past the point because then I know everything...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I know we always end up having fun with our discussions.
I actually do know you better than I let on. I've always enjoyed your contributions too. As you somewhat point out: politics changes the conversation some. I know I can be a butt but if you check it out I usually only give grief to bullies who enjoy smacking folk around. Occasionally I jump too fast but usually try and make it up. Also I've noticed, as of late, that I'm starting to have real affection for a few folk I've bumped heads with. Maybe a change for the better is in the air!

I have another ufology thread or two in me btw but to try and do them right is so time consuming.

edit on 11-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join