It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump castigates Canadas top political muppet for being weak & dishonest.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Canadian PM, cultural appropriator and laughable political clown, Justin Trudeau, shows his true colours as a 2-faced liberal who pays lip service in front of Trump then backtracks as soon as Trumps in the air to Singapore.

The Canadian PM is an embarrassment to himself and Canadians - lucky that Canadians (that I know and who post here and on twitter) are seeing him (Trudeau) for the pussy that he is, a weak leader whose latest conduct exemplifies the left so well - deluded, deceptive and with an overarching ego that they can survive the 21st centuries global political environment if they just keep lying and being 2-faced and deceptive until their based accepts all they say as 'truth'.

Here is Trump pwning the bloke....

Trigger warning - this link leads directly to Trumps tweet - do not proceed if easily triggered or unprepared.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So Trump is basically shouting "Moo!"?

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

So, what was the "dishonest" part by Trudeau? Is Canada going to go ahead with tariffs on US products, or not?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Trudeau's office response - “We are focused on everything we accomplished here at the summit. The Prime Minister said nothing he hasn’t said before — both in public, and in private conversations with the President.”

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, what was the "dishonest" part by Trudeau?

Oh, dunno, I'm not Trump. BUT, it might have something to do with paying (meek & mild) lip service to Trumps face then contradicting the face-to-face to the media once Trump was out of the country.

I've DM Trump for verification........I expect a response any moment now.........

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Hmmm. Maybe Trump isn't as good at reading people as he thinks.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So much for the guy who characterized the relationship between Trump and Trudeau, as a 10 out of 10.
Who said that again?
Was it the Trumpster?

Does anyone have a record, of any politician, anywhere, being consistent or honest, ever?
edit on 9-6-2018 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, what was the "dishonest" part by Trudeau? Is Canada going to go ahead with tariffs on US products, or not?

To my knowledge Canada's tariffs on US products have been in place for a while.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yeah..

Trump:

Trump did, though, answer the reporter's question and said his and the United States' allies relationship level is "a 10." "We have a great relationship," he said.

insider.foxnews.com...

Also Trump:

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Based on Justin’s false statements at his news conference, and the fact that Canada is charging massive Tariffs to our U.S. farmers, workers and companies, I have instructed our U.S. Reps not to endorse the Communique as we look at Tariffs on automobiles flooding the U.S. Market!

twitter.com...

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Trudeau's office response - “We are focused on everything we accomplished here at the summit. The Prime Minister said nothing he hasn’t said before — both in public, and in private conversations with the President.”

Hmmmmm..........I just went to @JustinTrudeau and @CanadianPM on twitter and there is no comment even remotely related to the words you've typed and I've gone back over the past 8 hours in both accounts.

Like leftists with Trump, I too won't accept Trudeaus brownshirts' comments - I want to hear from the cultural appropriator directly as to what his feelings are about the contents of Trumps tweet.

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Trump is ultimately trying to get other countries to remove the unfair tariffs on our products by finally standing up to these other countries. They are just upset that we won’t be bending over and taking it anymore.

Eventually the goal is fair trade with no tariffs for anyone.

Good for Trump. Time to play fair.

+35 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

deluded, deceptive and with an overarching ego that they can survive the 21st centuries global political environment if they just keep lying and being 2-faced and deceptive until their based accepts all they say as 'truth'.

I don't get it. How can you not see that you're describing Trump & co to. a. tee? It's just mind blowing how Trump supporters can go on about lying, liars, dishonesty, etc.

You *know* that Trump is liar. You absolutely know it. I know you know it because you're not an insane person. So clearly lying isn't a deal breaker.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Lol trump is the one who had to tweet this from his safe space in the air... Such a pussy. Red hats, how are you not completely embarrassed and ashamed by this wanker?
edit on 9-6-2018 by crtrvt because: (no reason given)

(post by Sublimecraft removed for a manners violation)
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Verified account

@CochraneCBC
Follow
Follow @CochraneCBC

More
PM @JustinTrudeau office response to POTUS tweet barrage. “We are focused on everything we accomplished here at the summit. The Prime Minister said nothing he hasn’t said before — both in public, and in private conversations with the President.” #G7Charlevoix
4:51 PM - 9 Jun 2018

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yeah, Canada burned down the white house in 1812, according to the president who never reads.

I guess he got an F in history

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Lol trump is the one who had to tweet this from his safe space in the air... Such a pussy. Red hats, how are you not completely embarrassed and ashamed by this wanker?

Wait...he tweeted from the air because Trudeau didn’t make those comments until Trump had left, as opposed to doing it face-to-face.

Your misunderstanding of the situation is sad ass.

+10 more 
link   

I eagerly await the Rapture, have all my life. But now a new date approaches, of which dare I say I look more forward to???

October 21, 2019 - the day we Canadians get rid of Trudeau.

Bring it on. Can't come fast enough. Yes, this is me wishing time away just to get rid of the bugger.

+10 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It doesnt matter if what Trump said is true or not. All of this is being used as an excuse to bash "liberals" and Canada because they happen to no agree with Trump on the tariff issue.

To OP and others:

Canada has tariffs on Dairy because the US spends $20+ billion on subsidizing US dairy. Among many other reasons. Sadly a tweet from an idiot isnt going to contain any relevant information about why this happened.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So, so, so, let me get this straight - you've just linked to a Canadian MSM journalist as now being the deliverer of 'truth' about what Trudeaus mental thinking is

That's pathetic, but well done - if I ever see you go anyone for linking a MSM journo as 'proof and truth', I'll come down on you like a tonne of bricks.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join