It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jurassic World: fallen kingdom (spoilers) it’s bad..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: dug88

It was sooooo much worse storyline wise.. I don’t doubt there were holes in the first one, but none specifically jump out at me..

The holes in this one are super in your face from my POV.

I think the other one didn't have many more plot holes than the originial Jurassic park...it was more because it reminded me of the new star wars movies. it was kinda just the same movie done over again but less good.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

IMO Jurassic World suffered from not being able to decide what movie it wanted to be. It was too much a disaster movie in the sense that it started too many storylines and couldn't focus on them.

Do you want the Frankenstein's monster angle of Indominus Rex? Do you want the idea of the friction between respecting the dinosaurs as living, breathing creatures or simple attractions? Is this about a couple of kids abandoned by their parents and coming to grips with impending divorce?

There are others too, and you can see the problem. They're too divergent to comfortably coexist in one movie.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

IMO Jurassic World suffered from not being able to decide what movie it wanted to be. It was too much a disaster movie in the sense that it started too many storylines and couldn't focus on them.

Do you want the Frankenstein's monster angle of Indominus Rex? Do you want the idea of the friction between respecting the dinosaurs as living, breathing creatures or simple attractions? Is this about a couple of kids abandoned by their parents and coming to grips with impending divorce?

There are others too, and you can see the problem. They're too divergent to comfortably coexist in one movie.

Lol oh ya...it had that ridiculous mutant non real monster dinosaur thing too didn't it?? It's all coming back now.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Absolutely..

If they wanted a disaster movie.. do a disaster movie..

If they wanted a conservationist movie.. make a conservationist movie..

If they want to explore the military using Dino’s, do that..

But they just threw it all I a blender and itdidnt work

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I dig me some dinosaurs. No matter how ridiculous, this will most likely be the only movie I pay to see in the theater this year. Might go see Halloween if I can talk the wife into it.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The only way to go now is an atomic war that wipes out most of the population which leaves a few warring factions battling it out for resources and old tech.

They then figure out how to brainwash the dinosaurs and create helmets to tame the beats.

Each movie thereafter ends with the T-Rex or other big dinosaur getting his helmet shot off and turning on the bad guys.

Yeah, they should do that. Sounds like a good original plot

Coomba98
edit on 11-6-2018 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join