It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's more important, financial wealth or well being?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Yes I love its simplicity as well. Heating and cooling would be far cheaper compared to today's oversize homes so its designed to be cheap to build and to live in. Earth sheltered homes do have a lot of benefits. A dome shape, properly reinforced, would do well. Keeping the little folk cosy and debt free,

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

For me it's well being. No amount of money in the world can make you happy. You have to be happy mentally and emotionally to enjoy anything else in life. If you are empty no amount of money will fill that void.

Just look at all the celebrity suicides from people we think have it all because they have fame and wealth. If that was enough to make people happy they wouldn't be committing suicide.

I would much rather live a humble life than chase millions and never live my life for myself and be miserable.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Religion works for some, it tends to come with a level of acceptance. I know a few people that have changed for the better accepting religion into their lives.

Pride. I've often and unfortunately noticed that pride holds many people back... Swallow it and reach out.

Fully agree with you Burgerbuddy, doesn't always happen does it? Hehe. We're just humans, we can always get better and be better ya know?

We all have demons, for what it's worth I'll always give time for a troubled mind... Been there, a problem shared IS a problem halved.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

So what is it that creates happiness then?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join