It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dismisses 'Fake News CNN' Reporter's Question During G7 Summit Briefing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good to see that CNN & the tards have their low-info apologist tards coming to their defence here in this thread.

There's nothing like a dose of brainwashed deflective dribble to get you energised in the mornings - and this threads negative responses to Trumps calling out of the CNN tard is just the brainwashed deflective dribble I'm referring to.

good stuff - same tools, same low info responses confirming their butthurt Trump-hate.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Don't you know you can't argue with SHEEP?

who is the sheep in this case? Fox news is total hypocrites, Trump supporters here are total hypocrits, Hell I might be...everybody here are f'n hypocrits. All sheep.You ,me, them..... all of us

F'n losers to get all wound up on some anti hillary or anti trump thread. Me as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: JustaBill

He will never admit it. He likes to try and feel all superior and stuff. I know he's embarrassed he got caught, but I agree, he should have just admitted it and moved on.

Why do I have to admit to your fabrications?

Did I say he did not answer the question? If so, please provide a quote.

I said he should have just (only) answered the question or moved on, because he did not have to answer if he did not want to, without the need to take a pot-shot at CNN "fake news".

It makes him look petty and I think it would have been better for him to simply say "no comment".

We both know exactly what you said as does everyone else reading this. I have already posted what you said. It is clear you had no clue he answered the question. This sentence by you

If the answer is that simple, which it is not, why wouldn't Trump just answer it or move on?
can only be taken as you wrote it. If you meant all that extra added nonsense about taking a jab at CNN at the time you wrote that you would have added it then. You only added it after I called you out on not knowing he answered the question. But please, go ahead and continue to embarrass yourself.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: MteWamp

It's like giving CNN a miniature verbal bitch-slap.

At least he didn't have him killed like Hitler did.

Press loved Hitler he controlled it. Funny part id sign of any dictator is how well the press treats you. Look at Putin for example the Russian press loves him. Hes hyped to the point of being superman kills bears with his bear hands able to defear profesional hockey teams because well hes so awesome. He even went down to syria and took out isis and still madebit back in time to chug down a couple of brews and kill something.

Yeah but...
I saw Obama ride a girls bike and he giggled alot.
And he could still drone the shiite out of a wedding party...wait...what was the question?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Watching everyome argue is kind of funny. Yes trump uses the fake news as a debate tactic. Because it allows him to keep the narrative going that despite the press hes working hard for US citizens, actually ingenoius and why he keeps climbing in the polls. Americans all ways root for thr underdogs part of our genetic make up if you will. By showing he is constantly under attack he gains support.

Simple equation the best thing democrats could do is ignore him and start talking about healthcare and infrastructure. But im afraid they cant do it Trump derangement syndrome is real for many. Just as i told my fellow democrats the first time, who called me crazy i might add he will win again. Dont play his game every negative shot you take only bolsters his support.

Fight the issues not the person.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Don't you know you can't argue with SHEEP?

who is the sheep in this case? Fox news is total hypocrites, Trump supporters here are total hypocrits, Hell I might be...everybody here are f'n hypocrits. All sheep.You ,me, them..... all of us

F'n losers to get all wound up on some anti hillary or anti trump thread. Me as well.
I AM NO SHEEP!
I fancy myself a honey badger.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Sillyolme

Will Trump dismiss Kim's questions because Kim is the king of fake news?

Only in North Korea.
This is the US.

DWS , is that you ?

Uh the summit won't be held in North Korea.

Neither will it be held in the US
You kind of omitted that part...
And , since you dont know , Kim Jung-Un is not a US reporter nor columnist affiliated with any US news media
My duty to ATS fulfilled for the day
Deny Ignorance.

Nah. You denied joke.

It was kinda a joke. And duh I know he isn't a reporter. But he IS a king of fake news. They blare propaganda on TV 24 hours a day. That kind of propaganda that would make even CNN and Fox News blush.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

We both know exactly what you said as does everyone else reading this.

Agreed. What I said does not fit with what you claim.

I have already posted what you said. It is clear you had no clue he answered the question.

And I have already clarified for those of you that do not know the meaning of certain words.

Not sure what else I can do for you.

If you meant all that extra added nonsense about taking a jab at CNN at the time you wrote that you would have added it then.

Only reason I had to add that extra stuff is because I had to explain it to you. I shouldn't have to considering it is the topic of the #ing thread. Is it not?

Isn't Trump taking a shot at CNN the damn topic?

Did you not read the op/link?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

We both know exactly what you said as does everyone else reading this.

Agreed. What I said does not fit with what you claim.

I have already posted what you said. It is clear you had no clue he answered the question.

And I have already clarified for those of you that do not know the meaning of certain words.

Not sure what else I can do for you.

If you meant all that extra added nonsense about taking a jab at CNN at the time you wrote that you would have added it then.

Only reason I had to add that extra stuff is because I had to explain it to you. I shouldn't have to considering it is the topic of the #ing thread. Is it not?

Isn't Trump taking a shot at CNN the damn topic?

Did you not read the op/link?

Yes, it was the op's topic. But then you got caught in a lie.
Now you became the topic. How long can you do this?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I was actually giving you credit for correcting yourself, but somehow you missed that part.

No you didn't. You gave me credit for admitting it. As if I lied about something.

With that being said I still don't see how anyone, not just you, can express a view without reading the article

I read the OP. Nothing in it that stated Trump answered the question.

Well, you said

Just read the rest of the article and it seems that the headline is misleading. He did answer his question.

To me that says you didn't read the entire article. Correct? Not sure why you would go back and read "the rest" of the article if you already read it.

You then said

Maybe because I didn't want to click on the link?

Kind of hard to read the article without actually clicking on the link. Right?

Regardless of those 2 statements by you, I want to be clear..."I never accused you of lying nor was it my intentions for you to take it that way." Since you felt that way I apologize for it appearing I was accusing you. The credit I was giving you, as I stated the first time, was for admitting you went back and read "the rest of the article" as you stated. Sorry, you took it as me calling you a liar. That was not my intent.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

Will Trump dismiss Kim's questions because Kim is the king of fake news?

Only in North Korea.
This is the US.

DWS , is that you ?

Uh the summit won't be held in North Korea.

Neither will it be held in the US
You kind of omitted that part...
And , since you dont know , Kim Jung-Un is not a US reporter nor columnist affiliated with any US news media
My duty to ATS fulfilled for the day
Deny Ignorance.

Nah. You denied joke.

It was kinda a joke. And duh I know he isn't a reporter. But he IS a king of fake news. They blare propaganda on TV 24 hours a day. That kind of propaganda that would make even CNN and Fox News blush.

How is Kim the "King of Fake News" ?
You keep parroting that , yet nothing to back it up.'

They blare propaganda on TV 24

I have yet to see one , not one Kim Jung-Un propaganda piece in the US . Much less for 24 hours
Wait , not entirely true. I have seen a few on CNN

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
And, please STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sat Jun 9 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Yes, it was the op's topic. But then you got caught in a lie.

Which lie is that? I've asked for a specific quote and no one has provided one yet.

Now you became the topic.

Are you guys so desperate that you have to accuse me of something I did not do in order to make me the topic?

How long can you do this?

Until you can provide the quote that proves I lied.

Can you do that?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I have yet to see one , not one Kim Jung-Un propaganda piece in the US . Much less for 24 hours

You're welcome.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

POST REMOVED BY STAFF
Well CNN is well known for falsehoods and lies ie Fake News while in that other thread the brunt of your attack was against wikileaks which is batting 1000 as far as backing up what they put out . You prefer CNN while others don't ..you have a problem with others choices and who they trust . Don't take it personally though .And no need to defend your position . we all have our bias .
edit on Sat Jun 9 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join