It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dismisses 'Fake News CNN' Reporter's Question During G7 Summit Briefing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: JustaBill

I admitted what? I merely assumed due the headline and the OP. I was mistaken. I didn't watch the video to save data.

I was giving you credit for admitting you read the rest of the article and verifying he answered the question.

But let me ask. How in the world could you possibly make any comment on this subject without reading the article or at least watching the video? Are you saying you didn't read the article or watch the video, you just commented due to the headline and the OP? How could you possibly have a view point on the subject without having done at least one of those things?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

Will Trump dismiss Kim's questions because Kim is the king of fake news?

Only in North Korea.
This is the US.

DWS , is that you ?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Maybe because I didn't want to click on the link? I expect the OP to be more detailed. Besides sometimes people can't view youtube videos.
And I find your post ironic because many people here comment on threads without reading OPs. I will take you seriously if you point it out to those people.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yes, your replies are the proof.

Well, not really. But you go ahead and believe what you like.

Clearly you didn't or you never would have said:

Yes. I said "just".

Here is the definition of "just":

a : only, simply

www.merriam-webster.com...

If he would have just (only) answered the question without the extra bs.

Do you have a better understanding now?

Him taking a jab at CNN had nothing to do with you not knowing he answered the question.

True. Your unfounded accusations have nothing to do with the topic.

If you knew he answered it you would have said "answer it "AND" move on" not "answer it "OR" move on.

Yes, just answer it or move on without the added BS.

Just. Only.

I have seen enough of your writing to know you choose your words wisely and never would have made that mistake if you knew he answered the question.

What mistake? I used the words I wanted to use.

Why didn't he just answer it or move on if he felt the question was poor?

He did not.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Only in North Korea.
This is the US.

DWS , is that you ?

Uh the summit won't be held in North Korea.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: introvert

Nice attempt, but major fail! You were so quick to jump on the "bash Trump bandwagon" you didn't even take the time to find out what really took place. Then you make an embarrassing attempt to cover your tracks by posting the definition.

Interesting theory. I suppose you have proof of this accusation?

Be honest about it, you didn't know he actually answered the question. How do I know?

Yes, I did. It's in the Fox News article in the OP.

If you knew he actually answered the question you would never have said

I stand by what I said. Why wouldn't he just answer the question or move on?

He did not. He had to take a jab at CNN first.

It's my opinion that he should have just answered it without the BS before it.

Not sure why people would get so worked-up over this. It's not that big of a deal.

Wow, you backtracked when caught. Now edit out the proof provided.
You just destroyed any and all credibility here

I have not backtracked in the slightest.

Do you not know the definition of "just" either?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Trump got kicked into touch.....without CNN. Whyyyyyy?

Answer, he wanted Russia back into the fororeum.

So yet again, CNN asks the salient question.....citizen Trumpski has multiple brown hemorrhages.
Cheers!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Maybe because I didn't want to click on the link? I expect the OP to be more detailed. Besides sometimes people can't view youtube videos.
And I find your post ironic because many people here comment on threads without reading OPs. I will take you seriously if you point it out to those people.

I will not lose any sleep if you decide to not take me or my posts serious. Ironically, the same can be said about your posts..."your posts will be taken serious once you've proven you've read more than the title."

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yes you did. I watched it and read it.
Mistakes happen.
You should have just admited it and moved on. You would still get credit for the same amou t of posts you make.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes I clearly understand you had absolutely no idea he answered the question. Everything else, including your definitions, will not change that fact.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill

I will not lose any sleep if you decide to not take me or my posts serious. Ironically, the same can be said about your posts..."your posts will be taken serious once you've proven you've read more than the title."

All of this over based on assumption and correcting myself. Not sure why it triggers you so much. LOL. Maybe because you think I don't like Trump. People make mistakes and get corrected all the time. That's why we have discussion. We discuss to learn something and to maybe improve our society even if we disagree with each other.
If my mistakes bother you so much then I can't help you with that. No skin off my nose anyway.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Yes I clearly understand you had absolutely no idea he answered the question. Everything else, including your definitions, will not change that fact.

Yes. You are not basing you opinion on what I said. It's what you think I said.

The fabrications of your mind are not my concern.
edit on 9-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Yes you did. I watched it and read it.
Mistakes happen.
You should have just admited it and moved on. You would still get credit for the same amou t of posts you make.

He will never admit it. He likes to try and feel all superior and stuff. I know he's embarrassed he got caught, but I agree, he should have just admitted it and moved on.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

He will never admit it. He likes to try and feel all superior and stuff. I know he's embarrassed he got caught, but I agree, he should have just admitted it and moved on.

Why do I have to admit to your fabrications?

Did I say he did not answer the question? If so, please provide a quote.

I said he should have just (only) answered the question or moved on, because he did not have to answer if he did not want to, without the need to take a pot-shot at CNN "fake news".

It makes him look petty and I think it would have been better for him to simply say "no comment".

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

All of this over based on assumption and correcting myself. Not sure why it triggers you so much. LOL. Maybe because you think I don't like Trump. People make mistakes and get corrected all the time. That's why we have discussion. We discuss to learn something and to maybe improve our society even if we disagree with each other.
If my mistakes bother you so much then I can't help you with that. No skin off my nose anyway.

Do we now use "triggered" as the go to word these days? Is it important to add a buzz word of some sort to make a post seem more sincere?

I was actually giving you credit for correcting yourself, but somehow you missed that part. I enjoy having discussions and hold nothing against anyone making a mistake. Your mistake caused me no problems at all. Again, I actually was giving you credit for correcting yourself.

With that being said I still don't see how anyone, not just you, can express a view without reading the article or having watched the video. Don't you think in order to have a good discussion people should know what's being discussed? Going by just the title or the OP really limits the depth of the subject. I think it's an essential part to having a discussion.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I was actually giving you credit for correcting yourself, but somehow you missed that part.

No you didn't. You gave me credit for admitting it. As if I lied about something.

With that being said I still don't see how anyone, not just you, can express a view without reading the article

I read the OP. Nothing in it that stated Trump answered the question.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well at least you admit to not knowing how to debate

I will admit I admire that you stick to your guns. Even if they sometimes bend week to week.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

a reply to: MteWamp

It's like giving CNN a miniature verbal bitch-slap.

At least he didn't have him killed like Hitler did.

Press loved Hitler he controlled it. Funny part id sign of any dictator is how well the press treats you. Look at Putin for example the Russian press loves him. Hes hyped to the point of being superman kills bears with his bear hands able to defear profesional hockey teams because well hes so awesome. He even went down to syria and took out isis and still madebit back in time to chug down a couple of brews and kill something.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Only in North Korea.
This is the US.

DWS , is that you ?

Uh the summit won't be held in North Korea.

Neither will it be held in the US
You kind of omitted that part...
And , since you dont know , Kim Jung-Un is not a US reporter nor columnist affiliated with any US news media
My duty to ATS fulfilled for the day
Deny Ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join