It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Over The Second Coming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

I am guessing that Jesus knows now, but that he didn't know then.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Hey old buddy...I was wanting to make known that Jesus pointedly told us that if the report goes out that the messiah is out in the desert... Don't go out....ya prolly knew this huh

Not in the desert, but not anywhere else on earth, either.

Jesus isn't going to return to earth as the gentle walk the earth sort of messiah He was the first time around. He will set foot on earth again, but when He does, everything will be re-ordered and when it's done, it won't matter. It will be amply obvious who and what He is and everyone left will acknowledge His rule.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The Book of Genesis tells us that God created mankind in his own image. If it was inferring to our physical body then GOD would be dead by now because our physical body obviously has limitations. Clearly Genius is
referring to our spiritual creation. Our spirit, the Son, is identical to the GODs spirit, the Father. The Son is our individual spirit, whereas the Fathers is universal.

So instead of taking everything literally you need dig deeper to try discover the esoteric meaning in Christianity.

One of the greatest early Christian Church Fathers "Origen" warned ...

Scripture contains an unhistorical element in-woven with the history, in order that the worthlessness of the latter may drive us to seek the spiritual meaning.

Genesis is not about GOD its about you.
Christianity is not about Jesus its about you.

Its you that has to walk the desert to fight Satan (All physical desires aka apple, blocks light from entering our vessel).

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There is no second coming! Can be argued that there was not even a first. Religon is made made! So obvious it is man made!

Amazes me that people still believe this

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Genesis is not about GOD its about you.
Christianity is not about Jesus its about you.

Sorry to say, but that's spoken like someone who's never really studied the Bible.

While we were created in God's image, God is not limited to the spiritual or the physical, which is exactly why we experience both and why Jesus came here to show us how to live here as well as tell us how we will live in the spiritual world after this physical one is over. Without Jesus, none of it would have been possible, as He is our Creator.

edit on 10-6-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

No need to be sorry. We all have a belief system that tries to make sense of our physical world. So I cannot say to you that my reasoning is right and yours is wrong, because I am in no position to prove my belief system to you.

I believe through prayer/meditation that we can find a greater truth.

I wish that for both of us.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
There is no second coming! Can be argued that there was not even a first. Religon is made made! So obvious it is man made!

Ya seen a news paper type headline about our Israel centered world. Ya 70 years in Babylonian captivity and then the cry is out by the king of the captors...back to Jerusalem boys

Then Jesus came and i9 years later Jerusalem was disolved, so to speak

Then Israel comes back into existence...came back from oblivion bro....70 years later Jerusalem .......has Trumps touch on it TO THE DAY

Tell me something

edit on 10-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

And what if you're wrong?

Seriously - ask yourself.

What if you're wrong?

Pretty simple to get off that horse and cart and without any proof that He doesn't exist?

Take the chance He does - because He does...

You'll be much better off in your life believing in Christ - and you'll be infinitely better off in eternity with your choice placing you in His side.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

What if you're wrong?

Pretty simple to get off that horse and cart and without any proof that He doesn't exist?

You'll be much better off in your life believing in Christ - and you'll be infinitely better off in eternity with your choice placing you in His side.

If GOD wanted to be known by all he would have given us all a birth mark, made by GOD. So obviously there is reason why he gave us free will. Perhaps its from free will, we can experience, all that can be experienced. And its from experience not belief in a written word, that really imparts truth.

For example, I can believe that forgiveness is key by reading the bible. But without really experiencing forgiveness, without experiencing the loss of a loved one at the hands of a murderer etc, can I really say I understand its true meaning.

A soldier that was in Iraqi describes a muslum woman that lost her husband and children in a battle before her eyes. Describes her faith and forgiveness that I am sure not many could not muster under the circumstances.....

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
You are taking Paul's words out of context. Paul reminds them that the Lord will come like a thief in the night in verse 2. Paul's only pointing out that when it happens, they shouldn't be surprised by it because they have already been told that it was coming. Verse 1 shows that Paul didn't feel the need to even address the "times and the seasons". In verse 4, Paul says that the day won't OVERTAKE them as a thief.

Right.

originally posted by: Deetermined1 Thessalonians 5:1-6

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

Paul didn't make any prediction. He didn't feel he need to.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Paul was addressing to his followers, those who believe.

You maybe Paul's followers, but I can confidently said, you, I and the rest of this next few generations will be in our grave yard before it happens.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

That is why it's not going to happen soon. This thread is just another thousand forms that talk about end times. When can we finally have this verse to happen? When will people shall say, "Peace and safety"?

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Jesus already said, if you know when the thief will come, you will stay awake.

But it's not going to happen. The thief will come when you less expect him.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

It's a suggestion to remain vigilant, as indicated by, "Let us not sleep"

And that's why it's not going to happen anytime soon.

It does not stop the apocalype, however. It merely postphone it.

On the day, when there is no longer the children of light, when everyone become atheist and not even one man does good deed, then.....

The prophecy will be fulfilled.

Until that time, let's not scare people with this gloom future.

Let's there be no more believer in God. Let' everyone sleep, and living in the darkness.

Only then the second coming is triggered.
edit on 10-6-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have always wondered how long people will wait for this to happen.... 3018... anytime now right

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
I have always wondered how long people will wait for this to happen.... 3018... anytime now right

You can hasten it by campaigning for worldwide not to believe in God or any god(s). Let's all of us become atheist, and do anything we want freely.

Then Jesus will come and says, "See I told you so.."

Not that matter anyway, because we all going to die.

Meh....I don't think it is going to happen in my lifetime though.

edit on 10-6-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You'll like this

God gave the Sun moon and stars for a sign and reasons....oh and the time of day....yeah

That's why Jesus cussed the Jewish leaders...they didn't see thesign, a star, for his coming when Daniel laid it out to the year.

Of course he gave em
a speech about the redsky at morning, He was put out over that.

All three...the sun moon and stars.......that is the GREAT sign in the Heavens He spoke of when asked

Guess what we just got........we just had an all three baby

Sept 23 2017.......we then looked for Israel to get something within a year......we got an embassy in Jerusalem....ya.....huge

All three the Sun was in her hair.......the moon was dancing under her feet and 12 stars and planets totalled up in the shape of a tall crown over her head.......

Never happened before or will again so we saw the Great Sign in the Heavens we read about.

Rev. 12 is the source.....ball is in your court

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

What if you're wrong?

If I am wrong, which I am certain I am not, I would be absolutly gutted that a primitive thinking, sexist, arragont, ignorant, hateful, homophobic, war mongering being actually existed, and was the reason we are all here.

I would be absolutly gutted! But would never worship a being like that!
But like I said, it is obvious he is man made, hence the reason his words sound more like words coming out of a primitive human.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

...Thus "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven," is an astrological event that will depict the coming of the son of man.

the 'sign' already happened... the Son-of-Man 'sign' happened during the Virgo Great-Sign in Heaven during September 2017...

the son-of-man sign was on 9 september 2017 when a 1.300 long cylindrical object (oddly shaped stone) was slung by the Sun into a interstellar course towards the constellation Pegasus at some 44 miles-per-second velocity

see: watchers.news...

-------------------------------

the metaphors continue... the physical universe to remain in optimal growth & evolution form need to have a 30% ratio of 'dark matter' aka 'fallen Angels' , irredeemable humans...for the 'good' creation to thrive & flourish...

God or gods which only Rule to maintain the remaining 70% (good or creative force), or else the material universe would disintegrare as entropy would reign instead of having a 'balanced' world & physical universe.. Which is destined to become 'Organic' in nature if the Creation reaches it's final stage of development with the required 30% 'darkness' or 'anti-christ' presence

edit on th30152872434311392018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Tell me where I can buy this Gospel according to MatterIsLight

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Religion was made by man. Christianity? By the grace of Jesus Christ on the cross - who died for you also.

You're amazed people still believe it?

I'm shocked people don't!

Read Revelation - it's all unfolding right now - in real time - straight from the pages of His Book.

It's amazing not to believe.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'll just take one of the words you used to describe God and we'll go from there.

'Ignorant'... Your opinion is God, is ignorant.

Ok, fine. Now, what about you?

The smartest man in the world (I forgot his name) has only possibly 2% of ALL knowledge.

Of the rest he is, ignorant.

What about you? How much knowledge do you have?

So if you don't know EVERYTHING, how can you say, unless you're being 'willfully' ignorant - there is no God.

And if there is, He is ignorant?

Where do you get this opinion? Because that's all it is. An opinion.

The rest of your insults? I can't imagine why you seem so angry about something you don't even believe in, but I wish you'd take time to figure out what He is really all about. Believe me, best cure for anger ever.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I'll just take one of the words you used to describe God and we'll go from there.

'Ignorant'... Your opinion is God, is ignorant.

Ok, fine. Now, what about you?

The smartest man in the world (I forgot his name) has only possibly 2% of ALL knowledge.

Of the rest he is, ignorant.

What about you? How much knowledge do you have?

So if you don't know EVERYTHING, how can you say, unless you're being 'willfully' ignorant - there is no God.

And if there is, He is ignorant?

Where do you get this opinion? Because that's all it is. An opinion.

The rest of your insults? I can't imagine why you seem so angry about something you don't even believe in, but I wish you'd take time to figure out what He is really all about. Believe me, best cure for anger ever.

Sorry, but you did not answer anything at all! Have you actually read the bible? Do you just cherry pick and leave out all the brutal, horrible verses in the bible?

Yes, the God of the bible, is all the things I said and more! Hence the reason I would be gutted if this being was real!

You carry on believing in fairy tales with no proof what so ever, just like all religon, fairy tales with no proof.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

...Thus "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven," is an astrological event that will depict the coming of the son of man.

the 'sign' already happened... the Son-of-Man 'sign' happened during the Virgo Great-Sign in Heaven during September 2017...

the son-of-man sign was on 9 september 2017 when a 1.300 long cylindrical object (oddly shaped stone) was slung by the Sun into a interstellar course towards the constellation Pegasus at some 44 miles-per-second velocity

see: watchers.news...

I am not knowledgeable in astrology but have read enough to be dubious of such claims. From our perspective the sun appears to move through the 12 constellations of the zodiac each year. With the moon appearing at the feet of virgo at least once. So in itself its meaningless because it occurs once a year anyway. Also hundreds of asteroids are found each year so that really doesn't help minimise the possibilities.

Some sites suggest that Jesus birth was signalled by a convergence of different signs, one of which was the alignment of planets into a Seal of Solomon pattern (aka Star of Bethlehem). That formation is today called the Grand Sextile which last occurred in July 29 2013, With the next occurring on Aug 7, 2025.

But without the magi to provide their expert astrological knowledge its amateurish guesswork at best. Perhaps wise to accept Matthews warning, that no man except the Father will know of his return.
edit on 11-6-2018 by glend because: spelling

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join