It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Over The Second Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
a reply to: rickymouse

Great post, rickymouse

I wonder, if Heaven perhaps has a revolving door, where kind hearted people like you can come and go, as you please.

People can tell me to go to hell, and that is probably a premonition..

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You are right about that first quote. There is no source like the others. Although the quote itself doesn't seem to contradict the Bible, the rest off the post makes me suspect it could be from a Gnostic text.

I don't see this as all that complex. The basic question raised is whether Christ will return to earth or some type of a spirit realm. I vote for earth but he says that's because my Christianity is a false version made by Rome. I think his version is probably made up by the Gnostics.

All that other stuff, while true, doesn't really bear on the OP.
edit on 9-6-2018 by toms54 because: typo

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Jesus Christ/Lucifer ??? You lost me there buddy.

PS Don't try to explain it. You are too lost in occult for me.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There is actually a simple explanation to the mystery of the 2nd coming. Quite simply the first century Jews broke the first century Apocalypse. So in order to repair the problem what happened was the Jews and the Israelites were slammed with a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse.

The first century Apocalypse was delayed 2000 years. So looking at the evidence and the prophesies I would say that the Apocalypse is going to restart sometime in the 2020s. So keep watching. It's about time.

The evidence for my claims is here.

Last 2 verses of Malachi 4 and the curse involved in messing with Elijah the Prophet.

Matthew 17 and what Jesus Christ says about John the Baptist.

The Book of Hosea for the declaration of the curse in the day of Jezreel prophecy.
And specifically verse 6-2 for the time frame of the curse. 2 days in the presence of the Lord.

2nd Peter 3-8 and the explanation for the days in the presence of the Lord. 1000 years equals one day in his presence.

And there you have it. The end time prophesies of the Bible are unfinished because the end times were delayed 2000 years.

Oh, and P.S.

Why is the Bible so confusing? One detail in Isaiah 6. Those people under the curse are not actually suppose to "get" it. If the bible seems to be confusing it's because you are being affected by the curse. One way to break it is to simply ask for it in a prayer. You may get shocked at the reaction. I experienced the Acts 2 rushing of the wind myself.
edit on 9-6-2018 by ntech because: ps

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
can't help but wonder how many hundred of times Christians are going to push back the date of their "end times" before they figure out that "NO ONE" knows the time

Sakes lol

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
Indeed.

Not even Jesus knows.

Matthew 13:32
No one knows the day or the time. The angels in heaven don't know, and the Son himself doesn't know. Only the Father knows.

Disclaimer.
To clarify, I maintain my position that The Father, the son and the holy spirit are not the same person. Jesus is not the father and not a god.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Kansasgirl.....fascinating details....love you

Thanks GBP!!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There is a reason why we are told that the scroll is shut up until the time of the end. Simply put we are not meant to understand it. It is not meant to be "self-evident" to anyone.

All anyone can do is try their best to interpret it through lots of study and lots of prayer.

The deeper into it you get, the more possibilities will suggest themselves even as others are clearly ruled out.

Personally, I don't think we will know for sure what any of it means until it unfolds and we can look back with hindsight, which is always 20/20.

I agree and that was what I was getting at. A person can take severa positions at "End Times" and support them well with text from the bible. We can rule SOME things out, but not others, and then some things could go either way (or three or four) depending on how you interpret and arrange the data.

But we aren't aupoosed to know the exact hour anyway. The Savior Himself told us that, so we shouldn't be surprised that we can't conoletely figure it out.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Here's a wikipedia page with a long list of failed "end of times" predictions (HERE). It's kind of amazing when looked at together.

And for an Islamic twist, here's a link with people who claimed to be the Mahdi of Islamic tradition (HERE). I don't know how accurate this is, but here's an article from Economist.com that quotes an "expert" who claims there were 3,000 fake Mahdis in Iranian prisons right now (HERE).

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I don't see this as all that complex. The basic question raised is whether Christ will return to earth or some type of a spirit realm.

All that other stuff, while true, doesn't really bear on the OP.

It does bear on the OP. All of the elements of end times prophecy are related and depend on each other. How does the other stuff not apply? Could you explain?

What scriptures do you get the question of whether Christ will return to Earth or to a spirit realm? What passages suggest that?

Are you aware that there are some folks who think that all of the prophecies in the Bible have been fulfilled? That everything we read about, all the things that popular Christianity today sees as distant future/future events, they believe have already taken place? I would say that bears on the OP as well.
edit on 10-6-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Hey old buddy...I was wanting to make known that Jesus pointedly told us that if the report goes out that the messiah is out in the desert... Don't go out....ya prolly knew this huh

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow
Indeed.

Not even Jesus knows.

Matthew 13:32
No one knows the day or the time. The angels in heaven don't know, and the Son himself doesn't know. Only the Father knows.

Disclaimer.
To clarify, I maintain my position that The Father, the son and the holy spirit are not the same person. Jesus is not the father and not a god.

No...naw we have to rightly divide the scripture....what Paul said and not what Jesus said due to the paradigm changing....Paul said that we are not in darkness and to encourage one another as the apostasy had to occur first.....then the time would be expected or the season

70 years from Jesus till Jerusalem disolved and now we see 70 years and Jerusalem in the headlines once again strap in....

editby]edit on 10-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

No...naw we have to rightly divide the scripture....what Paul said and not what Jesus said due to the paradigm changing....Paul said that we are not in darkness

You mean like this verses?
I Thessalonians 5:4-5.
There, it states that the only people who will not know the day of the Lord’s coming are the people living in darkness. But you, saint of God, are not living in darkness. You are a child of light, and the day of the Lord shall not overtake you as a thief!

Vs Jesus said,

Matthew 24:42-44
42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

Take note of 3 things.
1. Jesus does not knows the day and hour.
2. It happens at an hour no one expect.
3. Stay awake. How do you stay awake when more and more people are no longer believe in God? The answer is you don't.

and to encourage one another as the apostasy had to occur first.....then the time would be expected or the season

That's right, no one stay awake to watch out for the thief in the night.

Romans 3:10-12
10 as it is written:
“None is righteous, no, not one;
11 no one understands;
no one seeks for God.
12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless;
no one does good,
not even one.

Psalm 53:1-3 E
53 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, doing abominable iniquity;
there is none who does good.
2 God looks down from heaven
on the children of man
to see if there are any who understand,
who seek after God.
3 They have all fallen away;
together they have become corrupt;
there is none who does good,
not even one.

See? Both Roman and Psalm said "NO EVEN ONE".

70 years from Jesus till Jerusalem disolved and now we see 70 years and Jerusalem in the headlines once again strap in....

I have a secret to tell you.

God will not reveal when the end time happens.

Surah 20:15
Lo! the Hour is surely coming. But I will to keep it hidden, that every soul may be rewarded for that which it striveth (to achieve)

Surah 30:63
63. Men ask you of the Hour. Say: The knowledge of it is with God only. What can convey (the knowledge) unto thee? It may be that the Hour is nigh.

So, I'm sorry for future prophets.There will be no revelation. Everyone just has to "stay awake," or else Jesus is coming like a thief in the night. But even Jesus himself does not knows when will it be.

God is very smart.

edit on 10-6-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I agree that this is a false teaching...

I'm going to admit that I did not read the opening post carefully enough, and gave myself the wrong impression about what it was criticising.
So my sympathetic response has put me in something of a false position, and I'm going to have to rescind it.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

It does bear on the OP. All of the elements of end times prophecy are related and depend on each other. How does the other stuff not apply? Could you explain?

We might have read different meanings into the OP. Perhaps you are correct and I didn't understand something that you saw.

What scriptures do you get the question of whether Christ will return to Earth or to a spirit realm? What passages suggest that?

No scriptures. I got the question from the OP. It is the central point of the OP unless I am mistaken.

Are you aware that there are some folks who think that all of the prophecies in the Bible have been fulfilled? That everything we read about, all the things that popular Christianity today sees as distant future/future events, they believe have already taken place? I would say that bears on the OP as well.

Just because some folks believe this makes it true? Confused

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Problem with Christians is their understanding of "the Son". The "Son" is not a person but persons that have achieved the pearl of great price (spiritual awakening).

Jesus was referred to as the Son of God and the Son of Man because he was both spiritual and physical.

1 John 4:1-3 (I recommend reading the entire chapter)

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

John 1:1-2 and 14

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

This is why Jesus told us that no one can know the Son but the Father and the Father but the Son.

You cut the above verse off short. Here's the full verse...

Matthew 11:27

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

I don't see this as all that complex. The basic question raised is whether Christ will return to earth or some type of a spirit realm. I vote for earth but he says that's because my Christianity is a false version made by Rome.

The Bible says that Jesus will return to earth and reign for a thousand years before it's all destroyed and replaced with a new heaven and a new earth. From the way it reads, some might even understand it as a combined heaven/earth, but it won't be like anything we've seen or known before.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MatterIsLight

Awesome and yes I think you are correct. Personally I am expecting a mother ship or two or three......... perhaps with translation tek that is almost unfathomable. Then....some other stuff. The ananauke are coming folks. Not so sure they can be stopped but we shall see.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: MatterIsLight

The second coming is to save Palestinian against the aggressors Israel and he will declare you so-called Christians:

The second coming is to save the believers in Jesus Christ. There are aggressors on both sides of the Israel/Palestine line.

Matthew 7:21-23:

22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Jesus was speaking about the Pharisees in the above verse. It was because of the lawlessness of the Pharisees and their corruption of scripture that Jesus used his ministry to try and set everyone straight.

Remember: Matthew 10:6

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go onto the road of the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’…

Jesus only told his disciples to preach to the lost sheep of Israel until after his death and resurrection, then he commanded them to preach to the four corners of the earth.

Matthew 24:14

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 28:19

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mark 16:15

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Luke 1:8

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

You mean like this verses?
I Thessalonians 5:4-5.
There, it states that the only people who will not know the day of the Lord’s coming are the people living in darkness. But you, saint of God, are not living in darkness. You are a child of light, and the day of the Lord shall not overtake you as a thief!

Vs Jesus said,

Matthew 24:42-44
42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

You are taking Paul's words out of context. Paul reminds them that the Lord will come like a thief in the night in verse 2. Paul's only pointing out that when it happens, they shouldn't be surprised by it because they have already been told that it was coming. Verse 1 shows that Paul didn't feel the need to even address the "times and the seasons". In verse 4, Paul says that the day won't OVERTAKE them as a thief.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-6

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join