It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Over The Second Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Towards the end of my post, I am going to mark down that the apostles told us clearly what the Second Coming means, and to clarify that anyone speaking against what the apostles said means that they are speaking falsehood in the name of the serpent and they refuse to accept, acknowledge, or believe what the apostles said to us in clear terminology, most likely because of the very same serpent that is infested into their mind that is making them blind, or the amount of sin they commit on daily basis, which does not make God want to reveal to them the precious truth which has been manipulated and rejected for so long.

Now, it appears that the more false of a Christian doctrine, the more that modern Christians who are lost in their understanding, try to convince others that their false doctrine is actually correct, and they will not be satisfied unless they wholeheartedly believe that they have convinced you in believing their false doctrine - which is nothing less than an act of control. And what part of the Christian doctrine urges us to control other people? It is the opposite - the serpent controls - we are the persecuted and manipulated.

I do not know how to put this more clearly in the next few paragraphs that I am going to write, on how the very Apostles who reclined with the Lord Christ and ate with Him, delivered their doctrine unto us without any chance to interpret their claim wrongly, but the words they spoke to explain their doctrine were very clear and if they were to be believed by modern Christians there would be no arguing and no urging other Christians to believe in anything that differs from what the apostles directly said to us. The truth is the truth, so why would other Christians feel the need to convince people of what they believe, when the apostles told us what to believe and we shall believe what they said to us? So what is it that makes people want to argue? It is because some person chose to lie at one point of history and whether they fooled people or they were the only source of knowledge to them, there is no excuse to refuse to acknowledge and believe the words of the apostles whether it is after somebody told a different doctrine or not.

He therefore intimated that He should
come, humble indeed in His first coming, but glorious in His second. And the first, indeed, has
been already accomplished; since He has come and taught, and He, the Judge of all, has been judged
and slain.
But at His second coming He shall come to judge, and shall indeed condemn the wicked,
but shall take the pious into a share and association with Himself in His kingdom. - The Apostle Peter

Anyone that is well versed in the Christian doctrine knows that the Kingdom of Heaven is not of earth, not from earth, not associated with the world, and has nothing to do with the way things are here on earth, unless speaking of our thoughts and actions and how they affect our salvation. Therefore when Peter speaks of the "Second Coming" and says that Christ will take the pious into His Kingdom, it does not take a genius to understand that this Second Coming is not here on earth. And if someone wants to twist around these words here to suggest they mean that the Kingdom is being referred to earth, it is God who does not want these type of people to understand the truth since if they did, they would not treat the truth for what it deserves to be treated as - something sacred and very important to God. Sometimes I believe God keeps this person in delusion so when time comes for them to meet God the true power and greatness of God will be revealed and this time the human being will not be able to stubbornly argue.

Let us look at the testimony from Jacob known as James. Jacob was the real first Bishop of the Catholic Church that was placed in Jerusalem. This was during a time when Paul was his enemy and Paul was aiming to take the whole religion from James and place it in Rome and take control of it for generations to come. James was murdered, and there is much reason to believe Paul was involved, but you will not understand any truth until you accept that the Romans hated the Jews and they took the religion of Christianity from them to control the world. This is not to be confused with the fact that the Jews in power in their own country helped to kill Jacob also, they didn't have the idea like the Romans to steal and forge the religion - their idea was that they needed to kill these absolute saints because their following was becoming to large and all the people were leaving the priests and Sanhedrin who were controlling the Temple in Jerusalem, and the new establishment would not be a money making scheme with sacrifices and all. So as a result of the Christian movement, the Jews did not want to lose power, and the Romans wanted to gain power, but both the Jews and Romans were enemies of Christ and his family.

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen. - Revelations 1:7

At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven,
and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven,
with power and great glory. - Matthew 30

Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. - Mark 26

Now how in their right mind can they think that Jacob (whom they call James because they don't believe that his real name was Jacob although historians tell us it is so and if you look in the writings 200 years after his passing he was called Jacob in them), was talking about Christ coming to earth as a human being when he is coming in the clouds?

I cannot give my opinion enough, that the people who claim to us that Christ is coming to us in this world again as a human being, and are not satisfied with us until we acknowledge to them that we believe what they are saying, over what the apostles of the Lord said, and even going so far as to threaten us if we do not acknowledge what they are saying, are acting by means of the serpent inside of them. Truth is nowhere near them. They are filled with the emotions that God asked us not to indulge in - pride, arrogance, stubbornness, being judgmental. They are acting against God. We that work to do the will of God - we know that it is harder to be truthful to a liar than it is to tell the truth, that it is harder to not judge others than to judge them, that it is harder to be humble that it is to be prideful. Nothing will ever be good enough for them. But let me please pray, for Truth to prevail.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MatterIsLight

Whats the problem. Christs 2nd coming was the resurrection after the crusifixion.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MatterIsLight
I cannot give my opinion enough, that the people who claim to us that Christ is coming to us in this world again as a human being, and are not satisfied with us until we acknowledge to them that we believe what they are saying, over what the apostles of the Lord said

I agree that this is a false teaching, but is it really coming from Christians?
I get the impression that it's people without much New Testament background knowledge, who have absorbed the current popular belief in reincarnation and are applying it to the concept of the Return.
I know what you mean about angry reactions. I was getting a vehement response from someone on these boards, so I challenged him to find a single New Testament reference to Jesus returning through reincarnation, promising to give up the point if he could find one. He did not return.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Whats the problem. Christs 2nd coming was the resurrection after the crusifixion.

All righty, then. Slam dunk before it started. Too bad that delusional Paul had to go muck it up.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

not according to the verses posted in the op

sure he returned for a moment but no judgment or deals with the pious?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So many people pick and choose which parts of the book they like , they follow the ones they agree with and do whatever they want anyway, when they don't like what the book says.
They will change things, they will omit things just so they can try to get around what the books tells them .
Bunch of hypocrites......

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MatterIsLight
I cannot give my opinion enough, that the people who claim to us that Christ is coming to us in this world again as a human being, and are not satisfied with us until we acknowledge to them that we believe what they are saying, over what the apostles of the Lord said, and even going so far as to threaten us if we do not acknowledge what they are saying, are acting by means of the serpent inside of them. Truth is nowhere near them. They are filled with the emotions that God asked us not to indulge in - pride, arrogance, stubbornness, being judgmental. They are acting against God. We that work to do the will of God - we know that it is harder to be truthful to a liar than it is to tell the truth, that it is harder to not judge others than to judge them, that it is harder to be humble that it is to be prideful. Nothing will ever be good enough for them. But let me please pray, for Truth to prevail.

Is there not also pride involved, in stating that one is in the possesion of a 'Truth', and others are wrong?

Is any man in possesion of 'Truth'?
Do we really have anything more than merely beliefs?

Is not believing that one's own beliefs are 'Truth', and that others' beliefs are false: self-delusion?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I read just the first sentence at first......Naw, ya have to study and that's hard with all the Scriptures eating up all our time

I'm here to say there are different models of truth in the Bible.

Like after the Jews third try at accepting....Stephan.....God called in a new deal with Paul getting the message from Jesus....he said follow me for I follow Jesus...Paul received mysteries from God and published all of em

The other apostles followed in the new setup and approved of Paul as the apostle to the heathen.

Peter had his dream and it repeated twice more...that's why the message gets hidden.

Jesus said he came only for the lost sheep of Israel...btw...gentiles is a nice word...meant only for the Greek...really it's heathens.

That's why we are not under the law...the law is a strict schoolmaster....no cruel schoolmaster... meant to bring the Jews to ....no.....to provoke the Jews to jealousy. And the scripture states the law could not save an yone

edit on 9-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

II Tim 2:15 study and prove yourself worthy a workman that need not be ashamed...having rightly divided the scripture

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I just like to be as truthful as I can, I like to use wisdom when dealing with others instead of Ad Hominum if possible. i try not to judge others but try to teach them of what they may be doing wrong or how they may be misinterpreting things.

I doubt if I will be hauled to heaven, I am satisfied just staying here and observing what is going on. I plan on remaining here in this reality after I die, trying to steer people in the right direction if I can.

But then again, I may find myself in hell for all I know. I will probably meet a lot of old friends there.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Matthew...
c "Immediately after the tribulation of those days d the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 e "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, f and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 g "And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His 5 elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Christian texts are clearly metaphoric.

"Stars will fall from heaven" suggests that heaven in this context refers to the night sky,
Thus "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven," is an astrological event that will depict the coming of the son of man.

Problem with Christians is their understanding of "the Son". The "Son" is not a person but persons that have achieved the pearl of great price (spiritual awakening). This is why Jesus told us that no one can know the Son but the Father and the Father but the Son. We cannot see the Father without first awakening to our true spiritual self. That we are spiritual beings. When we repel everything in this material world we will awaken to our son (our individual soul) and thus be able to know the Father (universal soul).

So the son of man is not a person but persons that have achieved union with the Father.

Thus I read Matthews passage as saying that in the new age of Aquarius, a new Messiah (perhaps with a new religion) will help man achieve union with the Father.

Very much like Jesus said in Luke 22:10..."He replied, "As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water (aka age of Aquarius) will meet you. Follow him to the house that he enters,".

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Yep... The Angel on Olivet said Jesus will But the Angels at Oliver said Jesus will come back in the same way as He went up into the clouds

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The second coming was Michael Jackson, you missed it.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The second coming is to save Palestinian against the aggressors Israel and he will declare you so-called Christians:

Matthew 7:21-23:

22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Remember: Matthew 10:6

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go onto the road of the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’…

edit on 9-6-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Let us look at the testimony from Jacob known as James. Jacob was the real first Bishop of the Catholic Church that was placed in Jerusalem.

I cannot agree with that premise at all. Jacob [James] did establish the first Nazarene synagogue in an upper room but it is not clear where the upper room was. It is quite clear that it was not a Christian church because at that time Christianity was not commonly established and certainly not established in Jerusalem.

This first organized Synagogue in Jerusalem was a Nazarene Ecclesia and was structured with 70 representatives called elders with a cabinet of 15 which included a council of 12 men with 3 leaders. The high priest Jacob/James was called the Nasi. His deputy high priest was John/apostle of Jesus/Yehusha and was called the Sagan. The chief officer of the religious court was the apostle of Jesus/Yehusha called Simon Peter named the Ab Beth Din.

Neither Greek or Latin was allowed in the liturgy of this first Nazarene movement of Hebrew/Aramaic and certainly the influence of others was also forbidden. There were later Greek synagogues under Jacob/James authority but were not established Roman Christianity.

Christianity developed from the later massacres of the Jews by the Roman empire in about 70 to 135 AD. Even though the Romans claim Peter as the first bishop/pope, it is Linus who was the first Roman Catholic Bishop appointed by the apostle Paul. Universal Church did not exist with the apostles. Actually Britain had the first Christian church before Rome establish their claim with a pope. Probably depends upon which books you accept as the truth.

My opinion of course.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

He was resurrected but I don't believe that was the second coming. After the resurrection, he did not die. He ascended to heaven. There is no need for any reincarnation or rebirth. He is not dead. He returns the way he left, i.e. from heaven.

When this occurs, that is the second coming. If he was resurrected to earth, he will return to earth to rule on earth.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

That first quote you posted: where is that from? You say simply "The Apostle Peter." Is that from the bible? If so, which book, chapter, and verse, and what translation version is it??

About the rest of your OP: actually, eschatology is a complex subject and if one is truly honest and goes just by the text of the bible- the Old and New Testaments- one has to admit that NONE of the many eschatological systems out there is self-evident. Not one.

There are too many questions that one needs to answer, and the answer to those questions will then affect what the "outcome" can be. And these questions that need to be answered before you can then nail down what is going to happen: these questions themselves can have opposite answers that can ALL be supported with the text within the bible.

For starters: what does "All Israel will be saved?" mean? The answer to that question will then determine your answer about what the text says is going to happen and when. And in the bible, "Israel" is a word that is used in different ways (sometimes it refers to the patriarch Jacob; sometimes it refers to all 12 tribes; sometimes it refers to just ten tribes; sometimes it refers just to the tribe of Judah; sometimes it refers to the body of Christ as a whole; for starters). That question can be answered and supported in different ways.

The Tribulation/Great Tribulation. Second temple Jews wrote about 2 tribulations- a first one that is associated with Christ's coming, and a second Great Tribulation. When the early Christians were persecuted after Christ's ascension, couldn't that have been the first tribulation that the second temple Jews wrote about? In that case, THAT part of eschatology has already happened.

Second temple Jews also wrote about "The Glory of God" (God's spirit/the Holy Spirit) returning to Jerusalem before Christ would return. At Pentecost, the apostles were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke in tongues and performed miraculous healings as a result. Was that not the Glory of God returning to Jerusalem?

And speaking of Pentecost: Jews representing all 12 tribes of Israel, from all over the known world at the time, were there and believed in Jesus and were saved. Could that not be all of Israel returning to Jerusalem, which is another factor that some eschatological systems say must happen for Christ to return?

Those are just a FEW things that need to be considered, if one REALLY wants to base what they believe about the second coming, on what the bible says.

There is a LOT to consider- it is not cut-and-dried like so many proclaim. Not if one is being honest about the text.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Kansasgirl.....fascinating details....love you

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Awesome thread and great opening post!

Star and Flag!

I agree that many scholars have misinterpreted the Biblical Text. It’s frustrating.

Moreover, we truly live in such a complicated world, with so many different faiths, fighting for our devotion, who’s to say which faith is the correct one?

I believe in Jesus Christ, however, there have also been many other wonderful spiritual teachers throughout the years, such as Lord Krishna, Buddha, Teal Swan, KEK, KEKUIT, Andrea etc.

I myself, am a prophet of the Lord and have been gifted with many important parables and stories to share with the world.

Here are 3 of my most popular threads.

An Angel came to me in a dream --- Meaning of Life revealed --- It's a test/game
www.abovetopsecret.com...

An Angel came to me inside of a dream: Part 2: Solar Flare Alert 2019

And of course:
ATTENTION PLEASE: Jesus Christ/Lucifer has returned. The Angel of Life has Spoken. Apocalypse NOW

Also, if you are interested in the Illuminati, please check out this thread, which in detail breaks down the all the factions of the Illuminati.

WE ARE the Illuminati! --- "Apocalypse Now" --- A Short Story by the Joker and the Fool

In short, all God desires, is that we follow the path of Christ, which is the path of unconditional love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness, unity and all that other good jazz.

It’s important to note, that at this exact moment, the Angels, our Higher selves, Inter and Extra Dimensional Beings and Spiritual Masters are already here on Earth, waiting to assist us. You simply open your heart, up to the signs.

I recommend writing out your prayers, on a word document or a on piece of paper. Mark it in the name of Truth and the Light.

Or believe it or not, pick up your phone and ask for assistance into the receiver. Look for signs with your electronics.

Miracles are taking place every day!

Here, are the 3 most important prophecies, that basically give us a sneak peak, into the upcoming apocalypse

Also, remember, that “Apocalypse,” doesn’t have to mean death and destruction. Instead, the apocalypse that will soon come upon us, is one of great celebration, it will be renewal, a fresh start for humanity and the world.

There is nothing to be frightened of, as I have been assured that everyone who holds a desire for a better, more loving world is already saved.

Every sinner has a tomorrow and every saint has a past.

The Kingdom of Heaven is welcome to all.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

There is a reason why we are told that the scroll is shut up until the time of the end. Simply put we are not meant to understand it. It is not meant to be "self-evident" to anyone.

All anyone can do is try their best to interpret it through lots of study and lots of prayer.

The deeper into it you get, the more possibilities will suggest themselves even as others are clearly ruled out.

Personally, I don't think we will know for sure what any of it means until it unfolds and we can look back with hindsight, which is always 20/20.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Great post, rickymouse

I wonder, if Heaven perhaps has a revolving door, where kind hearted people like you can come and go, as you please.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join