It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Bohemian Grove and Bilderbergs NWO Elite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Not on the knowns list doubt this list is complete.
en.wikipedia.org...

Clearly, he has been close friends with the Clintons and the bushes and others for many years since they were all young in fact.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: howtonhawky

Stay tuned bro. This year the hot topic at Bilderberg is "Post-Truth". I'm still trying to figure out what that actually means but that phrase alone is a gigantic belly busting plate of food for thought.

I wish someone would Bild me a Burger and put it on a plate of food such as tater salad . But not for thought , to eat.

Set me straight. Which group is it that now runs the world ?

Bilderbergers ?
Rothschilds ?
Skull and Bones ?
Freemasons?
Illuminati ?
Reptilian alien overlords ?

Or , does the world just keep on running itself ?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Stay tuned bro. This year the hot topic at Bilderberg is "Post-Truth". I'm still trying to figure out what that actually means but that phrase alone is a gigantic belly busting plate of food for thought.

I thought their topic this year is Populism. Apparently they are very concerned about the rise of Populism and want to figure out how to kill it.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I thought their topic this year is Populism. Apparently they are very concerned about the rise of Populism and want to figure out how to kill it.

That too but I think the two topics are intertwined anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join