It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State-level Dems funneled $84M to Clinton's campaign, lawsuit alleges

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Clinton campaign, DNC accused of corrupt money scheme

As many as 40 state-level Democratic parties may have been involved in a scheme to funnel as much as $84 million to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, a campaign finance lawyer contends.

“You had individuals giving $300,000,” Backer told the newspaper Friday. “They’re not doing it because they care about Nevada’s or Arkansas’ state party. They’re doing it to curry favor with and buy influence with Hillary Clinton.”

Here is the reasoning for the lawsuit, typical swamp rug sweeping covering for each other,

Backer told the paper he filed his lawsuit because the FEC failed to meet a deadline for taking action.

So big donors skirted law to make over the limit donations to Hillary by a crooked system rigged up so they could buy their favors.
Good thing they ended up buying nothing and it was just throwing money down the toilet after the Trump victory.

Donna Bazile alleged Clinton bought the D Party, looks like she was right. With no real excitement for Hillary, just piles of money, and a candidate too lazy to put the work in, maybe the Dems will learn a lesson. They treated Hillary as too big to fail and let her get away with proverbial murder.

Source

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
We'll see what comes of it, looks like the fec needs to be drained..

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Corrupt liars. Please fire them and distance yourselves from those involved. FEC is either corrupt or inept. I dont know whats worse.

edit on 6 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Fox has become the mainstream media version of Infowars.
One conspiracy theory after another.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Fox has become the mainstream media version of Infowars.
One conspiracy theory after another.

It is not new and it is true. Here is a summary from December. No conspiracy theory here at all.

www.investors.com...

the Democratic establishment "us[ing] state chapters as straw men to circumvent campaign donation limits and launder(ing) the money back to her campaign." The 101-page complaint focused on the Hillary Victory Fund (HVF) — the $500 million joint fundraising committee between the Clinton campaign, DNC, and dozens of state parties — which did exactly that the Supreme Court declared would still be illegal.

HVF solicited six-figure donations from major donors, including Calvin Klein and "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, and routed them through state parties en route to the Clinton campaign. Roughly $84 million may have been laundered in what might be the single largest campaign finance scandal in U.S. history.

Finally, as Donna Brazile and others admitted, the DNC placed the funds under the Clinton campaign's direct control, a massive breach of campaign finance law that ties the conspiracy together.

Democratic donors, knowing the funds would end up with Clinton's campaign, wrote six-figure checks to influence the election — 100 times larger than allowed.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yawn. Anonymous sources. You cultists have become what you once hated.

Look up Stockholm syndrome and seek help asap

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's total Bull# spin.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Wow, I mean these Clinton characters are the lowest of the low. Its insane anyone on either side takes up for them. Their tentacles must reach into every part of the government to skirt paying the price for their actions.

They must have dirt on everyone, or paid everyone off, or both. incredible

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hillary was very good at Ad Hominum techniques, an expert in the field. She is a salesman with selling herself, I recognize this well, my mother was the same way with promoting things. I learned how to identify this trait from someone who was an expert at it. I learned how to counteract these kinds of people, my mother was a very good teacher, she taught me well how to defend myself from this type of people.

Hillary could fool the rich and predominant, but not the working class so much. The people with wisdom could see right through her, they put up with pushy people touting hollow promises for years. Trump is not much better but is transparent, he likes to let people know what he is up to. Hillary is best at hiding things to get away with them, she is an expert at deceiving people, Trump is kind of transparent. I am glad Trump won instead of Hillary, I would have rather that Bernie was in the white house but then again I do like Pence as VP. I also like to see that conservative values are making a comeback, too much change too fast without analyzing the consequences of the changes is not good, the liberals have gone overboard over the years which leads to chaos. There needs to be balance, not a runaway liberal agenda.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Well, we shall see if this lawyer suddenly decides to commit suicide with 4 or 5 rounds to the head.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It's total Bull# spin.

I think your response proves it

🎀

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton also pilfered the DNC's bank account, according to Donna Brazil. She wouldn't let anyone have access to it. After losing (again), Hillary emptied it out, leaving the DNC flat broke.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

That's weird. I've read it twice now and have not seen "anonymous" anywhere.

Can you help a brother out and point out what I'm missing?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Are... Are you joking? It literally names every single source AND the name, profession and location of the person filing the lawsuit? Not a single 'person familiar with his thinking' in there???

The shilling is strong in this one...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It's total Bull# spin.

What is? Donna Brazille's claim that the DNC gave financial control of the DNC to Hillary?

Because that's exactly what the lawsuit is confirming.

Why would Democratic Donna spin bull# to us like that???

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

It's total Bull# spin.

No.
We both know it's true.

Caught!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Donna Brazile said Clinton cleaned out the DNC coffers.

This seems plausible.

Should I believe her and this story, or you, the Clinton cheerleader.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
You really are knocking back that Koolaid.
It’s a shame no one is there to cut you off.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It's total Bull# spin.

Did you get coke and fries with that response.

What ... do you seriously believe that your comment will in some way sway a single person?

So start with ridicule and see where it goes.

Then what? Wait for more orders. Do you ever get told off for going off the planned rails.

Where is your substance? Running low perhaps.

P

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

It's total Bull# spin.

What is? Donna Brazille's claim that the DNC gave financial control of the DNC to Hillary?

Because that's exactly what the lawsuit is confirming.

Why would Democratic Donna spin bull# to us like that???

There will never be a responde from Silly on this.

She knows her friends at the DNC are corrupt and doesn’t want to admit that she’s been lied to this whole time.

She’ll just move on to a different thread and spill her useful contributions somewhere else.

new topics

top topics

join