It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wants Russia back in the G7

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Then why are all the EU countries buying natural gas from Russia ?

oOpps

💥[arguments fell apart]💥

💥[lies and hypocrisies exposed]💥

💥[The.Sun.Burn]💥

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Crimea is a done deal. Unless they can fight a war with Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine, Crimea is as Russian as Golan is Israeli. That's reality. Military power is still important these days when it comes to keeping land.

Russia took Crimea because the former Ukrainian army soldiers in Crimea joined the Russian army, not because the Russian army is powerful. If they want to fight a war to return Crimea to Ukraine, they have to fight those former Ukrainian army soldiers too.
edit on 10-6-2018 by YommieSans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sure, G7 is pretty powerful, but the SCO is the future. SCO expanded to include India and Pakistan and on the way to include Iran. Putin can elect to be in SCO instead of in G8. While G7 is having declining demographics, SCO is having increasing demographics. G7 is the past. SCO is the future.

Russia was the only country that was in both G8 and SCO. Having being fired from G8 which went back to G7, SCO is now much more powerful than G7.

G7 is mainly the old imperial colonial powers. Russia was one too. When they invaded China in the 1800s, Russia was among the invaders along with Japan, America, Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Austria. G7 countries hate Russia, that's why they booted out Russia. It has nothing to do with Crimea.
edit on 10-6-2018 by YommieSans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: YommieSans

wth?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yeah you heard me. As a Chinese, I resent western people like you, including Russians. It's a good thing you pushed Russia into SCO. That doesn't mean we trust white people like you, including Russians. Friends with benefits. But friends nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: YommieSans

Yeah you heard me. As a Chinese, I resent western people like you, including Russians. It's a good thing you pushed Russia into SCO. That doesn't mean we trust white people like you, including Russians. Friends with benefits. But friends nonetheless.

Thank you for explaining your xenophobic, racist self. We can be on the look out.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Visions of a baby carriage with babytrump in it and a bunch of toys scattered about.
Not a cute image.

Ya.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Thank you for explaining your xenophobic, racist self. We can be on the look out.

You white western people including Russians invaded and pillaged China. We Chinese will never forget and forgive.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Finally the real unedited picture comes out !!

🍷😲🍷

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You white western people including Russians invaded and pillaged China. We Chinese will never forget and forgive.

Never forget never forgive? That is one hell of a saying. Too bad it doesn't apply to the Tiananmen Square Massacre.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yes we did Tiananmen square massacre and your greedy corporate fat cats bribed your government to not care about it so they can have their cheap labor profit.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Hey, next time you go all "never forget or forgive" keep in mind your country sure does one hell of a job doing just that when it comes to their own sins.

I know damn well my country has done some evil, but the govt doesn't try to erase it from history like China does. Your people just excepted it so don't go blaming other countries for your people laying down. If your country has cheap labor blame yourselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

We didn't butcher 6 million native Americans. We didn't butcher 6 million Jews. That's what you white people did. We Chinese can proudly say we never did any genocide.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

We didn't butcher 6 million native Americans. We didn't butcher 6 million Jews. That's what you white people did. We Chinese can proudly say we never did any genocide.

Really then what happened to tibet? Estimated china had killed over 1.2 million Tibetans. According to the Central Tibetan Administration, "Tibetans were not only shot, but also were beaten to death, crucified, burned alive, drowned, mutilated, starved, strangled, hanged, boiled alive, buried alive, drawn and quartered, and beheaded.

Id say thats far nore brutal then anything the west had done.

Then after that we can discuss what china did to India if you like.
edit on 6/10/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Nop. Chinese never butchered any Tibetans.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You must be on a run for points or something. How's your gubbermint rating doing so far?
Careful with the Freudian Slippers there!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yes we did Tiananmen square massacre and your greedy corporate fat cats bribed your government to not care about it so they can have their cheap labor profit.

The Chinese state is the big greedy fat cat here, they've under cut everyone and flooded the world we cheap dreadful crap and it's the fat cat leadership of China thats rubbing their hands of the backs of cheap labour!!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Sillyolme

Visions of a baby carriage with babytrump in it and a bunch of toys scattered about.
Not a cute image.

Ya.

That pic made spit tea all over my screen!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join