It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wants Russia back in the G7

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Kurokage

If you say so

I don't need to "say so", it's there on the first post???

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Trump does seem to have left everyone confuzzed, maybe that was his plan all along!!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: paraphi

Russia seems to be going backwards to more of a "USSR" type of democracy, can't really call it a democracy to be honest.

I would make the case that Russia is trying to create a Neo Tsarist empire with Putin acting as the New Tzar.
Allegedly there is propaganda portraying Putin this way.
The russian orthdox church is playing a major role in russia putin is part of a circle of russian elite oligarchs just like the Romanovs.

He has even got a modern day rasputin like mystic a guy named Alxander Dugan.

BIG THINK

So the goal of establishing the Eurasian Union would be essentially to right a historical wrong and bring back a successful empire that existed even before the Soviet Union. Russia’s recent takeover of Crimea and further designs on Ukraine seem to be a logical part of such a plan

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Yep. No dictatorships anymore.

Putin the Russian Tsar
Emperor Xi Jinping

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Google Ramsan Kadyrow. One of Putins buddys. "If there are any gay people in Chechnya they should be removed in order to purify the blood of the Chechen people." Russia is a beautiful country, diverse, rich in culture, one of my best friends was born in sibiria, but the 'regime' is a bunch of criminals making billions while many russians are suffering. Watch this interview from last week (with an austrian journalist - great man by the way), tough questions, very telling! - you must choose subtitles.

edit on 9-6-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

One of the greatest movies ever made is Tarkowskys 'Stalker'. It shows the russian soul.

edit on 9-6-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I'm thinking Vladislav Surkov and nonlinear war, same type of oligarchy with surprisingly indifferent tactics. Tzars and Queens are great for live reports from the latest royal wedding though!
All those hats to melt away...

You might also enjoy this:
archive.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Yes it has. It's a very sad place now I used to love pulling up replies do see who responded to my posts but now I kind of dread it. Every post is an attack just because I am not in their popular party.
And the thing is I'm not used to that. In RL people tend to like me and enjoy talking to me. I'm not patting my own back I'm just saying people do not act like they do here.

edit on 692018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The "Alice in Wonderland" attitude has it's drawbacks 😲

"We often make much of the ornamental and despise the useful"

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

"We often make much of the ornamental and despise the useful"

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It looks like President Trump doesn't want to be part of G7 any more? We now have a twitter rant dissing the Canadian Prime minister, does he not have any diplomatic skills?
edit on 10-6-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What's going to be ironic is if they put Russia back in the G-group ... and exclude the US.

edit on 10-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Terminology correction

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It starting to look like President Trump has become an internet warrior!!
edit on 10-6-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Certainly wasn't worth saying even once much less twice since that only makes sense to the mad hatter in you.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Silly question.
Answer... No he doesnt.
He thinks every deal is to close on a property. He doesn't know diplomacy. He knows real estate. I wonder if the lady who sold me my house could run the country too.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

It looks like President Trump doesn't want to be part of G7 any more? We now have a twitter rant dissing the Canadian Prime minister, does he not have any diplomatic skills?

Strategy Working.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

How is the strategy working? All that's happening is the world is becoming more fragmented, if America decides it wants isolationism, then great for them, but to insult your allies just seems childish!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
John McCain (yes..he's still alive) issued a blistering statement when he heard that President Trump wanted to make Russia a G-7 trading partner once again.

If this Putin-Trump summit happens, it might push old McCain to "the other side".

“A lot of things deserve to be criticized” in Trump’s actions, Putin said. “But there’s one circumstance that I’ve mentioned previously: Trump keeps the promises that he made in his campaign.”

He went on: “One of those promises was to improve Russian-American relations. I hope that this also takes place. At any rate, we are ready for this. I believe that the ball is in America’s court.”
Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

Putin's primary agenda the past decade has been to disrupt western alliances and elevate Russia's power on the global stage.

Trump attacked all of our allies at the G7 meeting, refused to endorse the meetings joint statement, while repeatedly loudly advocating for Russia.

He is very plainly Putin's pet and in some weird perverse way, Trump appears to enjoy being publicly dominated by Putin. He doesn't even hide it anymore.

I could care less about Trump's need for approval from his Putin-Daddy, but he is effing up the USA.

The Great Depression of the 1930s was marked by a severe outbreak of protectionist trade policies. Governments around the world imposed tariffs, import quotas, and exchange controls to restrict spending on foreign goods. These trade barriers contributed to a sharp contraction in world trade in the early 1930s beyond the economic collapse itself, and to a lackluster rebound in trade later in the decade, despite the worldwide economic recovery.

www.dartmouth.edu...

Canada will retaliate against US tariffs: Justin Trudeau (July 1st)

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

Mexico hits Tennessee whiskey with tariffs, distillers urge new trade policy
www.tennessean.com...

Mexico to impose retaliatory tariffs on $3 billion worth of US products
www.pressdemocrat.com...

EU to impose retaliatory tariffs on US in July

The U.S. products the EU will place duties on include orange juice, bourbon, jeans, motorcycles and certain steel products, Reuters reported.

Many of the products targeted come from states where Republicans are running for reelection in the midterm elections.

thehill.com...

edit on 10-6-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

GOP strategist: Trump 'beclowned himself' at G7 summit
thehill.com...

TRUMP disgraced the Presidency and the United States at the G-7 summit. From his slovenly appearance to his unpreparedness, ignorance and arrogance, he beclowned himself. The Republican majority is filled with cowards who are servile supplicants to the most unfit POTUS ever

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Things that make you go Hmmmm

Russian Flag

LOL

LulZ

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

How is the strategy working? All that's happening is the world is becoming more fragmented, if America decides it wants isolationism, then great for them, but to insult your allies just seems childish!

What isolationism ?
😃💮

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join