It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wants Russia back in the G7

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

And... what about Salisbury whataboutisms? Guilty until proven otherwise, it's Vlad the Impaler after all. Who needs a debate when you can have solid prejudices and never changing 'opinions' instead?

#DraculaSucks

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Same problem... political garbage clogging up the one site you could go to to leave the MSM propoganda behind.

Who cares which side is throwing the garbage in your face?

-The garbage still hits you in the face.

MSM isn't ATS, it's the gd MSM.

Main stream.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandriod7, MiddleInsite

So neither of you have anything good to say about the topic at had, instead you both would rather try and belittle each other with the now standard "left this" or "right that" replies!!
Putin must be so happy to see the political divide turning into a giant canyon that shouldn't be looked at, God forbid anyone try and talk across it.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I can't wait to find out what kind of dirt Russia is holding over him. It's so obvious that they are.

I don't know that Russia has "dirt" on Trump, per say, although they are very talented in that area, as is Israel. From what I see, Trump has a real affection for Putin and his friends. I think he shows a genuine loyalty to Putin, that has stemmed from Trump business interests. So, to me it's not so much "What does Russia have on Trump?", it's more, "What's in it for Trump?"

I think Trump see's US alliances with Russia and China as a better business deal than catering to European markets. Once the triad of ultimate authority is established, Europe can come back "on their knees". But, that model doesn't support America's values and promises over the last centuries, and is dangerous for democratic republics' economies and their ability to thrive/survive.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

And... what about Salisbury whataboutisms? Guilty until proven otherwise, it's Vlad the Impaler after all. Who needs a debate when you can have solid prejudices and never changing 'opinions' instead?

#DraculaSucks

So glad you support Putin dividing the world over his attempt at creating his dream of the old USSR. What about your prejudices!! Who wants a debate with some one who believes Putin is soooo innocent in all this??
edit on 9-6-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What is there to add to your topic?

It's garbage.

Another emotional manipulation piece by the media.

Tune in, tell me how to feel, Putin is thr boogey man bs.

Learn to deny ignorance, not embrace it.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Deny ignorance indeed, but don't be fooled by propaganda either which you seem to be embracing!!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
John McCain (yes..he's still alive) issued a blistering statement when he heard that President Trump wanted to make Russia a G-7 trading partner once again.

If this Putin-Trump summit happens, it might push old McCain to "the other side".

“A lot of things deserve to be criticized” in Trump’s actions, Putin said. “But there’s one circumstance that I’ve mentioned previously: Trump keeps the promises that he made in his campaign.”

He went on: “One of those promises was to improve Russian-American relations. I hope that this also takes place. At any rate, we are ready for this. I believe that the ball is in America’s court.”
Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 6/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So do you deny that Russia has any kind of power? Financially, or militarily?

Should he be excluded from the boys club?

I don't understand the creepy double standard with democrats.

You guys don't care about Uranium sales but throw a fit about the rage the msm is telling you to have about Trump including a world power in a meeting for world powers.

It's rediculous.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Great comeback. What are you 4?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Great comeback. What are you 4?

You can’t even look at his location to see he lives in Great Britain before labelling him a democrat, shows your mental age

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

So what? What's your point?

That's even worse.

It's not even his president and he's bashing from across the pond.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Well. The ones, who dare not to follow the narrow path of neocon obedience, surely must be his stooges. TINA!

Kinda funny to see you addressing the division whilst fueling it that way. Quick question. Will you folks be willing to invite Russia back when, and possibly if, Vlad is gone?
edit on 9-6-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It''s funny you complaining about left/right nonsense and propaganda while posting an OP from a blatant propaganda source.

Your hypocrisy is impressive.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
""Trump wants Russia back in the G7""

The ULTIMATE ball buster trigger moment

Now for the "wisdom" from the triggered

😃😃

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Trumps the devil and he and Putin are besties.

OK got it guys.

I'm heading to the beach, now argue amongst yourselves.

Lol

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

So do you deny that Russia has any kind of power? Financially, or militarily?

Should he be excluded from the boys club?

I don't understand the creepy double standard with democrats.

You guys don't care about Uranium sales but throw a fit about the rage the msm is telling you to have about Trump including a world power in a meeting for world powers.

It's rediculous.

What are you 4?

Wow, maybe try opening your eyes before you "label" me.
You seem to be the one throwing a fit here mate, maybe also have a better comeback yourself, with your comments you'd be lucky to be even 4!?!
edit on 9-6-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It's funny that I posted 2 sources for the story so try to keep up??

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If you say so

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

This is the perfect storm, a troll storm and Trump handles it so well. Say that Russia should be included and at the same time say let's all drop the trade tariffs. I love it. They're all scratching their heads wondering what the hell going on?

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join