It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stay out of ALL 501c churches - they are infected with the spirit of the antichrist !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Christianity. New covenant Israel. Old covenant Read your bible
I do read it and study it . question ...what if Israel is theological . Old covenant [s] some conditional some not . It was through Abraham's seed that God promised He would bless all nations .none conditionally . Mosaic law was conditionally . Do this don't do that and you get to stay in the promise land as a nation. They failed but God kept His promise to Abraham to bless all Nations and create a new man neither gentile nor jew . A new creation with a King as a high priest after the order of Mechelsadeck . Who had no beginning and no end .

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

This is a short but pointed aspect of his work
His book is 1100 pages .A task to read in and of its self

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Was that a question?
I am not sure your point
Jesus brought a new covenant
No laws but guided by love via the Holy Spirit

a reply to: the2ofusr1

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

This is a short but pointed aspect of his work
His book is 1100 pages .A task to read in and of its self

Why would you bring this to me? It is not my task to read such material. I was not trained to believe all this since childhood as most observant Jews are. I am trying to be open minded. Are things starting to go sideways?

Christianity can really only be approached with fresh eyes. You appear to labor under excess baggage. Like Christ said, become like a child.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I replied to her and asked a question. You are a different person
If you have an issue I am happy to explain my position
I am under Christ’s covenant not the covenant offered to Moses

You are correct. I don't want to interfere with you. I was interested to hear what she would say next without any pressure.

The Christian covenant is different in my opinion. That is what I believe the Bible says. Others have taken a different view that it is an extension of the old one in some way. There are several different approaches to this idea all of which I believe are wrong. I don't want to stray too far off topic.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

We are under grace not under the law.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I agree. I am sorry I didn’t understand your post then. Plenty of Messianic Jewsa reply to: mamabeth

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You do get that not all 501.3c "churches" are not Abrahamic. SO nah, the Antichrist will stick with the Christian ones, An Morrigan and Mr Wednesday will tell him to go away from some of the Pagan ones

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Woodcarver

(What the bleep do we know)
Its the same kind of game that goes on in Christianity . Some do it for the love and some do it for the $$$ . Some get it closer to the truth then others while some go off the deep end and are labeled heretics . Similar to the label as pseudoscience . One of the biggest problems we have is not having a open mind that what we know may not be so . We all love our dogmas it seems or are terrified of loosing one of our core beliefs and suffering a wreck .

Maybe it just comes down to being comfortable with the trust we have in what we believe . For ever error I hang on to ,takes up a place of a better truth . I am comfortable in perusing the truth . Finding errors in the Bible is quite exciting .Finding my own errors is transforming .
I don’t buy it. Just because there are some people who abuse the science moniker, does not take anything away from science at all. We know perfectly well when someone is paasing their opinion off as science. But all religion is demonstrably made up and used against it’s adherents. Actual Science is completely verifiable.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Scientists now have more questions than answers
It’s becoming more obvious that humanity hasn’t a clue

String theory. Science is all wooo

Your problem is you are a fundamentalist.
Everyone is wrong but you.
Only you know the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
When the Old covenant was broken, the Light created a new one to fulfil the Covenant of Abraham. That new covenant is what the LDS has, only they can do it properly as it was passed along to them from God. Proper baptism for remission of sin under proper priesthood authority, sealing of name of God by laying of hands of Holy Ghost. Upon becoming a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, as long as the members abide the Covenant of the Father, they are given a promise that God shall protect them from the coming Destroyer, that according to their righteousness so shall they be kept from the Devils grasp. But it is also warned to members if they break the Covenant after having received the knowledge of truth then they will be taken into the buffeting of Satan and pay the greatest farthing of debt. Therefore there is a risk but the reward is great also, those who endure are they first saved, who come with Christ in his Second coming haven been taken up, who died in his name counted as the righteous. The living saints are soon to be told by God to flee from ways of the world and in day they see not will be taken up into a higher dimension all those who fulfilled the covenant counted as the righteous, the hypocrites among the church will be chastised and offered another chance later, Adam Ondi Ahman prophecy is fulfilled beyond the sight of the world but the locality in a higher dimension.

The Heavens do at times make communication with it leaders have since it was founded, it main purpose is to aid in fixing the mess that happened in Christianity. People laugh at them wearing the garments that people called magical underwear, it never been about the clothes but the act of faith, similar to when we asked the people of Israel in past to mark their doors in blood of lambs and eat the lamb when the destroyer was passing. The destroyer is a object that will come in this very generation but will appear as a Red Star, it is known as Remphan the Star of Moloch or also known from scripture as the star Wormwood. It is the Herald of the Devil that prepares a world for his coming kingdom and take over, through much Chaos is the Devils kingdom established, this is already his kingdom but he wants open rule and will come as the worlds King/God and ruler after the destruction of wormwood, many will die in the event and their souls will be taken into the underworlds, almost all souls who die in that event are harvested by the Devil sadly, and the rest face the great time of tribulations and rule of Antichrist which isn't any better. Before this happens God will take his righteous people those found worthy to a higher dimension to await in safety as the time of wrath plays out. Sin had a price mankind the world soon learns what it was, normally souls don't find out until afterlife but times are coming the spiritual reality opens into yours and Hell is shown in the physical.

I have explained further in a thread on this very forum about the LDS and the covenant and what happened in Christianity that created a great mess putting many souls at risk. If you have light to discern ye will find the Light, but if are bound to far in Darkness yet will not see the Light.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Scientists now have more questions than answers
It’s becoming more obvious that humanity hasn’t a clue

String theory. Science is all wooo

Your problem is you are a fundamentalist.
Everyone is wrong but you.
Only you know the truth.

do you even read my posts? I agree that very many of the ideas put forth by scientists are little more than guesses. But, Scientists have more answers now than they ever did. Which always leads to more questions. Saying they have more questions than answers is not an insult to any scientist. That is just a reality. But you can’t identify when a scientific theory is accurate, so i don’t know why you feel like you can call me out as someone who “knows everything”

Tell us more about how the theory of evolution is fake. I don’t think anyone here takes your posts seriously. (Except the other woo believers that is)

I don’t like string theory

I don’t like holographic theory

I don’t think the big bang is wholey accurate

These have always been my position for as long as i have been a member here.

edit on 11-6-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
that’s the problem. You can’t just say Big Bang and string theory are wrong. They are foundational to understanding anything
That’s why they are important.
Without those theories all you have is woo, with them it’s all still woo, faith and belief because there are NO scientific answers to those issues

All you do is winge at others for their faith but you have your own that’s based on nothing
You call it science but it’s not. String theory, it’s a theory and it’s stupid. Big Bang it’s stupid it’s a theory cos you have nothing else. Yours is a faith in woo

And again. Understand that I don’t have to prove evolution is wrong
Scientists have to prove that the science behind evolution is valid and without question

I don’t understand you inability to understand science. I guess because you hate science but it’s not up to me to disprove. The onus is on scientists answering the questions asked

That is what science is. That is how science works. I really believe you hate science because you want to sell it short and don’t want it applied as it should be. You want to cut corners and poison science for self gratification

Scientists have to prove their theory, the science it’s not up to me what I don’t believe
edit on 11-6-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You don't understand how science works. Each and every day understand more about the universe than we did the day before. This raises more questions. Thus yes there are more questions, however there are more answers than before too. Does it mater if we have more questions? No. That is a good thing. If we "understood everything" we would either be in a closed system, or more likely have closed minds. Your home schooling certainly is failing you.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Prove they are wrong. You saying they are, do not make it thus. So prove it. Go on, I dare you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join