It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stay out of ALL 501c churches - they are infected with the spirit of the antichrist !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
What is a 501c church?

To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual. In addition, it may not be an action organization, i.e., it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates. Organizations described in section 501(c)(3) are commonly referred to as charitable organizations. Organizations described in section 501(c)(3), other than testing for public safety organizations, are eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions in accordance with Code section 170. The organization must not be organized or operated for the benefit of private interests, and no part of a section 501(c)(3) organization's net earnings may inure to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. If the organization engages in an excess benefit transaction with a person having substantial influence over the organization, an excise tax may be imposed on the person and any organization managers agreeing to the transaction. Section 501(c)(3) organizations are restricted in how much political and legislative (lobbying) activities they may conduct. For a detailed discussion, see Political and Lobbying Activities. For more information about lobbying activities by charities, see the article Lobbying Issues; for more information about political activities of charities, see the FY-2002 CPE topic Election Year Issues.

IRS

Many will say....that's all the churches in USA! Are all churches a 501c church! No not true. The entire idea of a 501c church is to be tax exempt. To keep all monies. A slippery yet lawful way to use all monies including properties, stocks and investments tax free.

When the church was originally formed in Jerusalem (NOT ROME) the Christian church (read book of Acts) lived off charity and combining their personal wealth to take care of one another which included the poor, sick, single mothers and elderly. Is that what the church is today or do you see more prosperity churches? These churches speak of individual prosperity and how to live the good life which breaks down to money.

Do you think the Holy Spirit visits or resides in these buildings? There is indeed a spirit inside these buildings and its an antichrist spirit. A spirit disguised as the Holy spirit. A spirit designed to keep you from receiving God's mark of life. It hypnotizes the poor, the sick and the needy into believing a lie ..... that if you freely give money on the intention it is a seed you are expected to believe this money will grow 7, 10, even a thousand times more than you donated.

The ILLUSION? These well dressed rich ministers with their mansions and jet planes! God showed me they are receiving their treasures now and are paid in full. This is one of the signs of the antichrist spirit and it is within many if not all 501c churches. This spirit mocks the Holy Spirit and uses counterfeit tricks for the most part are ONLY temporary and not permanent. One of the main reasons why healings do not last.

What some people have a hard time understanding is that God has laws and he can not or better yet will NOT approach sin so if there is sin then he is not there especially on mass scale. So you could possibly be wasting your time in a 501c church DEPENDING on the church's real intentions and can show this money is used properly and here lies the danger and one of the main reasons for so many empty churches today.

Many speak of the 666 mark of the beast which is true but did you know there is also a mark for God's people? Look in the mirror and you will not see it. Another mystery of God that is being revealed.

Prosperity preachers have destroyed many lives. I myself was caught in a couple ...... Benny Hinn and Jesse Duplantis but soon realized the Holy Spirit was not there.

If you truly are looking for God then ask God to come to you, ask Jesus to come to you and watch what happens. IF you are sincere and can do it days on end and not for 10 minutes and then give up... he will show up in your life and you will see your life change inside and out.

Shop for your church as you would shop for healthy food..... they both sustain life.

edit on 9-6-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I think ill just stay out of all churches in general. Just to be safe.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt

Myself.... I like visiting different churches.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I might have expressed it differently but I agree with every single thing you said here.

We need to repeal the Johnson amendment which created this tax situation. If we want to limit political donations, that can be done without bastardizing our entire church situation. Why should churches be crippled while corporations do whatever they like? Some of the greatest speeches in American history were given from church pulpits. The churches were a center of political life until the 60's.

There has been an effort to wipe out the traditional role of churches and replace it with government. As for the prosperity movement...total scam.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I would say it's a conspiracy against true Christianity, these churches don't teach Christianity and lead people astray with a prosperity doctrine
Mixing Hebrew with Christianity
They are nothing but charlatans preying on dummies
I blame the dummies in the church who are only there to gratify themselves

Oh, I don't need a special revelation from God to see that

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
the mormon church has 2 parts. one on the US law and one on the investments side of "givings".

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Stay out of all places of worship, idol temples, they are infected with religion!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

And telling them that they are the antichrist.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I would say it's a conspiracy against true Christianity, these churches don't teach Christianity and lead people astray with a prosperity doctrine

You should go church to church and tell them how they are all wrong.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

they wont listen to you

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

The New Testament teaches not to do that . Maybe you have found your calling . just saying

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I might have expressed it differently but I agree with every single thing you said here.

We need to repeal the Johnson amendment which created this tax situation. If we want to limit political donations, that can be done without bastardizing our entire church situation. Why should churches be crippled while corporations do whatever they like? Some of the greatest speeches in American history were given from church pulpits. The churches were a center of political life until the 60's.

There has been an effort to wipe out the traditional role of churches and replace it with government. As for the prosperity movement...total scam.

Hi

Actually that was the clean version.

I wish all people could see a fake Christian.... actually you have more often than you know.

Without opening up the Troll door .... 1 out of 10 who say they are Christian are.

Hell is full of people who say they were Christian...

were?? Just not at time of death....

edit on 9-6-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

And telling them that they are the antichrist.

I was expecting your two cents.

Oh if they are preaching prosperity? YES I DO

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Consider it my tithe.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

How do you know true christianity from the false? Even you and deathslayer’s opinions differ from one another.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Sigh.

Churches who are classified as a 501c do not keep all of the money. By law, a nonprofit organization (501c) takes out salaries for staff, money for bills and then takes ALL profits and they must reinvest it back into the community.

What you’re talking about are the evangelists who are funded through either advertising dollars or television or the man who asked for a jet, correct? If there is such a thing as the antichrist, I would agree that it resides in the Joel Osteens and Jim Bakkers of this world.

Bro, what mark for God’s people are you referring to? If you can see something like that, I would encourage you to maybe speak with someone. I’m not making light of your supposition, rather, it’s concerning.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The Messiah was born through a Hebrew woman! Salvation is to the Jew first than the Gentile.
The Christians are grafted into the vine and Jews and Gentiles are one in Messiah!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

How do you know true christianity from the false?
How would you ?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

You can tell a false Christian from a true Christian by the fruits they bare.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

The first part is "15 “Beware of false prophets" ...question ...are all Christians "prophets" ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join