It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother charged, father wanted in assault of Northeast Philadelphia school principal, vice principal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- A mother of a Philadelphia student has been charged in the assault of two elementary school administrators and police are continuing to search for the father wanted in connection to the incident.

Thirty-year-old Nicole Myers has been charged with two counts of Aggravated Assault, Criminal Conspiracy, Criminal Trespass, two counts of Simple Assault, two counts of Reckless Endangerment of Another Person, Disorderly Conduct and two counts of Harassment.

Source: Mother charged, father wanted in assault of Northeast Philadelphia school principal, vice principal

Yeah, this is worth beating the crap out of a principal, the fact you need to sign out your child from school?
What the hell is with people these days?
And now, the "dad" is on the run, and police are looking for him too.

But, this assault is unwarranted even though the school administration is not the best, since:

Recently, parents have voiced their concerns about leadership at the school.

Last month, iPads donated to help children with autism were returned after the organizer of the foundation that donated them said he found they were sitting in a closet unused. Sammie Sanchez, a Philadelphia police officer who runs the foundation Bowling for iPads, said he was shocked when the principal told him the school did not need them. The School District of Philadelphia said there were technical issues.

This is still no reason to escalate to violence when asked to follow the proper procedure which is DESIGNED to protect the child from being abducted from school.

Happy "Fun Day" Philly!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
A Blue Ribbon Mother is always right no matter how many laws they break.

👋🤦

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
🎼🎶"I SEE EYES BLACK AND BLUE, ...BLOODY NOSES TOO,....I SEE THEM ALL, WHERE MOST DEMOCRATS TEND TO RULE....,

AND I THINK TO MYSELF.....WHAT A MISERABLE WORLD..."🎶🎼

edit on E30America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jun 2018 23:49:32 -05006pmFridayth11pm by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
🎼🎶"I SEE EYES BLACK AND BLUE, ...BLOODY NOSES TOO,....I SEE THEM ALL, WHERE MOST DEMOCRATS TEND TO RULE....,

AND I THINK TO MYSELF.....WHAT A MISERABLE WORLD..."🎶🎼

lololols that's awesome. love that tune

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lol,

More like what is wrong with you homie.

Sign your kids out of school? We used to leave regularly/cut.

I swear, do users on this forum have Hitler and Stalin altars you worship at?

Thirty-year-old Nicole Myers has been charged with two counts of Aggravated Assault, Criminal Conspiracy, Criminal Trespass, two counts of Simple Assault, two counts of Reckless Endangerment of Another Person, Disorderly Conduct and two counts of Harassment.

What kind of nonsense charges are these? Perfect example of gov throwing every possible charge at someone just to make sure something sticks.

Cant wait till I leave this country.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Lol,

More like what is wrong with you homie.

Sign your kids out of school? We used to leave regularly/cut.

I swear, do users on this forum have Hitler and Stalin altars you worship at?

What kind of nonsense charges are these? Perfect example of gov throwing every possible charge at someone just to make sure something sticks.

Cant wait till I leave this country.

clearly those are spite charges cause she told them off

they need some thicker skin if they wanna keep sucking up tax monies to legally kidnap and ward our children

now they are thinkin they can get daddy too and then they can have their way full time with the kid after in foster care

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

The sign-out policy went into effect due to cases of children being taken from school by either strangers or non-custodial parents kidnapping them. We didn't have that level of disregard for the law when I (and likely you) went to school. The problem is the people that refuse to control their anger and lash put physically at any given chance, or to use children as bargaining chips in a messy divorce.

SO, please, do not let the TSA gate hit you in the posterior on your way out. And don't look back. Unless your statement is just another of the worthless virtue signal threats that many celebrities screamed if they lost the presidential election. Now, they are still here, and their threats were as empty as their heads and moral buckets.

edit on 6/9/2018 by Krakatoa because: spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: SR1TX

The sign-out policy went into effect due to cases of children being taken from school by either strangers or non-custodial parents kidnapping them. We didn't have that level of disregard for the law when I (and likely you) went to school. The problem is the people that refuse to control their anger and lash put physically at any given chance, or to use children as bargaining chips in a messy divorce.

SO, please, do not let the TSA gate hit you in the posterior on your way out. And don't look back. Unless your statement is just another of the worthless virtue signal threats that many celebrities screamed if they lost the presidential election. Now, they are still here, and their threats were as empty as their heads and moral buckets.

Bullllllshiii**********

Your generation was on campus lawns fighting with the National Guard in the 60s and 70s. The Weather Underground bombed multiple locations including the capital.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Your generation was on campus lawns fighting with the National Guard in the 60s and 70s.

In protest because their peers were being forced to die in a foreign country to suit the political views of a few and to enrich the MIC.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Philthadelphia.

Another liberal utopia.

Democrat run since the mid-50s.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

But, this assault is unwarranted even though the school administration is not the best, since:

Recently, parents have voiced their concerns about leadership at the school.

I'm sure the schools suck, but then the society around the schools suck too, as does the cops and Government officials...it is all related.

edit on 9-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join