It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Uncovers Hidden Strzok Emails and some Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Docs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The media steers clear of asking WHY the candidate (Donald Trump) was not informed by the FBI, that there was possibly a "compromised" campaign employee. That's the standard procedure.

Of course we know why the MSM avoids this question. The underlying reason is also why the DOJ has yet to show Congress the document (if there is one) that prompted the FBI to begin investigating the Trump campaign for colluding with Russia.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The government and a majority of its executive agencies have been anti-American for a long time.

The 3%/tea party has been telling everyone this for a few years now.

Time to abolish all agencies/employees/governments that don't contribute to the goal of advancing our unalienable Constitutional rights. Everything else is a non-issue.
edit on 6/9/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Says a lot. Just hope the Cop they suspected of talking is still alive.

In a July 1, 2016 email exchange FBI Section Chief Rachel Rojas warns a colleague to “stay away” from discussion of the Clinton Lynch tarmac meeting following publication of the meeting, unless they hear from a “higher up”. The colleague responds the next day, telling Rojas not to worry because, “I know better ” He/she adds that “it was DOJ opa [Office of Public Affairs] who threw us under the bus.”
Rojas replies “Doj is likely overwhelmed so in [sic] hoping it wasn’t intentional. I know it wasn’t you guys because I know you have great judgement. Nothing good would come from that. Her staff should have avoided that scenario. The bu[reau] will be fine but obviously disappointed on how this is happening. Unfortunately, she’s taking heat from all over the place and I feel bad for her. I know she didn’t want this on her plate or for this to happen.” The colleague then concludes by saying that he/she thought the leaker was “a Phoenix cop assisting with the motorcade.”

edit on 9-6-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join