It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Anthony Bourdain's death and a Tweet of Evidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
This thread is kind of disgusting honestly and in horrible taste

You're being pretty disrespectful OP w this....

I expected better of you

I guess conspiracy theorists cannot ask questions if it goes against the democrats...

Oh they can for sure, but when it's clutching at straws like the OP, then expect kickback.

Tell me, how is it that it could only be Hillary offing Bourdain? Why not Trump or Cohen? After all, the original tweet was about Cohen...And quite negative...

More partisan nonsense brought to you by the RWNJ's

Let's just ignore Israel. Bourdain was a proponent of the two state solution, and he has in the past painted Iran in a sympathetic light.

I will again just point out what I already stated in my other posts here, but again if (let's all say this together "IF") we really cared to look at what he may have been up to since Argentina-07 then go look at what countries he went to during his last years doing "No Reservations", and even more closely spy what he was doing while filming "Parts Unknown".

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Personally, I just can't understand how someone who seemingly had everything would suddenly just throw it all away.I mean world travel,celebrity,wealth and a beautiful, famous girlfriend?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What's wrong with Almond Joy? I've eaten it for years - no adverse effects!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've always found his death suspicious. The pattern of celebrities dying recently of suicides in hotel rooms is too frequent to be ignored.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
In and then sadly out. That's the way of overreaching conspiracies now days.

What cracks me up about this thread was the attempt to probe the truth about what Bourdain was up too, but then blammo, no follow up. I don't know what's stranger Soros' hate toward Bourdain, or how quickly we as a community just bring up this stuff them run off to the next thing while leaving all the connection behind. This in my opinion is how the Imperialists are winning, they've made us complacent to their actions.

I just want to be clear I fully believe that Bourdain died enjoying a personal pleasure, but the questions of what was he doing that caused multiple intelligent agencies to follow him around, have a sitting US President have an impromptu meeting with him during a episode filming, and caused alarms to go off for many many shady persons around the world.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join