It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Anthony Bourdain's death and a Tweet of Evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Just sharing a few slices of pizza with Sean Penn in Haiti, nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
One of the people who knows him best, SWEARS that Bourdain did NOT commit suicide!

Speaking with the New York Times, hours after news of his death, Gladys Bourdain said she had no indication that her child might have been thinking of suicide.

“He is absolutely the last person in the world I would have ever dreamed would do something like this,” she told the publication, which was a longtime editor for.

That's a pretty impressive literacy fail. You have a great career ahead working for the Daily Mail.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I don't understand why more people arent making the connection between his girlfriend Asia Argento's Cannes speech about Harvey Weinstein raping her and this "suicide".

She spoke truth to power in a threatening way and he was supporting her 100 percent.

Weinstein and his crew, of which Hillary is one, are trying to shut everyone up and her line in the speech "We know who you are." Changed to "You know who you are." In a photo posted and quickly deleted on Instagram, this from people magazine?!

No investigation?

Ya this is a BLATANT placed threat.

When I heard this it was a 911 moment for me because this covers CNN family AND Hollyweird.

3 hours after this pic he was reported dead.

people.com...

Also, Alec Baldwin tweeted at Bourdain:

www.instagram.com...

Then Brian Fallon Hillary's goon, I mean, operative said:

truepundit.com...

Then May 2018 came Cannes and pop goes the weasel.

Not guessing.

If people think he killed himself they are delusional, wake up.

Nevermind the fact he was a spy, but he probably offered Asia protection.

Hope she is protected now!

Bet she will not be talking again anytime soon.

Oh and #metoo ?

Now we should all be saying:

#notme

For the record, I will NEVER kill myself.

#notme should be adapted by everyone out there.

Much more useful movement imho.

edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: Added missed link

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

One of the people who knows him best, SWEARS that Bourdain did NOT commit suicide!

Speaking with the New York Times, hours after news of his death, Gladys Bourdain said she had no indication that her child might have been thinking of suicide.

“He is absolutely the last person in the world I would have ever dreamed would do something like this,” she told the publication, which was a longtime editor for.

I dont know what is crazier to me..

1. That your source material does not in anyway say what you are claiming

2. That your post has gotten as many stars as it has
edit on 10-6-2018 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Uhhh no offense to some people but this is a website about talking about conspiracies even if they are real or not proven to be real....He also seems a bit unhinged in regular uncontrolled interviews.
edit on 10-6-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)
..... However a lot of fishy deaths attached to the Clintons,it is weird anyways.
edit on 10-6-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I dont know if AB was killed by members
of a Clinton cult but I do know ATS is EXACTLY
the place where these things are discussed.
So carry on !

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wasn't thinking about that . I do believe it is suspicious while filmining his show did he discover something heinous going on in Paris culinary world that got him suicides?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
well if everyone is going to toss out reality of Bourdain's life choices, then let's go full retard on this issue:

Let's start by tracking back every country and place he went to during his stint on CNN

Check out any of the places he went to during his time doing "No Reservations"

If we figure out what he was seeing, then maybe we can figure out whom wanted him dead.

***PERSONAL NOTE***

I stand by the assertion that he died by "Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation" and his own carelessness. I also think that his death has also brought about a strange detail about something he was up to, and the people that may be involved. A birdie had recently told me a few things that I won't go over with here for certain reasons, but suffice to say it relates to an incident Bourdain had while in Argentina back in 2007 that left him shaken. After that he started keeping a personal travel journal and would dictate his hand picked crew to do the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Wasn't thinking about that . I do believe it is suspicious while filmining his show did he discover something heinous going on in Paris culinary world that got him suicides?

Do you know the importance of being Paul Bocuse's trusted friends? Paris was a safe place because of this, but hey why don't we toss the Underground under the bus for convenience now.

Bocuse wasn't just a culinary powerhouse in France, but he was also a key player during the war for the French Resistance (later known as the French Underground, Underground, and their name today which I won't say here)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Didn't a famous singer also die recently by hanging from his dressing room door? And wasn't this frontman and another dead frontman questioning hollyweird before their recent questionable deaths?

AB and his girlfriend pushed the wrong people, this is not a shock. Auto asphyxiation is the new go-to explanation and one I don't buy.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The second tweet from May 3rd at 12:37 is no longer there... Who could have removed it? I am not sure how Twitter works. The one from last year about Weinstein is still up though.

I have been a fan of Bourdains for a long time and none of this is adding up to me. I wonder if he found out he had some incurable illness....

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I expected better of you

Really?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I dont know what is crazier to me..

1. That your source material does not in anyway say what you are claiming

2. That your post has gotten as many stars as it has

Counter an absolutist assertion with an even more over the top absolutist assertion.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

A few weeks ago ten juvenile sharks were found on a beach not far from where I live-It must've been Hillary!

My friends youngest son has a cyst in his brain-Hillary strikes again!

Oh my god I got the hiccups last Tuesday...Damn that Hillary the she devil!

Bourdain was not a fan of politicians on either side-he was a straight shooter and wasn't afraid to share his opinions. I must ask-how did your sources come to this conclusion and how is this anything more than wild speculation?

If I may add some constructive criticism, your Anti Hillary diatribes have become ad nauseam, so maybe it's time to change your focus to other issues instead of kicking a woman when she is down.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

This thread is kind of disgusting honestly and in horrible taste

You're being pretty disrespectful OP w this....

I expected better of you

I guess conspiracy theorists cannot ask questions if it goes against the democrats...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

I dont know if AB was killed by members of a Clinton cult but I do know ATS is EXACTLY the place where these things are discussed. So carry on !

Amen Brother.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

Didn't a famous singer also die recently by hanging from his dressing room door? And wasn't this frontman and another dead frontman questioning hollyweird before their recent questionable deaths?

Chris Cornell - Soundgarden
Chester Bennington - Linkin Park

Both reportedly investigating or had an interest in finding out information about Child Trafficking. (Allegedly)
Anthony Bourdain and Elon Musk - Same.

Go figure.
All died by hanging in hotel rooms. All Huge stars.
Except Elon. But I guess he should stay away from quiet hotel rooms by himself

edit on 10-6-2018 by CaptainBeno because: added a bit

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

She needs to be exposed, knocked down, and brought to heel.

Her boomerangs are coming back as fire ships and for good reasons.

🔑🔓

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose

This thread is kind of disgusting honestly and in horrible taste

You're being pretty disrespectful OP w this....

I expected better of you

I guess conspiracy theorists cannot ask questions if it goes against the democrats...

Oh they can for sure, but when it's clutching at straws like the OP, then expect kickback.

Tell me, how is it that it could only be Hillary offing Bourdain? Why not Trump or Cohen? After all, the original tweet was about Cohen...And quite negative...

More partisan nonsense brought to you by the RWNJ's

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
How dare people suggest conspiracy here. This is ATS. Political bickering is what we’re all about here!

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join