It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Anthony Bourdain's death and a Tweet of Evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Really? Many media celebrities say far worse about him everyday. Have they all been whacked too?

The Clinton machine has a long trail of corpses following it's path.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: queenofswords

Trump's ego tops all.

I think the poor man had depression and life issues and gave up.

A Jack and Diane - Life goes on long after the trill of living is gone...

At 61 years old? Give us a break.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Suicided.. 187.

Arkancided.
Tsk tsk...

Hot Springs waterboarding

Guaranteed to leave you breathless

😎👈

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Dude had as 'best' a job / lifestyle as anybody ever did. Respect.

Well, so did Kurt Cobain.

Oh, thats right, Kurt was murdered (by a crazy sadistic psycho blonde woman no less [Courtney Love]).

edit on 9-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
IMHO I see the words "operatives" from his tweet and "goons" from the op as being two totally different things. A bit of word smithing per say.

"Goons" implies people employed by the HRC Machine for nefarious reasons. Mobster style.

"Operatives" could be as simple as say internet trolls that AB was referring too. Folks that venomously defend HRC for reasons I don't comprehend. He made a negative tweet about HRC and then the lefies in the twitter-verse hammered him back. That would not be fun.

We have several folks on ATS that still defend HRC and I would classify them as "operatives" at this point.

You have the implications of those two terms in this context backwards.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
When Bourdain tweeted that about Hillary Clinton, Brian Fallon of CNN shot back with a nasty remark.

Fallon is one of Clinton's lackeys and now works for CNN, too, after serving as Clinton's national press secretary during her campaign. (CNN grabs up all the ex-Obama/Clinton minions, don't they?)

Oh...and Fallon's wife worked for Obama. So cozy.

I bet Bourdain's stint with CNN was on the precipice after the Hillary criticism.

ETA: As a matter of fact, I bet those 'operatives' AB was referring to probably work right there at CNN keeping a tight grip on the narrative. Going outside their little media cabal and speaking out on Twitter against her must have been against their rules. Oops! See what happens? Warning?

edit on 9-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't know if true but Alex Jones had an interesting video on this yesterday.

He claimed Bourdain and Elon Musk were becoming very good friends and had just been in Monaco together for a week. Musk behind the scenes is increasingly becoming anti-globalist. Bourdain likewise has become anti-globalist given all the stuff he's seen in his travels, including sex trafficking. Bourdain being a huge international celebrity was a helluva threat to the globalists and his latest show he was working on apparently included stuff they didn't want to get out there. He and Musk were about to say some things which would turn even more against the globalists.

And this was a warning to Musk.

Who knows if true. Plausible though.

Bourdain has previously spoken about some of the shadier people he's come across in his travels, fixers, he needs to ensure safety in a number of countries. These fixers are likely people who know a great amount of what goes on behind the scenes well out of the MSM spotlight.

I always question # when the media immediately has their agenda ready to go. Suicide hotline. I saw that like 5K times yesterday. It was immediately assumed and never questioned that he committed suicide and hey everyone, if you're depressed, call the national suicide hotline.
edit on 9-6-2018 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wouldn't it make much more sense that he would be murdered for his positions on Palestinian freedom and ability to reach blue collar folks, bypassing msm?

His views were more friendly to Clinton than Trump.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I expected better of you

Lol. Why?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I don't know if true but Alex Jones had an interesting video on this yesterday.

He claimed Bourdain and Elon Musk were becoming very good friends and had just been in Monaco together for a week. Musk behind the scenes is increasingly becoming anti-globalist. Bourdain likewise has become anti-globalist given all the stuff he's seen in his travels, including sex trafficking. Bourdain being a huge international celebrity was a helluva threat to the globalists and his latest show he was working on apparently included stuff they didn't want to get out there. He and Musk were about to say some things which would turn even more against the globalists.

And this was a warning to Musk.

Who knows if true. Plausible though.

Bourdain has previously spoken about some of the shadier people he's come across in his travels, fixers, he needs to ensure safety in a number of countries. These fixers are likely people who know a great amount of what goes on behind the scenes well out of the MSM spotlight.

I always question # when the media immediately has their agenda ready to go. Suicide hotline. I saw that like 5K times yesterday. It was immediately assumed and never questioned that he committed suicide and hey everyone, if you're depressed, call the national suicide hotline.

This is an unusual veiw since after years of watching Bourdain he always came off as more "nationalist" than "Globalist". What I mean is that he valued each individual culture (Nationalistic) rather then thinking that everyone should be "one culture" (Globalistic).

If the assumption is that he was using his travel shows as a way to record these crimes (a possibility), then was he working for some sort self imposed need, or was there someone behind his activities (I find it funny now that he was in an episode of "Archer". For those not into cartoons, Archer started out as an espionage for hire group, that had many adult misadventures)

As for the narrative of suicide, I strongly believe that he fell victim of "AEA" and his own carelessness. Though these things coming out of his death are interesting to ponder over. Was he up to something, was he part of something, did he see or say something about/to the wrong type of person, or was it something else. It can be comforting to make a persons death seem more important then just a death, but in the same vein of reality, it's only after a persons death that they can be understood. What a dagger of life/death we deal with. Two edges of the same knife, stabbing at us, focusing own attention while slowly killing us at the same time.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Alex Jones Take .. Gravel ears on..

One of Mr Bourdains last interviews ?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Perhaps there is a very powerful director creating the news?

I just i hope i get my extras pay.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I wouldn’t hang around with her either...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

You can clearly see the long term bruising around Bourdain's neck in that last interview. Good interview though, thanks for bring it to our attention.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Wow a little after the 830 mark he talks about even when he was at his darkest times dealing with addiction l, that he saw someone worth saving. He chalks it up to his vanity, but it speaks to his want to live.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This woman also killed herself by hanging this week connected to the Clinton's? CIA or MOB comes to your door. Says your under arrest. If you resist they will put you in jail for some time. They put the cuffs on and put a bungie cord around your neck. You are dead.

BREAKING: UPDATE! Clinton Foundation Connection and the Kate Spade Suicide

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

What Hillary's goons did to Bourdain, was a warning to the core CNN people (Cooper, Cuomo, Wuf, Tapper, Lemon, etc.) to stay loyal to evil.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Doctor Smith

What Hillary's goons did to Bourdain, was a warning to the core CNN people (Cooper, Cuomo, Wuf, Tapper, Lemon, etc.) to stay loyal to evil.

How does this even make sense? If this was a message to workers at CNN, then wouldn't a hit on one of the executive producers be a better way to make a show of force?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Anyone who's followed Bourdain, knows he had issues.

It's sad - - but, not shocking he'd commit suicide.

He was a millionaire. Just got married and had an 11 year old daughter. Said he was never happier. Yeah. That makes sense that he killed himself. Not

And right away it's labeled by MSM as a suicide with no investigation. Yeah I believe. Not
edit on 9-6-2018 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Perhaps there is a very powerful director creating the news?

I just i hope i get my extras pay.

Well directors dont usually write their own movies, or producers... but some do wear all the hats like Christopher Nolan. Stallone, talks like a gimp, still does steroids, seems like hes been hit as many times as an actual pro boxer, wrote directed etc most of his movies believe it or not.

But ya I feel ya about all the 'news', the stories within it even, seeming more and more like a TV production. I've come to talk about it being a "Procedural Drama" (like CSI) with all this investigation bs so many have been tuned in for every single day all the twists and turns where a piece of info is never actually the right one when it first is all the rage for a few days. Its like it just has to be all written and staged the formula is so obvious. But it is damn impressive how the twists and turns, how far into one stupid caveat the numbers of layers that can be found in each one and how many months they can be drawn out, are without end.

So it is breathtaking, but I find it all just unforgivingly tedious. Brazen.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join