It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Anthony Bourdain's death and a Tweet of Evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No suprise who posted this nonsense..

Makes fun of actual news sites and then posts from “true pundit” on a daily basis..

Lmao

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
One of the people who knows him best, SWEARS that Bourdain did NOT commit suicide!

Speaking with the New York Times, hours after news of his death, Gladys Bourdain said she had no indication that her child might have been thinking of suicide.

“He is absolutely the last person in the world I would have ever dreamed would do something like this,” she told the publication, which was a longtime editor for.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well this proves two things,

1) that Hillary has goons

2) Hillary's goons go after people who then "commit suicide".

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Has anything ever happened to you or anyone else in the world that hasn’t led back to Hillary Clinton?

Serious question.

Plenty...
There is also a huge pile of bodies that can be linked to the Clintons.

Only a fool would turn a blind eye to this.
You're not a fool are you?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Interesting.

Anthony Bourdain's death has a twist of conspiracy connected to none other than Hillary the Clinton

Killary is sure a devil.

edit on 8-6-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Wonder what he Bourdain meant when he used the term "operatives"?

Obviously this goes beyond the Correct The Record troll farms.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I know what I 'feel' doesn't matter, but this man was one of my IDOLS. I have his books. I've devoured every single thing he's ever done, and I don't 'feel' he would be a man to commit suicide. He was in love with learning, his daughter, his girlfriend- helping us all be less afraid of the 'unknown.'

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Hushabye

He was one of mine as well. I became serious about my career in the culinary arts after reading "kitchen confidential" i hate to think that this is how he ended it, but the way someone portrays them selves in public is often different then what is going on in their head.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this most of the day.

More I think about it, less I believe he hung himself.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I have to agree mate. It does seem rather odd.

King of cool, who had a renewed and dedicated life for his daughter and partner.

I just don't get "it".

Hanging yourself? Really?

Surely one last hurrah on the Heroin would have been more fitting don't you think?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

My thoughts exactly. And this is a man who LOVED life. I don't believe he intentionally committed suicide this way. Auto-erotic asphyxiation gone wrong maybe.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
We'll never know all the details, but let's just chalk it up to the continuing bad luck of the Clintons. Over a hundred people associated to them have died in an accident or committed suicide. How unlucky is that!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
IMHO I see the words "operatives" from his tweet and "goons" from the op as being two totally different things. A bit of word smithing per say.

"Goons" implies people employed by the HRC Machine for nefarious reasons. Mobster style.

"Operatives" could be as simple as say internet trolls that AB was referring too. Folks that venomously defend HRC for reasons I don't comprehend. He made a negative tweet about HRC and then the lefies in the twitter-verse hammered him back. That would not be fun.

We have several folks on ATS that still defend HRC and I would classify them as "operatives" at this point.

Just my 2 pennies.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I was going to offer my opinion on this topic but I like living too much.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If HRC disappeared everyone who had something negative to say about her 3/4 of the country would be in the morgue.

Only the person who commits suicide EVER knows the reason.
Everyone else is guessing.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Crimminey people, he died doing what he loved (himself). The guy was no saint, and it wasn't a secret that he was into unusual fetishes (like auto erotic asphyxiation), and as for his wife being seen with other guys, well duh "Swingers".

It's also not too much of a surprise to know that some people that he had as fixers during his TV shows were also known intel agents (foreign intel agents, not US agents). All account though states that he was a nice guy that despite some shady morals, was pretty much what you saw on TV. So no he wasn't a spy for any nation state, but he did make some political personalities uncomfortable. If anyone really wanted to look into something fun try figuring out what Soros had against him (there isn't any info o this, but there is some bad blood between them for some reason)

It's sad that he died though, his rawish take of global cultures did make more people aware of different cultures as more than just a few lines in a text book. He wasn't much of a cook, but he made up for it as an unofficial good will ambassidor.

*his intake of global raw organ meats culture...

There. Fixed that for you!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I must be a psychic because I turned to one of my co-workers today and said when I heard of Bourdain's death, "I bet someone on the website Above Top Secret blames Hillary Clinton for his death". After all the other people she has killed. Whitney Houston, David Bowie, Prince, and I wouldn't be surprised if Betty White is on her list.

LOL!

I was hoping he'd at least twist Obama into the plot and now here I am severely disappointed.

This # is hilarious!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I expected better of you

Let this be a learning experience?

I knew it was him just by the title!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I F#CKIN KNEW IT!!!! IT WAS MY FIRST THOUGHT!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Suicided.. 187.

Arkancided.
Tsk tsk...
edit on 9-6-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join