It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Anthony Bourdain's death and a Tweet of Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
News about famous TV celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain's death has a twist of conspiracy connected to none other than Hillary the Clinton !!

Apparently he made some kind of "comment" about Hillary and soon had some "threats" from odd places !!

Not long after, he hangs himself in France.

Very mysterious and coincidental timings given the circumstances !!

Anthony Bourdain’s Haunting Tweet Weeks Before His Suicide About How Hillary Clinton’s Goons Harassed Him

What in the world was Anthony Bourdain referring to when he said — just weeks ago — he had been harassed by Hillary Clinton’s goons “And it ain’t fun?”

Bourdain reportedly took his own life on Friday. He was 61.

Haunting. Bourdain was found Friday after reportedly hanging himself.

It’s no secret that people who cross the Clinton’s wind up dead … mostly from suicide. Just this week, famous designer and Clinton Foundation member, Kate Spade reportedly killed herself. Are Spade’s and Bourdain’s deaths both coincidences?

Seems beyond suspicious. The last thing we need are more conspiracy stories but any good detective would question what has transpired this week.

Something here is amiss.

Back in October of 2017, CNN’s Bourdain made statements regarding Harvey Weinstein, suggesting Hillary Clinton had to know of his history of being a sexual predator. Bourdain’s girlfriend, actress Asia Argento, accused Weinstein of raping her.

Hurry before they start the scrubbing operations !

Anthony Bourdain
‏Verified account @Bourdain
Replying to @jeffhulme @talleststone

..and I am in no way an HRC fan. I’ve been on the receiving end of her operatives’ wrath. And it ain’t fun,

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That didn’t take very long. I was reading his tweets earlier thinking it was kinda cryptic but nothing too crazy. Seemed more like a plea for help due to a mental issue.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I must be a psychic because I turned to one of my co-workers today and said when I heard of Bourdain's death, "I bet someone on the website Above Top Secret blames Hillary Clinton for his death". After all the other people she has killed. Whitney Houston, David Bowie, Prince, and I wouldn't be surprised if Betty White is on her list.

LOL!

+35 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Has anything ever happened to you or anyone else in the world that hasn’t led back to Hillary Clinton?

Serious question.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Suicided.. 187.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I heard he had said he'd poison Trump with his food(?)

P.O. both sides? Maybe too much pasta.....

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Speculating Hillary?

Trump would be the one to have him killed.

CNN host Anthony Bourdain says he would poison Trump if he had to cook for him

By Brian Flood
Published September 14, 2017
Fox News

Anthony Bourdain, host of “Parts Unknown” on liberal CNN, said last week that he would poison Donald Trump if the celebrity chef was asked to cater a peace summit between the President and Kim Jong Un.

“Hemlock,” Bourdain simply replied when asked by TMZ what he would serve Trump and the North Korean dictator.

Link

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The only problem with that is that one is AB's threat against Trump, and the other is HRC's "operatives" against AB. See?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

He must have submitted some special recipes for the upcoming Summit meetings !!

mmmmm boy almond joy !!

💥🎀

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Trump's ego tops all.

I think the poor man had depression and life issues and gave up.

A Jack and Diane - Life goes on long after the trill of living is gone...

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This thread is kind of disgusting honestly and in horrible taste

You're being pretty disrespectful OP w this....

I expected better of you

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
CNN disappointed he didnt die on June 12th and June 14th

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Pretty strange message, even stranger that he just decides to kill himself out of the blue a few weeks later. He used to be pretty political, and dined with former president Obama on several occasions. Laid low for a while after the 2016 elections, than came out and showed his disdain for the Clinton's during the Harvey Weinstein scandal.

A lot of interesting theories going around 4chan about what he may have been involved in. Recently he was filming a new season of his show Parts Unknown in Southeast Asia.

Anthony Bourdain can't stomach Hillary Clinton's 'shameful' response to Harvey Weinstein controversy

edit on 8-6-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just to give your BS (TP sourced) thread even less credibility, it seems Alex Jones is all over the "Bourdain was about to go against the deep state" before his "suicide."

And I thought some of you couldn't get any lower (well, not really).

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
This thread is kind of disgusting honestly and in horrible taste

You're being pretty disrespectful OP w this....

I expected better of you

I didn't, have you seen his other threads?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Agreed, this is exactly what I expect of him, and exactly what I expect on this forum

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Bourdain was a globe trotting media personality who no doubt reported on some favorite dining spots of our US foreign operatives. He was currently on assignment in Strasbourg.

theculturetrip.com...

His "death by chocolate" Trump threat is interesting in light of the fact both Trump and Kim might be type 2 diabetic.
Singapore is known for their extensive government health risk studies. You are in a risk category in Singapore if your Body Mass Index is over 23. The Singapore health care system is much more efficient than anything we can currently implement in a large country like the US..

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Anyone who's followed Bourdain, knows he had issues.

It's sad - - but, not shocking he'd commit suicide.

edit on 8-6-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh for sure, in fact this is exactly what I said to myself when I read the news. I'm still deeply saddened. He was such a "human human" and inspired a lot of people. This post could have waited a week or two out of respect though. For real. Gross.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Crimminey people, he died doing what he loved (himself). The guy was no saint, and it wasn't a secret that he was into unusual fetishes (like auto erotic asphyxiation), and as for his wife being seen with other guys, well duh "Swingers".

It's also not too much of a surprise to know that some people that he had as fixers during his TV shows were also known intel agents (foreign intel agents, not US agents). All account though states that he was a nice guy that despite some shady morals, was pretty much what you saw on TV. So no he wasn't a spy for any nation state, but he did make some political personalities uncomfortable. If anyone really wanted to look into something fun try figuring out what Soros had against him (there isn't any info o this, but there is some bad blood between them for some reason)

It's sad that he died though, his rawish take of global cultures did make more people aware of different cultures as more than just a few lines in a text book. He wasn't much of a cook, but he made up for it as an unofficial good will ambassidor.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join