It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Document 34 and how James Comey Solved It

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
hey I got your back.....

WOOT WOOT GO TEAM...

and
TICK TOCK....

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Senate Judiciary Chairman Charles Grassley, an Iowa Republican, has taken interest in why an early draft of a memo by then-FBI Director James Comey described the behavior of Hillary Clinton as "grossly negligent" for her handling of classified information, though Comey in his July 5, 2016 public statement didn't use that term. A source familiar with the FBI decision tells CNN that Comey and his FBI colleagues were "playing with the language throughout" the process, but consistently held the belief that they needed to condemn Clinton's handling of classified information while asserting they would not bring charges.

www.cnn.com...

looks like everybody changed the wording

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I still think we need a Safe Space category where butthurt people can go to whine and cry to their heart's content. That way they can get it out of their system, come back to the thread, and post a real counter comment that might...just might...have real substance.
edit on Fri Jun 8 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Right. Because all he does is post anti- Hillary/Dem threads and you all jump in and give your one line congrats... but any thread with actual facts that even seems to be anti -Trump you all do that crap.

The Hypocrisy on ATS is so bad Fox news would not condone it lol

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I still think we need a Safe Space category where butthurt people can go to whine and cry to their heart's content.

Like the OP right?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

come on, how can anyone defend either Clinton? Youre defending the undefendable, why?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

looks like everybody changed the wording

What a great idea!

See how that worked?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Bizpacreview? Where do you get these obscure websites from? It's almost as if you get a list of right-wing spin sites and are told to use stories from them on a regular basis. Maybe I'm out of the loop but I have never heard of this site.

Correct. You are out of the loop.

😎👉✅

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman
a reply to: xuenchen

Old news. I'm sure if you did a search you would come up with several threads posted back when he made the announcement.

That's why I used the word "resurrected"

😉😶

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: xuenchen

Another xuenchen nothing burger

They're gunna re-open the case soon.

Then it becomes a bacon-chedder-cheesburger with fresh grilled potato fries !!

In what parallel universe?

His Universe.👇
The Boomerang has come back as a fire ship.

"My Universe.
Any Questions?"

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Bizpacreview? Where do you get these obscure websites from? It's almost as if you get a list of right-wing spin sites and are told to use stories from them on a regular basis. Maybe I'm out of the loop but I have never heard of this site.

It doesent matter anymore really. He could make an op quoting from itsallbullcrap.com and still receive flags from fellow cultists. But it doesent matter really. ATS is just a little crap site overrun by alt right loons

There are a lot of ATS posters that follow the same theme, over and over again. Where is your outrage for those threads?

As someone else mentioned 1,303,224 times before, you could always NOT click on the link?

Do you love the emotions that come with outrage? You should find something less destructive to get a rise.

I think the whole political anything is a soap opera but I have never gotten this much emotion from clicking on these links. Tell us your secret? How do you create that much tension that a person suddenly just explodes with the placement of a feather?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

T r i g g e r e d . . . . .

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Awww, did someone hurt your little fee fees? Lighten up princess

Right. Because all he does is post anti- Hillary/Dem threads and you all jump in and give your one line congrats... but any thread with actual facts that even seems to be anti -Trump you all do that crap.

I hate both sides.
Politics is a bunch of BS made for stupid people so they think they have a choice.
Don't put me in your box.
Don't you have a gutter to bend or something?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'll give you it's not a website we/most are familiar with, and that it's right-wing.... but do you actually expect to see anything like this covered by the MSM right now. They won't until they are forced to... like when the investigation gets moving/reports released/indictments/arrests? And since the pace of leaking that we witnessed in the past has dried up, how would the MSM get this information for reporting anyhow?

And if it was from the MSM, you and others would just drop in to say..."but I thought the MSM cannot be trusted, but you use them as a source!!"

If everyone on ATS were to report on things while keeping within your (in the general sense) line of thought [aka moving goalposts], then ATS would be a very quiet and boring place.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I guess you are not familiar with Sharyll Atkisson?
Maybe you should research her story.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Awww, did someone hurt your little fee fees? Lighten up princess

You mean any thread with sources that the ATS mob approves of?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Another xuenchen nothing burger

The information is solid, so that makes you wrong. Amongst other unflattering things.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Comey discussed this in one of his interviews.

don't know which one but i would imagine it is also in his book

not much question as to if this happened

Yep, Comey wrote a draft findings report that was updated over the course of the investigation as they gained more info. Shocking that the right-wing are still going head long into this BS.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

It's not b.s. it's the law. More shocking that you accept the criminality and/or are willfully ignorant that what Hillary did is illegal and damaging to national security. This:

It's not like the law is hard to understand as it is written. And Hillary knew better. Comey too. Not to mention wiping & hammering. Get a clue, you're an embarrassment to yourself.

edit on 8-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Comey discussed this in one of his interviews.

don't know which one but i would imagine it is also in his book

not much question as to if this happened

Yep, Comey wrote a draft findings report that was updated over the course of the investigation as they gained more info. Shocking that the right-wing are still going head long into this BS.

There's some new email releases (Strozk & Page) that counter the official fairy tales.

16 pages of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) documents

🎀uuPa🎀

<< 1    3 >>

join