It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Document 34 and how James Comey Solved It

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
A real journalist, Sharyl Attkisson, has resurrected the documents that were changed by James Comey in order to get away from anything "criminal" in the Hillary the Clinton email scandal investigation.

He changed (or was ordered to change) some wording and bingo, the "crimes" disappeared into thin air.

This will be included in the IG report(s) I'm sure 😲

grossly negligent vs "_______"

El Blank-O

Smoking gun?’ Sharyl Attkisson shares damning edits to Comey’s original comments on Hillary scandal

In what is being called the “smoking gun that the ‘fix’ was in,” investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson tweeted what former FBI Director James Comey originally wrote in his comments on Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified emails and what his words looked like after suggested changes from an FBI reviewing official.

“Document 34: What Comey originally proposed to say about Clinton classified email, and the changes FBI reviewing official suggested,” Atkisson tweeted.

👁🚬🔫

edit on Jun-08-2018 by xuenchen because: 🔐

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Another xuenchen nothing burger

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Well, provide citation and links to dispute it, put up or shut up, simple really 😏

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Well, provide citation and links to dispute it, put up or shut up, simple really 😏

Easy peasy. Look at his posting history.
now

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

They're gunna re-open the case soon.

Then it becomes a bacon-chedder-cheesburger with fresh grilled potato fries !!

😃

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Bizpacreview? Where do you get these obscure websites from? It's almost as if you get a list of right-wing spin sites and are told to use stories from them on a regular basis. Maybe I'm out of the loop but I have never heard of this site.
edit on 6/8/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Comey discussed this in one of his interviews.

don't know which one but i would imagine it is also in his book

not much question as to if this happened

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😃

In what parallel universe?

(post by Mandroid7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Bizpacreview? Where do you get these obscure websites from? It's almost as if you get a list of right-wing spin sites and are told to use stories from them on a regular basis. Maybe I'm out of the loop but I have never heard of this site.

It doesent matter anymore really. He could make an op quoting from itsallbullcrap.com and still receive flags from fellow cultists. But it doesent matter really. ATS is just a little crap site overrun by alt right loons

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

This (your snarky response about the source) frustrates me sometimes. While I agree that the Source can sometimes be questionable, I will generally follow up with an additional one to attempt verification.

Xuen provided that verification by the secondary source of Sheryl Attkisson's Twitter. Go there. Sheesh!!

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

When you have nothing refute facts with, project your platform on your opponent.

Classic TDS
edit on 682018 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Please add some jalapenos, por favor! That is a real something burger. Thanks. I have a feeling JC is going to do some real time.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This (your snarky response about the source) frustrates me sometimes. While I agree that the Source can sometimes be questionable, I will generally follow up with an additional one to attempt verification.

Xuen provided that verification by the secondary source of Sheryl Attkisson's Twitter. Go there. Sheesh!!

You are frustrated by people calling out xuenchen for posting bs but you are not frustrated by the bs he keeps posting. It makes sense...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Attorney general Loretta Lynch told Comey to change the wording just like she told the New York Police Department the Lock away Weiner's laptop.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

When you have nothing refute facts with, project your platform on your opponent.

Classic TDS

Okay. So when are we allowed to call him out on the bullcrap he posts? After 50 nothing burger threads? 100?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Old news. I'm sure if you did a search you would come up with several threads posted back when he made the announcement.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

No. Wrong.

My frustration comes with people that don't look at the substance and what it means in the larger context of what is currently happening. It comes with people that knee jerk about the source, but fail to attempt to verify the material or see the ramifications of the gist of the subject.

This is an important piece. It is anything BUT bs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join