It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austria leading the way in reversing the EU open door policy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
On 9/27/15 I started a thread Germany in a state of SIEGE in which I described the massive influx of muslim economic opportunists and potential terrorists that had entered Europe claiming to be refugees. It was clear from the very start that they were not interested in assimilating to European life styles but rather sought to convert Europe into another muslim nation.

Today Austria, under the leadership of Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, is among the first to start closing mosques and expelling imams in an attempt to win back their country.

"Parallel societies, political Islam and tendencies toward radicalization have no place in our country," Kurz told reporters in Vienna. He added that the government's powers to intervene "were not sufficiently used" in the past.

Other nations will eventually follow along if they wish to survive with their lifestyles intact. London has a similar problem in that the number of muslims have provided the immigrants a political base sufficient to influence policy. London now has a muslim Mayor who just appointed a muslim to the head of Immigration. Coincidentally, London, who banned all firearms years ago, just passed its sister city, New York, in annual murder rate. Without a single firearm London has a higher murder rate than New York City, and its all being done with knives. Many suspect these two events are related but proof is hard to find since many violent crimes committed by muslims are not reported and data is not tracked.

Muslims have no intention of assimilating to their host nations. Their goal, as it has always been, is to increase in numbers until they can influence local politics, then start declaring no-go-zones and instituting sharia law. Despite rabid denial, no-go zones do exist and non-muslim people are truly in danger there.

Its just a matter of time until it happens here too, it if hasn't already.

The Parallel Society experiment has failed. Is it wrong to want to preserve your national heritage and way of life?

link

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I've been reaching out to Europeans for the last several months abd they arent happy.

Nationalism is on the rise in Europe.

See my thread on the Uranus transit.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Actually, Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic have been fighting the EU and the insanity of mass migration long before Austria!

edit Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

edit on 8-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

The Parallel Society experiment has failed. Is it wrong to want to preserve your national heritage and way of life?

No it is not wrong.

To use an older post of mine. . . . .

Anyway, this is what I would imagine native american indians talking about @ 300 years ago. . . . . . .

RED BULL: Man, I am getting sick and tired of all these white Europeans coming into our country! They stink, they have a weird god, they wear weird clothes and eat funny foods!

FLYING FEATHER: LOL Dude! You are sooo racist! They are like 5% of the population! Hell, we won't even notice them. They'll assimilate into our culture and it'll be cool. Lighten up man. Don't be such a witey-phobe!

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I have family who travel to Europe regularly and they have noticed a huge change in the general feel of the place just walking down the street. And no, the locals are not happy about it at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

True, there are other nations that have been working toward that goal but this is the first I have heard of where they are actually closing mosques and expelling imams. Admittedly, it could have happened sooner and I didn't see it. Either way, its bound to happen and there will surely be conflict over it at some point.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thats funny, but wow, too true. It isn't much of a stretch now to imagine how they felt watching their land get overrun with people so different from them.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Thats funny, but wow, too true. It isn't much of a stretch now to imagine how they felt watching their land get overrun with people so different from them.

That have no respect for their culture and get to live for free

I would be infuriated

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Good for them, I hope others do follow their lead.

Frankly, I had all but written off Europe, it's 3rd world in my mind.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Its certainly not wrong to preserve Austria for Austrians.

That said.......they are probably going to pay something in the way of a high price for doing this. I just don't know the manner of retribution the EU will take.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

True, there are other nations that have been working toward that goal but this is the first I have heard of where they are actually closing mosques and expelling imams. Admittedly, it could have happened sooner and I didn't see it. Either way, its bound to happen and there will surely be conflict over it at some point.

Having Austria revolt, considering the loss to the globalists in the EU to Italy and their Populist elections, this certainly is news worthy! Anytime there is a set back to the likes of Soros and company I am elated!

Notice how the globalist who support abortion for natives use the excuse that the population of natives is declining thus the need for open borders?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Its certainly not wrong to preserve Austria for Austrians.

That said.......they are probably going to pay something in the way of a high price for doing this. I just don't know the manner of retribution the EU will take.

Of course they will, or at least they will be threatened by Junker or ELSE? Look no further than how the EU treats any nation state who is a member who refuses to obey....

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well, it is about time they recognized the foolish mistake they made. The main goal of the Muslim religion is to spread their religion around the world, eventually taking over everything. That is what Mohammad wanted.

They can live peacefully among us if they are willing to just live with us and respect our freedom of religion. Some are good with that, but many are devout Muslims and will sneak in and initiate change. That is what the religion is all about, bringing it to the whole world and making others bow down to their version of god. Typical religion, Christianity used to be that way hundreds of years ago too.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I had pretty much written them off too. Its good to know they haven't given up.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Retribution not just from the EU but from muslims as well...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That is one area where my view has always been a little more suspicious of their true intent than other peoples. I have always felt that one muslim is a very quiet timid creature. Two are more confident. Three have a voice. Four have an agenda. Five start forcing change because they know the real number is much higher.

When they are outnumbered and they know it, they are very quiet timid people. As soon as they perceive an advantage their true nature and agenda start to appear. We just witnessed it repeatedly in Europe over the last three to four years. Is there anyone left who will still try to deny that is their method and goal? I don't think so...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It would be only fair to send those refugees to the countries that wrecked Iraq and Libya.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
It would be only fair to send those refugees to the countries that wrecked Iraq and Libya.

Who wants cowards looking for a handout versus fighting for their own country?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

We can just ask for more reparations!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You don’t see Arab, Hispanic or Asian nations trying to replace their majority populations with Europeans. There is a reason for that and preserving their culture and way of life is chief among them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join