It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream and reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
okay this happened to me over a long period of time but for your benefit i will shorten it down the best i can.

It all started when i was around about the age of 9 (im nearly 15 now). have always had fairly vidid dreams but the one i had on this particular night was extreamly vivid. me and a very good friend of mines were in a cottage in a valley. i can't remeber what we were doing in the dream but i do remember a huge plane like craft hovering over the cottage(i dont know where this cottage was or whom it belonged to) the craft was blue there were vent type things along the fuselage and it had wings and a tail plane just like and aircraft. It had a large bubble shaped cockpit and inside where beings i could not make out properly. the craft hovered for a while then started to fire missiles or some other type of procetile at the cottage. my friend was engoulfed in flames and the dream ended. I have always been a firm believer in dreams and how they can prodict the future and i always tell people about my dreams but with this 1 i didnt tell anyone (for some reason, even now i have a naging feeling, something tell me i dhouldn't be telling u) Anyway, about a year later i was on my way back from the woods near where i live and out of the sun roof of the car i saw a large blue aircraft with vents along the side hovering above the car in looked to be very far up but i cant take a good estimate because it was almost 5 years ago. the sight of this jogged my memrory of the dream i had a year before. This is the first time i have told anyone this story i havnt even told my parents the whole thing.

If anyone has seen craft like the one described can u please post back im desperate to hear from some one. Or if you have any info about sightings of these craft i would be pleased to hear from you.

If you want to know any more about the story then please get in contact with me.

also i would like to add that even since the dream i had i have been expeirencing severe deja vu i am nearly always able to predict what people will say seconds befor they say it. this has given me abit of a reputation at school.

please post back im very egre to hear what you have to say, and would be quite hurt if no one posted back as these events have been a big part of my lifes thoughts.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Terra Bane]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Do you think the craft was human or alien? If you think it might be one of ours check out this link.
www.sr-71.org...

If not, I haven't personally heard of any craft like this ( not that I'm a leading researcher).

Are you certain you didn't have precognitive abilities before and didn't realize it? You said this has occured over a long period of time. What has, the dreams, sightings?

I'd like to know more. I'll be looking for your post or you can u2u me.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Thanx for your interest.

I am quite interested in military aircraft and when i saw this one it didnt look like anything i had any knowlage of. I suppose the nearest one to the thing i saw would be the b-52 but this is a high altitude bomber and posseses no missiles. Plus the distintive buble shaped cockpit matches nothing from that link or from my knowlage, AND the thing hovered OR went at low speed (for a plane) about 50 mph the b-52 i far to heavy to stay at that speed without falling out of the air and the only plane i know of capable of hovering and vertical take off is the Harrier Jump-jet.

ocw.mit.edu..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

this looks nothing like the thing i saw.

i am also perplexed as to wether or not this thing was human made or alien, the beings inside looked human(they seemed to be in black clothes) but they could have been tall greys .

as for having precognitive abilities before my sighting and dream i cant realy remember but nothing sticks out in my mind about having been able to tell what people were saying (plus being so young i might have thought it normal)

what i mean by over a long period of time is that there was a considerable space of time between the dream and the sighting. hope that helps you.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Sorry the image didnt work try this link to see the harrier.

Harrier

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here's a couple more links. These planes are all low-altitude and all carry weapons. These are not nearly all of the planes like this. Not to mention the ones that are still rated top secret. There are several planes that have been in the news that use STOVL ( short takeoff and vertical landing) technology. I believe that this would give a plane the ability to hover. You may have witnessed a test flight of an unannounced new fighter. Such as the X-35 or X-32. Or it could have been alien. Who knows? Keep watching the sky and post anything you see.

www.fas.org...
www.fas.org...
www.fas.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i think that this is very interesting i am also a firm believer that dreams can predict the future and aliens and stuff,so i guess i believe you.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
thanx.

id also like to add that the thing a saw didnt look very futuristic. ill do a drawing of the craft how i remember it and scan it in and then you can tell me if you have seen anything like it.

any explination of my being able to predict what people will say befor they say it?

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Terra Bane]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Actually it's not unheard of for someone to have precognitive abilities. We only use a small portion of our brains. What's the rest of it for? In that unused portion, I believe we have the ability to see the future, communicate via ESP, pyrokinesis, move stuff by thinking about it, etc. You are "fortunate" (depending on how you feel about this) enough to be able to use that part of your brain. Here's a couple of the hundreds of sites about precognitive dreams. How you came to learn how to use the ability, I haven't a clue.

dreamforums.net...
www.newagedirectory.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i didnt realy learn anything it was just there.

il read the sites through...very thoughrly

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't mean learned as in read a book or something. Your subconcious taught itself how to use it.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
strange...

but how could i teach myself a skill i didn't know?

how could my subconsious posses a skill and it not effect my consious until much later in my life?

I just don't get it....

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by keymaster
Actually it's not unheard of for someone to have precognitive abilities. We only use a small portion of our brains. What's the rest of it for? In that unused portion, I believe we have the ability to see the future, communicate via ESP, pyrokinesis, move stuff by thinking about it, etc. You are "fortunate" (depending on how you feel about this) enough to be able to use that part of your brain. Here's a couple of the hundreds of sites about precognitive dreams. How you came to learn how to use the ability, I haven't a clue.

dreamforums.net...
www.newagedirectory.com...

as has been said time and time again on ats, we use 100%, thats one-hundred percent of our brains, all day, every day.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I will go ahead and crawl back under the rock where I've been living. Yes, after undertaking a little research (which I should have done first), the common theory is that we use 100% of our brains. I tip my hat to you, forsakenwayfarer, and stand corrected.

On to the matter at hand. Although the 10% theory is out, the brain still isn't understood at all. We know basically how it works and thats about it. Some believe everyone has precognitive abilities, we just don't all know how to recognize them. I myself have had "gut" feelings from time to time that prove to be true. You will probably never fully understand the how or the why of what you have. All I can say is try to teach yourself how to use it. You said that you can usually predict what someone is going to say. Try predicting other things. Write your thoughts down and see what comes true.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by keymaster
I will go ahead and crawl back under the rock where I've been living. Yes, after undertaking a little research (which I should have done first), the common theory is that we use 100% of our brains. I tip my hat to you, forsakenwayfarer, and stand corrected.

you have one of my way above votes for the month, and my respect. many on this board would not respond as such.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thank you for your vote. I don't get out of the alien forum much, but I'm trying to. I had heard all that 10% stuff while in school and never heard otherwise. Everything I could find on the net pointed to 100. What are your theories on Terra Banes' precognition?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I was also under the impresion that we used only 2-3% of our brain power.

Thankyou farsakenwayfarer and keymaster for enlightening me

I will start to write down my thoughts and see if they come true.

I also had a dream last night about me in a dark room doing press-ups, and today in GYM we were doing things like press-ups and pull-ups....it could just be a coincidence though.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
to be completely honest, this is far too vague for me to cast judgement either way. not wishing to offend, ill keep my ideas about this "precognition" to myself.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
im not offended at all. i dont mind if these are just coincidences. to each his own.

new topics

top topics

join