It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Scout or Other / Manure on Mueller / Marine or Madisonville

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well I heard the Boy Scout stuff when James Comey was propped up by members of both parties when Comey was ousted back in the day by Sir Donald. So now Special Council Robert Mueller is being written as cut from the same cloth by members of both parties and the MSM. However, the problem is that it’s the MSM propaganda machine. So I don't know what side of the fence he falls on but I read the FBI's Mission statement and one has to ask yourself the following; beginning from 2001 when Mueller was appointed as FBI Director to present day USA, Is the USA a better place? Since we have concerns about the illegal alien issue, MS13, drugs, cyber-attacks, false flags, U1, Russia and the rest of the dung heap.
So, read the FBI major priorities below and beginning 2001, has the FBI's major priorities in the USA been a success or failure as Mueller has been hanging around a long time?

www.justice.gov...

The mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners; and to perform these responsibilities in a manner that is responsive to the needs of the public and is faithful to the Constitution of the United States. The FBI's major priorities are to: Protect the United States from terrorist attack; Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage; Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes; Combat public corruption at all levels; Protect civil rights; Combat transnational and national criminal organizations and enterprises; Combat major white-collar crime; Combat significant violent crime; Support federal, state, county, municipal, and international partners; and to Upgrade technology to successfully perform the FBI's mission.xt

www.newsweek.com...

www.thepostemail.com...

Please don't attack, just comment as it’s your country, or what’s left of it

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Hmmm... I think Muellers current operations fall under this section of your quoted mission statement:

Combat public corruption at all levels; Protect civil rights; Combat transnational and national criminal organizations and enterprises; Combat major white-collar crime

If the President and elements within the administration are corrupt, that is in the remit of the FBI to investigate. Civil rights infringements, such as the separation of people from their children for ANY reason, is another thing that the FBI would be perfectly within their jurisdiction to look into. The potential for elements within the administration as well as the President himself to be acting as stooges for international criminal enterprises, or to have received material support from the same, would also be something that the FBI would be duty and mission statement bound to look into. And I can think of few collars whiter than those of Trump, and few people more blatantly prone to try his luck at gaming the system, making him a legitimate target under that heading also.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Just a thought but...........I'd guess at this point, it really doesn't much matter.

It has long seemed to me that the FBI's mission has been severely warped since 9/11 in that its tilted nearly 100% of its resources to counter-terrorism from foreign sources. I'd guess that's to be expected.

As to the rest of it, MS-13, etc., I'd think that's pretty much left up to the locals.

Is the US a better place because of the FBI leadership? I can't say, because its not clear to what extent they have succeeded in countering terrorism.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Is mueller inferior appointee principal apointee?

Is the investigation a cointell operation or a criminal investigation?

Under the constitution mueller's appointment has to be one or the other.

He can not have dual mandates.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The FBI's major priorities are to: Protect the United States from terrorist attack;
Seems to have been relatively successful. At least there's not been anything major on US soil since 9/11. That said, I think the FBI isn't the primary agency or reason for that, as Homeland Security, the NSA, the CIA, and the Pentagon have had a larger hand in that. To my knowledge, the FBI hasn't been a major party to things like the tactical baptism of captured terrorists to gather information, though I'm sure the FBI has received that info once collected.

Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage;

Abject failure, whichever side of the fence you stand on. Either the FBI failed with nonsense like Iran receiving major data on the US to facilitate the honey nuke deal and Clinton handing over large amounts of uranium to Russia corporations in exchange for major Clinton Foundation donations... or the 2016 elections were sabotaged by Russia. Either way, the FBI clearly has failed to protect against it.

Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes;

Mixed at best. Any good done by the FBI in avoiding massive cyber attacks to infrastructure has been eroded by the Awan Brothers being granted clearance, the DNC hacks, failure to prosecute wanton mishandling of security clearance level electronic data, private email servers, etc. In fact, I won't even call this mixed... it's been a failure.

Combat public corruption at all levels;

Uranium One, VA scandal, IRS politically targeted audits scandal, Fast & Furious, private email scandal, $130 Billion delivered to provisional Iraq government on a C-130 in shrinkwrapped palates, Lawyergate, Abramoff lobbying scandal, NSA wiretapping... that's just at the highest levels. Untold numbers of corrupt acts on the state and local level, all handled with veritable newborn lamb's wool gloves... FAIL

Protect civil rights;

NSA wiretapping, TSA grope downs and fondlings just to exercise right to travel, assaults on the 1st in multiple forms including "free speech zones," assaults on the 2nd, full on assaults on the 10th. FAIL, Epic, monumental FAIL.

Combat transnational and national criminal organizations and enterprises;

LMAO, FAIL

Combat major white-collar crime;

Mixed at best.

Combat significant violent crime;

Mixed leaning towards a decent job.

Support federal, state, county, municipal, and international partners;

They've done a decent job here, at least when they're not in the middle of some manner of federal hostility against a state in federal violation of the 10th amendment. (See Arizona and immigration enforcement circa 2013.)

and to Upgrade technology to successfully perform the FBI's mission

They get a fat A+ here. Few have been as cutting edge and forced tech companies to include as many backdoors, firewall holes, and tracking devices in consumer electronics as the FBI and CIA have been. If destruction of personal privacy was an olympic sport, these agencies would be Micheal Phelps, Usain Bolt, Carl Lewis, and Jesse Ownes all wrapped up in a single athlete.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I took a look into his past and he seems to be a good guy with impeccable qualities. That's why I attached what I attached. His tour in Vietnam took stones as his best friend was shot in the head. Terrible tradgdy. He took down Gotti and that took some big ones also. There is vague chatter about the Whitey Bulger thing but I would coin that as well, so what. The U1 thing was weird as they made him be the bag man for a sample of Uranium. That wasn't his call. I think he was forced to do it to prove loyalty and allegiance to someone or something. Sounds familiar to the current POTUS. So here is once again under someone acting as puppet master. He also has that rage thing going [Newsweek] story which I like as a quality.

At this point in history I believe that he will do the right thing. As for Sir Donald either he is doing a Psyop's acting as a front to keep the heat on him while letting Rosenstein, Mueller and Sessions do they job or hes just full of something else. I don't know yet.

However, my take on Mueller is that he never forgets and at this point of his life and career he can get payback on both black hat Democrats and Republicans. I believe that if allowed he will support the USA. Meaning, if Trump goes down I would assume at Hillary gets it too and possibly Bama. Comey may get a cooperation plea as he knew the soil on the last POTUS and then he was a puppet also.

Based on what I read and that's all I have to go on, Mueller is a Boy Scout who was compromised by others. He did what he did to survive.

Regardless of how the chips fall I think Mueller will do the best for the USA and that means not only going after old swamp people but the new ones also.

top topics

join