It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths protective shield questions in relationship to UFOs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I've always thought HAARP may be charging the atmosphere to create a type of forcefield. I remember watching one of the big UFO documentaries online and a gentleman was stating the UFO crash(s) were caused by a certain type of radar system we had at the time. It reaked havoc on the electrical systems of these craft thus bringing them down. It seems very simplistic in theory, no? IDK.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
With regards to the OP's thinking on UFOs and the earth's protective magnetic field, one can only speculate as to the propulsion systems of UFOs.

UFO manoeuvres and flight characteristics, as reported in many alleged sightings do not conform to man-made flight technology. We still can only build flight vehicles that can travel either in a straight line or along a large curve. Even our missile systems do the same thing. We cannot yet build flight vehicles that can stop in flight in an instance and immediately change course at a 90 degree angle, nor can we build vehicles that can accelerate in the same way UFOs have been reported to accelerate.

I surmise that UFO propulsion systems must necessarily detach the craft, externally and internally, from the effect of gravity to protect against G forces, and must therefore be a superior form of electromagnetic application? In doing this, their technology would seem to treat gravity as if it were an ocean, and have it flow over the craft like a controlled current, and that they could switch the gravitational flow in any direction they wanted, instantaneously nullifying any gravitational and molecular resistance in the direction they wanted to go, but applying it to the opposite side of the craft to give it an energetic push.

I would further surmise that their propulsion system would create a layer of plasma discharge between the craft and the borderline of gravitational influence upon it, hence we see them as fuzzy bright lights.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I want to add something to the discussion, it feels on-topic somewhat, but I am not stating this is factual, just a consideration.

Before I post this information, I'd like to state clearly:
I don't endorse this as factual, when I attempted to check citations I found this image only on blogs and the 'Cracked' website.
However, I do wonder if the idea has validity.

berjagajaga.files.wordpress.com...

A major concern I had read about online, which seems to be only on blogs and bad sources at this point...
Speculation:
--Was that large energy dispersion into the ionosphere may have the potential to physically change the shape of the ionosphere in that area, temporarily.

Essentially, if the Ionosphere altitude in that spot was normally like 30 miles, a large energy clump could push it up to be 45+ miles high, instead. (Those numbers aren't exact or realistic, just for example sake)

Once the energy clump was turned off, the ionosphere should return to normal, but obviously, even a temporary atmospheric change of that magnitude could have effects that are harmful, we couldn't be reasonably certain.

Testing, experimentally, the ability to manipulate the upper atmosphere, is a dangerous game.

There are probably a lot of theory papers, but I doubt you'll find a lot of open scientifically resolved practical experiments that show there is, or is not, harm from having done so.

The risen bubble would have to come back, and it would disperse energy outward, on the rest of the ionosphere as it buffs back into shape.
End speculation--
edit on 10-6-2018 by Archivalist because: bad format

edit on 10-6-2018 by Archivalist because: spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

It's magnetic(held there by our planet's magnetic field), quite radioactive and called the Van Allen belt.

Two regions of intense radiation that partly surround the earth at heights of several thousand kilometers.

So no firmament or dome i'm afraid.

edit on 10-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Ah, well... ball lightning is probably the closest known phenomena which matches that description.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutch947
I've always thought HAARP may be charging the atmosphere to create a type of forcefield. I remember watching one of the big UFO documentaries online and a gentleman was stating the UFO crash(s) were caused by a certain type of radar system we had at the time. It reaked havoc on the electrical systems of these craft thus bringing them down. It seems very simplistic in theory, no? IDK.

Now imagine a Global initiative to keep other races from violating Earths air-space.....using a Global grid of PYRAMIDS to make it impossible for them to fly their craft in our space.....they couldn't get in and if we trapped them they couldn't get out either.
edit on 11-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It's magnetic(held there by our planet's magnetic field), quite radioactive and called the Van Allen belt.

Two regions of intense radiation that partly surround the earth at heights of several thousand kilometers.

So no firmament or dome i'm afraid.

Many thanks for the technical information Andy
I'm not science background so trying to get the head around the protective layer.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Ah, well... ball lightning is probably the closest known phenomena which matches that description.

TrueBrit, many thanks for that information............in your opinion is there much or any of a connection between the magnetronosphere (protective shield) and ball lightning?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: TrueBrit

TrueBrit, many thanks for that information............in your opinion is there much or any of a connection between the magnetronosphere (protective shield) and ball lightning?

No ball lightening is caused during lightening storms and is believed to be ions that were captured by the earth itself during a lightening strike.

As far as a protective shield i think you guys are misunderstanding the magneto sphere and how it works. First The magnetosphere is full of plasma of many different temperatures and densities. These plasmas are created as solar wind comes into contact with the earths magnetic fields. Most common example is the Aurora borealis this is plasma in thr upper atmosphere.

The sun send gusts of charged solar particles hurtling across space. If Earth is in the path of the particle stream, our planet’s magnetic field and atmosphere react. These charged particles hit the earths atmosphere exciting atoms (transfers energy)and we can see radiation released sometimes as photons or gamma rays etc.

Now what the magneto sphere does is force these charged particles toward the poles. The sun has both positive and negative partcles in solar wind so part of thr charge goes one direction and the other the opisit direction. Giving our atmosphere both a positive and negative charge.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23479759]dragonridr

The magnetosphere is full of plasma of many different temperatures and densities. These plasmas are created as solar wind comes into contact with the earths magnetic fields. Most common example is the Aurora borealis this is plasma in thr upper atmosphere.

Superb information Dragonridr
This Plasmathen is visible as the aorora boerells................ In your opinion can the plasma in the actual magnetosphere by visible to the human eye?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Without said layer, we would be fried by solar and cosmic radiation, pretty much the same as Mars now is.

Don't see a problem though as any sufficiently shielded technologies/persons would be unaffected and there are areas that are somewhat less dense and radioactive that could be navigated to a fashion.

Our main problem is the weight of any radiological shielding but i imagine UFO have somewhat surpassed our technology where material science and control of mass/inertia are concerned.

edit on 11-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Many thanks for the information Andy06shake. In your opinion is there any possibility of the magnetosphere being an intelligence within itself?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Well, insofar as the entirety of the atmosphere, which is the dynamic system, the interactions of which are likely to be the cause of all forms of lightning, ball lightning included, is contained within the magnetosphere, then sure, its related, but only in the same way as everything within the solar system is related in some way.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Many thanks Andy06shake
Really learning loads on this field as they never let me study science at GCSE level I was too thick

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: TrueBrit

Many thanks Andy06shake
Really learning loads on this field as they never let me study science at GCSE level I was too thick

Hahhahhaha edit to add.................... Too thick to read peoples names. Many thanks TrueBrit

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Well the Earth and the universe, in general, may display an underlying form of intelligence if the Observer effect holds any weight.

en.wikipedia.org...(physics)

Depends what you mean by intelligence through as we are only just beginning to understand what constitutes life nevermind consciousness and intellect.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Depends what you mean by intelligence through as we are only just beginning to understand what constitutes life nevermind consciousness and intellect.

Like the ufo orbs / ships / UAPs / lights in the sky actually being from the magnetosphere itself, like they live there and visit us down here.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

If UFO exist(and i tend to believe they do in some manner) they are most lightly of an extra-dimensional nature as opposed to extraterrestrial.

This short video raises some interesting questions pertaining to UFO if you have a spare 10 mins.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Many thanks Andy06shake

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join