It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Indictment of US Senate intelligence committee Security Director James A. Wolfe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Read through that, and it's mind numbing just how stupid Wolfe was.

He is definitely toast.

Hillary was supposed to win...so they thought they could get away with "stupid".

Haha very good point, and it is actually true too

They, (Hillary and gigantic crew of misfits), became so pompous and sloppy, and super brazen about their beloved corrupt projects and schemes, it was like Stephen King meets Doctor Seuss, and the Three Stooges.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

We're just getting started.

Feinstein is next.

TRUST SESSIONS

edit on 8-6-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: the2ofusr1

You could have just said " Oh look a squirrel " ...we get that much easier then going through your comments looking for a point that matters .

It doesn't matter what I say. If it doesn't fit your confirmation bias, you do not care what is said or the source it comes from.

That was my point.

What's sad is that it takes a couple pages to explain this # to you guys, and you still don't get it.

Quoted for proof of insanity.

Actual links TO THE PROOF is no longer good for you... time to take 4 pages to argue about the meaning of the word "proof?"

Dude, you literally troll this site EVERY DAY trying to change the meaning of a word here, attempting to nuance there...

keeping your echo chamber clean.

I used to think that you were just another silly hardcore liberal... then I realized it's different with you.

You actually LIKE the negative attention. I guess because to you attention is attention and negative attention is easier to get online?

Don't bother responding to the post unless you are wanting to troll others to respond... I won't read it and will just skip your posts from now on.

I don't give whiskey to alcoholics.

edit on 8-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

New caption:

Guess where the other finger is?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What's your standard for "lying sack-0-#"? Because it seems there are quite of few of them in the Executive Office right now.

Just as a friendly reminder , this is 2018 and Obama is long out of the "Executive Office"

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

He is definitely toast.

Hillary was supposed to win...so they thought they could get away with "stupid".

How the hell was Hillary supposed to win when the FBI reopened the email case during a critical part in the election?

They wanted Trump to win, obviously have dirt on him and can pull his strings to do whatever they like

So , dismissing the charges against Hillary twice assisted the opposition ?
Read my sig.....

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Holy moly, this guy has no sense of the word "clandestine" whatsoever. You know what this really is? The FBI beginning their "face saving" campaign. I wonder how many people they've let slip but now that they are in the limelight as an incompetent organization they bringeth the hammer to prove their "worth" except they have NONE. They are a discredited organization.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Now how about some indictments of Comey and Rosenstein and their buddies for lying to Congress? Will will see anything of that?

It just occurred to me lying has a better sentence than being called to trial for Treason.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

He is definitely toast.

How the hell was Hillary supposed to win when the FBI reopened the email case during a critical part in the election?

They wanted Trump to win, obviously have dirt on him and can pull his strings to do whatever they like

Comey's hand was played when the NYPD threatened to release some of the files from the Wiener Laptop that proved some major f' up's were happening with her. The FBI was forced to respond to new evidence and Comey said so.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

a reply to: Dwoodward85

Have faith - Trumps on the warpath - I just heard him live prior to getting on the chopper - he's after Comeys and Hillarys blood and again used the sailor incarcerated (that he just pardoned) as an example of the gross injustice..

ROFL. It will just be another nothing burger. You guys fall for this crap every time. Bomb shell after bomb shell and nothing comes out of it. Only people who believe it are you who are in the Trump jerking circle. Rahhhh Rahhhh Hillary Rahhhh rahhh Obama durp durp.

So you are okay with these criminals getting away with breaking the law time and time again? Why is that? I don’t care if they are republican or democrat if they are breaking the law they need to be brought to justice.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: olaru12
ATS has become the epicenter of fake news. I don't believe anything coming from such slanted sources.

Twitter.....

Yes, it has. It's funny that people on this site complain about fake news and the MSM, yet they will use the worst sources that are known for being liars/hoaxers, when it confirms their biases.

It also does not help when you have people that admit they inform themselves through Facebook and twitter.

They limit their exposure to information to the sources/people they already know/trust, and then we wonder why they are so poorly-informed.

So are you saying he didnt get indicted?

LOL - I know - these clowns think that the official US District Court document that I provided in my OP, from wikileaks twitter asccount = fake news, even though its now all over the MSM & alternative news as not fake.

Ignore them, they're just butthurt about Trump - also, I piss them off so, theres that too. You'll notice they like to banter about me between themselves.

- this is turning into a good Friday night.

I did not deny what is said in the OP. My comment was specific about sourcing and the hypocrisy we see from many on this site.

Apparently, reading is hard. Even when I use simple words in English, people seem to come up with things I never said.

Perhaps my comment hit a bit too close to home, as you are one of the people that openly admitted you inform yourself through twitter and Facebook. While

and Facebook is a good place to share stories/content, people such as yourself have a very limited pool in which to inform yourselves.

That is the context of my statement. It would be nice if you and others would learn to understand what context means.

Okay. So, are you saying Wikileaks is a bad source?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Why are you being so dishonest? Your integrity is lacking. You could just acknowledge that attacking sourcing in general was simply a veiled way of trying to discredit the OP, but you lack the conviction to stick with it.

Maybe you're the one that doesn't understand language and conversation, since so many people seem to have taken your post the "wrong way." Maybe you're just not as smart as you think you are nor as good of a communicator as you think you are. 'Know your audience' is one of the main rules in communication, is it not? Your audience got it wrong, so it's not them that is at fault, it is in fact yours.

Instead of getting all whiny and expecting everyone to give you the benefit of the doubt (after-all, you haven't earned it, with your lack of integrity).

Also, for a person who likes to point out logical fallacies as often as possible, you do realize source ad-homs are a logical fallacy, right?
edit on 10-6-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The Senate Intel Committee is corrupt and compromised. That's why the liberal MSM is on their side most of the time. Corrupt Republicans and Corrupt Democrats working together, along with James Wolfe, before he was fired.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... ng-to-hide-ssci-involvement-in-fisa-spygate/comment-page-2/

And why did the Senate Intel Committee LEAKER, James Wolfe, seek a "gag order" against President Trump? Thankfully, the judge denied that request this week.
Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The MEDIA KNOWS what's in the FISA application. James Wolfe sent an un-redacted version to NYT/Buzzfeed reporter Ali Watkins in March 2017.

theconservativetreehouse.com... orter-ali-watkins/

This explains why so-called journalists want to keep the FISA redacted. THEY may be implicated!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join