It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Indictment of US Senate intelligence committee Security Director James A. Wolfe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Not only did you change what I said (altered the quote), which is poor form and shady as #, you seem to take great offense to my comments about twitter.

That's fine.

As long as you understand the context of what I said, which was not denying what was said in the OP or what the source says. I was merely commenting on sourcing and confirmation bias in general.

The fact I have to explain that, even though you guys allegedly understand simple English, is sad. I can't even speak in English without you guys #ing it up.

Listen buddy, if you post something that everyone disagrees with, maybe it's because you didn't communicate your thoughts very well, rather than it being everyone elses fault they don't understand what you are trying to convey?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Lol are you sure you know the definition of integrity?

The guilty are being exposed, you can keep your head in the sand, but it does not change what is coming.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amFriday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Not only did you change what I said (altered the quote), which is poor form and shady as #, you seem to take great offense to my comments about twitter.

That's fine.

As long as you understand the context of what I said, which was not denying what was said in the OP or what the source says. I was merely commenting on sourcing and confirmation bias in general.

The fact I have to explain that, even though you guys allegedly understand simple English, is sad. I can't even speak in English without you guys #ing it up.

Listen buddy, if you post something that everyone disagrees with, maybe it's because you didn't communicate your thoughts very well, rather than it being everyone elses fault they don't understand what you are trying to convey?

Do people not read English? Do people not understand the meaning of words?

So what you are saying is I have to dumb it down for people because they lack the ability to understand what is taught in elementary schools.

Also do you understand the logical fallacy you just used?

Nevermind. Don't answer that. The answer is obvious.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Lol are you sure you know the definition of integrity?

The guilty are being exposed, you can keep your head in the sand, but it does not change what is coming.

Jesus. And there is the idiotic deflection.

How can they be guilty if they have not been proven to be so in court?

And please, tell me what is coming. I want this on record so that we can look back and see if you were accurate.

Please be very specific.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Let's just acknowledge that introvert is generalizing, lumping certain groups of ATS members together and claiming they don't use legitimate sources, although we know that isn't the case in this thread as it pertains to Sublimecraft.

Not to mention, we can never understand introvert as intended because he is obviously of superior intelligence (although he/she/it can't seem to stay on topic) and we constantly take her/his/its statements out of context.

We are going in circles with it/her/him... a different type of circle-jerk which introvert dare not be seen participating.

Now that we have that fiasco cleared up, let's get back to Wolfe/indictments/whatever additional information might have been released (even from shady [by some] sources) since the creation of this thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Why do you bother..?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Now that we have that fiasco cleared up, let's get back to Wolfe/indictments/whatever additional information might have been released (even from shady [by some] sources) since the creation of this thread.
So you are saying ...Not Aliens .

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I see lots of pictures of him with Michael Cohen and Jared Kushner.
Wonder about that huh?
Where was he getting his info to leak.

Those must be juicy !!

Got any to show us?

😲🚬🔫

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Does this mean the 1st Amendment doesn't protect reporters who break other laws ?

Oh Oh it was all classified at the time !!

😲

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Its like a Hillary bash in here. A few lefties in the mix always make for an entertaining read..

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Not to mention, we can never understand introvert as intended because he is obviously of superior intelligence (although he/she/it can't seem to stay on topic) and we constantly take her/his/its statements out of context.

It's a lefty thing. Don't forget, Hillary's campaign was too smart to win...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Why do you bother..?

Good question, why does he bother? Seems to me like he is arguing for the sake of arguing.

Ego + Denial is a helluva thing.

Speaking of which, why do people continue going in circles with these people? At best it's futile, and at worst it's a never-ending assault of cognitive dissonance laced with large amounts of irony and hypocrisy that is capable of overwhelming your brain and sending it into a coma.

I know it was a rhetorical question meant for him, but I thought I'd answer anyway.

..no wonder I stopped trying to engage with these people..

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Look who got triggered and hijacked another thread.

You're arguably the most selfish and self-absorbed member of this forum.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Let's just acknowledge that introvert is generalizing, lumping certain groups of ATS members together and claiming they don't use legitimate sources

There is some truth to that.

although we know that isn't the case in this thread as it pertains to Sublimecraft.

I made no claims as to this particular thread.

Context does seem to be a big issue for many.

We are going in circles with it/her/him... a different type of circle-jerk which introvert dare not be seen participating.

One you chose to engage in by choice.

Have at it. I made a simple comment that I figured would not have been of concern for many, but apparently it triggered some people.

Not my problem.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Why do you bother..?

I'm an idiot.

That's why.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

No, you're right on all fronts.

It seems it's not about being right, but rather proving someone else wrong.

When you go down to that level, then yes, you're the one who sounds mental.

edit on 8-6-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wolfe was targeting Carter Page.

dailycaller.com...

Much Russia? But why? Personal politics or was he being paid
by someone with an agenda? Fusion GPS?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Good question, why does he bother? Seems to me like he is arguing for the sake of arguing.

I was not arguing. I made one comment and others came in to argue about what I said.

At least make sure you put things in proper context.

Speaking of which, why do people continue going in circles with these people? At best it's futile, and at worst it's a never-ending assault of cognitive dissonance laced with large amounts of irony and hypocrisy that is capable of overwhelming your brain and sending it into a coma.

Could you point out where I was being hypocritical?

..no wonder I stopped trying to engage with these people..

But you haven't stopped. You engage me often.

So are you lying?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Wolfe was targeting Carter Page.

dailycaller.com...

Much Russia? But why? Personal politics or was he being paid
by someone with an agenda? Fusion GPS?

All Roads Lead (back) to Obama

"We always use every available excuse for failure"

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Look who got triggered and hijacked another thread.

I made one comment and then others took it from there.

Not sure how you came to the conclusion you have, but I'm not surprised.

You're arguably the most selfish and self-absorbed member of this forum.

Ok. I'd ask what information you used to make such an "argument", but I know better. You 're just talking out of your ass.

That's fine.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join