It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Indictment of US Senate intelligence committee Security Director James A. Wolfe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

No can’t you see!

To those two posters, linking to the actual indictment itself is fake news

Only when it is filtered through their left wing msm can we then discuss it

I love posters like that, they are good for a laugh every time

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: olaru12
ATS has become the epicenter of fake news. I don't believe anything coming from such slanted sources.

Twitter.....

Yes, it has. It's funny that people on this site complain about fake news and the MSM, yet they will use the worst sources that are known for being liars/hoaxers, when it confirms their biases.

It also does not help when you have people that admit they inform themselves through Facebook and twitter.

They limit their exposure to information to the sources/people they already know/trust, and then we wonder why they are so poorly-informed.

So are you saying he didnt get indicted?

LOL - I know - these clowns think that the official US District Court document that I provided in my OP, from wikileaks twitter asccount = fake news, even though its now all over the MSM & alternative news as not fake.

Ignore them, they're just butthurt about Trump - also, I piss them off so, theres that too. You'll notice they like to banter about me between themselves.

- this is turning into a good Friday night.

I did not deny what is said in the OP. My comment was specific about sourcing and the hypocrisy we see from many on this site.

Apparently, reading is hard. Even when I use simple words in English, people seem to come up with things I never said.

Perhaps my comment hit a bit too close to home, as you are one of the people that openly admitted you inform yourself through twitter and Facebook. While twitter and Facebook is a good place to share stories/content, people such as yourself have a very limited pool in which to inform yourselves.

That is the context of my statement. It would be nice if you and others would learn to understand what context means.
edit on 8-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

ATS has become the epicenter of fake news. I don't believe anything coming from such slanted sources.

Twitter.....

Yes, it has. It's funny that people on this site complain about fake news and the MSM, yet they will use the worst sources that are known for being liars/hoaxers, when it confirms their biases.

It also does not help when you have people that admit they inform themselves through Facebook and twitter.

They limit their exposure to information to the sources/people they already know/trust, and then we wonder why they are so poorly-informed.

LOL - I know - these clowns think that the official US District Court document that I provided in my OP, from wikileaks twitter asccount = fake news, even though its now all over the MSM & alternative news as not fake.

Ignore them, they're just butthurt about Trump - also, I piss them off so, theres that too. You'll notice they like to banter about me between themselves.

I did not deny what is said in the OP. My comment was specific about sourcing and the hypocrisy we see from many on this site.

Apparently, reading is hard. Even when I use simple words in English, people seem to come up with things I never said.

Perhaps my comment hit a bit too close to home, as you are one pf the people that openly admitted you inform yourself through twitter and Facebook. While twitter and Facebook is a good place to share stories/content, people such as yourself have a very limited pool in which to inform yourselves.

That is the context of my statement. It would be nice if you and others would learn to understand what context means.

Hahahaha!

Dude you complained about the source that actually linked to the actual indictment, and you have the nerve to call people hypocrites?

Hahahaha!

Man keep going!

Remember everyone, if you wanted actual investigation into the intel community, you are just a right wing nut, even when crimes are found

And if you link the actual indictment itself, it’s a bad source and shows you are a hypocrite!

You can’t make this stuff up!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Twitter.....

It's the internet! Your expectations are lofty. And your horse is too high - maybe you should step down for a bit.

Perhaps my comment hit a bit too close to home, as you are one pf the people that openly admitted you inform yourself through twitter and Facebook. While twitter and Facebook is a good place to share stories/content, people such as yourself have a very limited pool in which to inform yourselves.

you are special

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Twitter.....

you inform yourself through Facebook.

OK, I'm only going to say this once more:

I
DO
NOT
HAVE
A
FACEBOOK
ACCOUNT

Now, show me where I've linked to facebook? The only time I've mentioned it is in a thread that I started about a brainiac woman that a friend sent to me VIA MY PERSONAL email account - of which I sourced the story from elsewhere.

I don't facebook - it's utter sh!t.

You CLEARLY have no idea what is happening on twitter, nor who posts on it, so I'm not even going to bother. Do both of us a favour and just ignore my threads or stick to the #in topic.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Twitter.....

It is a matter of the content that is shared on the platforms that indicates whether or not it is valid. Take for example this thread here, in the OP we find the actual court document, thus validating it as an actual source.

Are you enjoying the show?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

It's the internet! Your expectations are lofty. And your horse is too high - maybe you should step down for a bit.

That is true. My expectations are high and I will not believe something to be true just because I read it on the internet, or because it fits my confirmation bias.

you are special

That seems to be true. I must be special because I understand the meaning of words, context and I do not have to misrepresent either to get my point across, or have a conversation.

Unfortunately, others have issues with simple comprehension, the meaning of words and proceed to make up things to fit their little agendas.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Not only did you change what I said (altered the quote), which is poor form and shady as #, you seem to take great offense to my comments about twitter.

That's fine.

As long as you understand the context of what I said, which was not denying what was said in the OP or what the source says. I was merely commenting on sourcing and confirmation bias in general.

The fact I have to explain that, even though you guys allegedly understand simple English, is sad. I can't even speak in English without you guys #ing it up.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It is a matter of the content that is shared on the platforms that indicates whether or not it is valid.

No. The facts behind the matter (IE the truth) indicate whether it is valid or not.

Take for example this thread here, in the OP we find the actual court document, thus validating it as an actual source.

Ok. I did not deny that. I made a statement about sourcing and such in general, as it pertained to the posts I quoted.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Are you enjoying the show?

Show? It appears I created a perfect opportunity for idiots to have a circle jerk.

You're welcome.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's all you guys have, isn't it?
Ignore everything and keep on with "But but but TRUMP!!"

How's that deflection workin for ya lately?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

As long as you understand the context of what I said, which was not denying what was said in the OP or what the source says. I was merely commenting on sourcing and confirmation bias in general. The fact I have to explain that, even though you guys allegedly understand simple English, is sad. I can't even speak in English without you guys #ing it up.
You could have just said " Oh look a squirrel " ...we get that much easier then going through your comments looking for a point that matters .

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Introvert you and your ilk are the circle jerk that keeps on giving!

Your responses are like a case study in cognitive dissonance, the show is a metaphor describing this entertainment!

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Same damn people come into damn near every thread....

Always the same.... make comments that have nothing to do with the OP, and then direct the flow to a different direction, ie; instead of Wolfe, lets bring up fake news and accuse people of crap that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of discussion.

Carry on..... just another ATS day.
edit on R542018-06-08T10:54:15-05:00k546Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

You could have just said " Oh look a squirrel " ...we get that much easier then going through your comments looking for a point that matters .

It doesn't matter what I say. If it doesn't fit your confirmation bias, you do not care what is said or the source it comes from.

That was my point.

What's sad is that it takes a couple pages to explain this # to you guys, and you still don't get it.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Cambridge Analytica director 'met Assange to discuss US election'
Brittany Kaiser also claims to have channelled payments and donations to WikiLeaks

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Introvert you and your ilk are the circle jerk that keeps on giving!

Your responses are like a case study in cognitive dissonance, the show is a metaphor describing this entertainment!

Where exactly was the circle jerk me and my ilk are engaging in?

Unlike you and the rest of the goobers in this thread, me and my ilk have not dog-piled on anyone for the sake of circle jerks and laughs.

Unfortunately, you highlight a huge problem on this site and with people in general. You make things up. Don't really have a legitimate response, make things up. Like me and my ilk circle jerking.

It's almost as if you guys don't have any integrity.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

What's sad is that it takes a couple pages to explain this # to you guys, and you still don't get it.
Says you ...but we do get it and we do have our preferred sources just like you . Maybe a better place to discuss it over a few pages not related to the topic might be a separate thread . Have at it , I am sure someone could benefit from it .

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Let me assist you with this....continuos circle jerk found here! Take some time to refresh your memory! :p

To be clear, coming into every thread you possibly can to deflect from the material covered and stating that the people going over said material are engaged in a circle jerk is precisely what I am getting at...

Thanks for pointing out the problems of ATS with each and every post!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amFriday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Have at it , I am sure someone could benefit from it .

I doubt it.

This site has gone to # and the people here are loonier than those that used to think they were abducted by aliens.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Let me assist you with this....continuos circle jerk found here! Take some time to refresh your memory! :p

So no circle jerk, huh.

Imagine that. You just made it up.

Like I said, no integrity.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join