It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Indictment of US Senate intelligence committee Security Director James A. Wolfe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Delusional seems to be the theme for these Anti Trumpers .... just look at some of the posts around here

God Bless America

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Apparently an actual arrest is a 'nothing burger' in the world of lefties.

Will nothing open their eyes?

Any guesses as to how many more indictments and arrests are needed before lefties...*gulp*...admit the truth (that this is a something burger)?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
About to be some Lulz-burgers served hot.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

A girlfriend at the New York Times and someone in another thread said his wife is in the FBI. He gets around huh.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Not Donald j trump?

He's lied over two thousand times since taking the oath. ( What a joke an oath)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
From 2013 (folks, twitter is going NUTS over this)..........

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Not Donald j trump?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
From 2013 (folks, twitter is going NUTS over this)..........

life imitates art or art imitating life???
either way kevin spacey is still screwed

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

George Soros sure does get around.
There are websites dedicated to the retarded conspiracy theories about him.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Having a problem holding your head up are you?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Now how about some indictments of Comey and Rosenstein and their buddies for lying to Congress? Will will see anything of that?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
ATS has become the epicenter of fake news. I don't believe anything coming from such slanted sources.

Twitter.....

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Not Donald j trump?

and you have lied just as many times just on ATS alone. So there is that. Do you like being just like Trump?

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There are websites dedicated to the retarded conspiracy theories about him.

Open Society International funds Wikileaks

Now, go grab your leotards and show me your best mental gymnastics - I'll grab a beer.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
ATS has become the epicenter of fake news. I don't believe anything coming from such slanted sources.

Twitter.....

Yes, it has. It's funny that people on this site complain about fake news and the MSM, yet they will use the worst sources that are known for being liars/hoaxers, when it confirms their biases.

It also does not help when you have people that admit they inform themselves through Facebook and twitter.

They limit their exposure to information to the sources/people they already know/trust, and then we wonder why they are so poorly-informed.
edit on 8-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Twitter.....

Yes, it has. It's funny that people on this site complain about fake news and the MSM, yet they will use the worst sources that are known for being liars/hoaxers, when it confirms their biases.

It also does not help when you have people that admit they inform themselves through Facebook and twitter.

They limit their exposure to information to the sources/people they already know/trust, and then we wonder why they are so poorly-informed.

So are you saying he didnt get indicted?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Twitter.....

No. My post was about sourcing and confirmation bias.

Did you not read it?

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Twitter.....

LOL - I know - these clowns think that the official US District Court document that I provided in my OP, from wikileaks twitter asccount = fake news, even though its now all over the MSM & alternative news as not fake.

Ignore them, they're just butthurt about Trump - also, I piss them off so, theres that too. You'll notice they like to banter about me between themselves.

- this is turning into a good Friday night.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Twitter.....

News of this arrest has been all over even in msm sites

But seeing as how you fought tooth and nail against even an investigation of investigators, I am not surprised you would act like this is a fake story

You are starting to look even more sad than usual

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Twitter.....

NYTimes

Read the indictment

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join