It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Indictment of US Senate intelligence committee Security Director James A. Wolfe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

ETA follow-up tweet just in..

WIKILEAKS - twitter

Full Indictment pdf - 11 pages

Standby - just breaking

ETA: Lie #1....

ETA: More of the lies....

OK, having just read the whole thing, Wolfe is screwed. I need to search for a precedent to see what the punishment will be.

indictment
ɪnˈdʌɪtm(ə)nt/Submit
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
a formal charge or accusation of a serious crime.
"an indictment for conspiracy"
synonyms: charge, accusation, arraignment, citation, summons; More
a thing that serves to illustrate that a system or situation is bad and deserves to be condemned.
"these rapidly escalating crime figures are an indictment of our society"

edit on 8/6/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Read through that, and it's mind numbing just how stupid Wolfe was.

He is definitely toast.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So he has only been arrested, but not charged/sentenced yet.

Lying to FBI agents about releasing nonpublic information to reporters (including his girlfriend at NYT).

Wonder what types of penalties he'll be looking at.

I hope justice prevails

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed & Famcore

I've literally just finished adding more screenshots and comments to my OP, and then read both of your comments - we are all totally on the same page.

lets see where this leads vis-a-vis 'the punishment'

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

WikiLeaks? That's IRONIC!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

WikiLeaks? That's IRONIC!

Indeed, hows that lying sack-o-sh!t Wolfe and the formal indictment signed and sealed just yesterday?

??

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Game
Set
Blouses!

Great news on a Friday morning. Keep 'em coming.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

What's your standard for "lying sack-0-#"? Because it seems there are quite of few of them in the Executive Office right now.

As far as the indictment. I don't know yet. I see Carter Page's name, and I see dates from 2014. Other than that, I have no idea what the issues were that were supposedly leaked, or if they were published. I just don't know But I do know that I don't trust any spin that comes out of WikiLeaks.

edit on 8-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What's your standard for "lying sack-0-#"?
Hillary & Bill Clinton

I just don't know But I do know that I don't trust any spin that comes out of WikiLeaks.

Many don't, even though they have a 100% strike rate with their releases being proven factual. WL is a storage facility, the uploaded holds the encryption keys which are eventually matched upon verification. Also, George Soros bankrolls Wikileaks through his OSF.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

See I tend to show little faith in these types of stories since Clinton got away with it. She "mishandled" secret information and got away with it even though the law says that even mishandling secret stuff is a felon. While I'm not sure how the two are comparable, at this point I've come to the realisation that there are two tiers to the legal system in the US and even in the UK.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Many don't, even though they have a 100% strike rate with their releases being proven factual. WL is a storage facility, the uploaded holds the encryption keys which are eventually matched upon verification. Also, George Soros bankrolls Wikileaks through his OSF.

Exactly

Wiki is completely different from Q with regards to track record (sparkling!, BTW), whether people to choose acknowledge it or not!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Have faith - Trumps on the warpath - I just heard him live prior to getting on the chopper - he's after Comeys and Hillarys blood and again used the sailor incarcerated (that he just pardoned) as an example of the gross injustice..

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
IMPORTANT TO NOTE

He is NOT being indicted for leaking classified info - he's being indicted for LYING to the FBI.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Dwoodward85

Have faith - Trumps on the warpath - I just heard him live prior to getting on the chopper - he's after Comeys and Hillarys blood and again used the sailor incarcerated (that he just pardoned) as an example of the gross injustice..

ROFL. It will just be another nothing burger. You guys fall for this crap every time. Bomb shell after bomb shell and nothing comes out of it. Only people who believe it are you who are in the Trump jerking circle. Rahhhh Rahhhh Hillary Rahhhh rahhh Obama durp durp.
edit on 8-6-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I see lots of pictures of him with Michael Cohen and Jared Kushner.
Wonder about that huh?
Where was he getting his info to leak.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ms Sotomayor is one of the 4 reporters accused of being part of the leak of classified info - insane!!!!

Check out her tweet just now.......

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join