It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CORPORATOCRACY: Bayer takes over Monsatan.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Germany and the US have nothing to do with globalism, just place names for where they can pillage and profit. The size of these conglomerates is the scary bit. They are becoming like Mc Donalds, you see them everywhere. Very bad for human life.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is BIG business! 63 billion!

These guys are BIG.

Bayer now moves up the ladder in ratings of the big pharma companies, which I think J&J is still number one.

These pharma companies are really something to behold.

As an IT consultant, I’ve worked in literally all of them, even Bayer.

Most of these companies are like huge cities inside their establishments. Massive hallways, huge ceilings, and office space pretty humongous.

Some are scary, with cages for animal research and you don’t want to go in those places.

Many of the people, though, really act like they take the drugs right then and there, like Merck. Arrogant petty people.

Though most of the folks are happy and nice because they feel they work for a giant and these pharma companies are giants of power and influence.

www.europeanpharmaceuticalreview.com...

25 pharma companies by global sales

www.pmlive.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ho-ly shnikes!

It's the Umbrella Corporation.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Two of the most evil corporations in history together at last. I truly hope that the world will crack down on these dark entities and tell them to sod off.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Lol, yes, we kicked Monsanto out of the UK, no GM crops grown here, I wear my convictions of criminal damage on GM test crops with pride. We won, they moved on to more subservient nations.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Justoneman

The principles of Capitalism are set to prevent Corporatocracy, these players are allowed to play by bent rules and are not being held accountable.

That's fair... the EU probably would not allow Monsanto to buy out Bayer, although it amounts to the same thing.

THAT failure would be by the unelected members of the three letter agencies who are aiding/controlling industry, depending on your perspective.

So the FBI, CIA, and NSA are running the EU now?

This is a fascist style approach with subjugation of the masses as a byproduct of eliminating the appearance of choices.

Erm, you have that exactly the wrong way round. Fascism creates the appearance of choice while removing it.

That goes hand in hand with the progressives agenda that run most of our elected members of the Uni-party pushing us toward communism.

Which is it? Fascism or Communism? In fascism, corporations and private property are allowed, it's the political process that is "managed" by the state. In communism, corporations are abolished and the state controls all the resources and means of production.

Of course, you may be confused by Russian propaganda, that equates Russian fascism with democracy and liberal democracy with fascism. RT has made that a key objective.

And to answer the question about the three letter agencies I think the globalist are running them all and the EU if we could pull back the curtain even more than we have seen since DJT began running.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: aliensanonymous

The principles of Capitalism are set to prevent Corporatocracy, these players are allowed to play by bent rules and are not being held accountable. THAT failure would be by the unelected members of the three letter agencies who are aiding/controlling industry, depending on your perspective. This is a fascist style approach with subjugation of the masses as a byproduct of eliminating the appearance of choices. That goes hand in hand with the progressives agenda that run most of our elected members of the Uni-party pushing us toward communism.

There is so much wrong in this paragraph. The goal of Capitalism is corporatocracy. That is, by definition, winning at Capitalism. That goal is done by corporate control of government and writing the laws or lack thereof (all's fair in unregulated capitalism) to crush competition. The government has little power against the corporatocracy. We can try, and at least we can elect in government. But when it comes to corporate greed, we have no say. We don't elect anyone to the board of directors.

Towards communism???? I think there is a little bit of an -ism soup going on in your brain where things are getting all mixed up. Progressives support the corporatocracy now?? Jesus, you couldn't make this up.

(I'll admit that both the Repubs and Dems do since they are all center right corporatists, but the leftist populous... no, by deisgn).

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: aliensanonymous

The principles of Capitalism are set to prevent Corporatocracy, these players are allowed to play by bent rules and are not being held accountable. THAT failure would be by the unelected members of the three letter agencies who are aiding/controlling industry, depending on your perspective. This is a fascist style approach with subjugation of the masses as a byproduct of eliminating the appearance of choices. That goes hand in hand with the progressives agenda that run most of our elected members of the Uni-party pushing us toward communism.

There is so much wrong in this paragraph. The goal of Capitalism is corporatocracy. That is, by definition, winning at Capitalism. That goal is done by corporate control of government and writing the laws or lack thereof (all's fair in unregulated capitalism) to crush competition. The government has little power against the corporatocracy. We can try, and at least we can elect in government. But when it comes to corporate greed, we have no say. We don't elect anyone to the board of directors.

Towards communism???? I think there is a little bit of an -ism soup going on in your brain where things are getting all mixed up. Progressives support the corporatocracy now?? Jesus, you couldn't make this up.

(I'll admit that both the Repubs and Dems do since they are all center right corporatists, but the leftist populous... no, by deisgn).

You are off in the weeds. Yes absolutely Progs ARE in on and are driving the conspiracy of communist world gov. Being Neutral however I see RINO's as progs also. Pay attention to the fact that your freedoms are at stake and by gradually warming the water the frog gets cooked like we will by gradually allowing eroding freedoms.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join