It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up Tron? Why no moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have a pretty small amount in tron, under $500, bought in at .04-.05 USD a few months ago. All the talk was about how tron would hit .20 after main net launched. That did not happen. In fact, the price has dropped to just under .06 USD. And most Cryptos are doing poorly right now. What gives? Has all the money been scared off by the crash in January?
What do you think i should do? Im not looking to make a killing. Just maybe enough for a springfield m1a or downpayment for a jeep.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

If you're looking for quick, simple cash, then Bitcoin is your answer.

BTC has been sideways for months, if (when) the market picks up, BTC will be the first and fastest. Most everything else is greater risk and speculation.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt
I have a pretty small amount in tron, under $500, bought in at .04-.05 USD a few months ago. All the talk was about how tron would hit .20 after main net launched. That did not happen. In fact, the price has dropped to just under .06 USD. And most Cryptos are doing poorly right now. What gives? Has all the money been scared off by the crash in January?
What do you think i should do? Im not looking to make a killing. Just maybe enough for a springfield m1a or downpayment for a jeep.

TRON is suffering because people are figuring out that it's use case is a pipedream.

When you invest in Crypto, before you pick a coin, do 2 things...

1. Read the white paper, thoroughly and ask yourself, does this make sense?
2. Look at the team assembled behind the project and their business plan, are they capable?

TRON fails both categories. The purpose of the asset is to create a digital blockchain network of media, where creators and curators are paid with TRX by users for access.

Sorry, but.. we have that already.. it's called YouTube and Netflix, and it doesnt need a blockchain nor does one make sense. People hate microtransactions, why do you want an internet designed around them?

Secondly, their team is a bunch of amateur know nothing's and they have very few if any strategic partnerships nor a clear business plan.

I can't give financial advice. That being said, look into the top 15 coins and see what assets pass these tests. Ethereum, XRP, ADA... those imo are solid investments, because they have real use cases, top notch teams, and excellent strategies.

Then there's the time tested tried and true BTC. You can go there, but BTC is beginning to suck at its own usecase. Transaction times and volatility are preventing it from broader appeal as a payment method.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
dont believe everything you hear on the internet.

Tron is a promise of a coin that doesn't even exist yet...

Many other coins that can actually be used in real life.

Tron is not one of those.

join