It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skin and Bones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Everyone gets made fun of. Can't take it personal.

On a phone so can't imbed but hut up YouTube and check out the ghost who walks by Karen Elson. Tell me what you think it's about. It's a great song. She is a supermodel.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I was a skinny kid, now I'm a not as skinny adult.

Work on your muscle tone, eat the right foods, get enough protein and healthy foods. I'm guessing at this stage, you could probably eat anything, and not have it show, but I noticed that when my weight normalized, in my thirties, weight went on evenly when it was from good healthy proteins, and only on my belly when it was sugars, pastas...

Weight training, and working very physical jobs, is how I finally filled out. I even had a doctors note at one of my jobs, to let me eat when needed, or I'd lose both weight and blood pressure. I had a very high metabolism, but muscle is the only way to get some shape.

If you ever get a weird taste/smell, ammonia like, in your throats when doing physical exertion, you need more protein.....it's from burning muscle instead of fat. You have no fat to burn, so chicken, eggs, beans, lentils......

If I knew all this when I was younger, I would have had a nicer figure earlier than thirty....

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

There is no one to blame for your stature but you unless you have an untreatable medical condition.

This sounds like a fat person saying they don't eat much....you cannot make something out of nothing and that applies whatever size you are.

I too am and have been "lean" all my life. That doesn't change unless I change my eating, excercise and living habits.

I can eat like a horse but have hollow legs.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I have been fighting a weight problem my entire life.I wouldn't
worry too much on being skinny,what's really important is being
healthy.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It's the size of your HEART that matters on the inside...not what you look like on the outside

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nobody is immune to the laws of physics! If you want to make a change to your body size start tracking your calories in vs. calories out. To gain you take more in than you exert; to lose you just exert more than you take in. Calculate your BMR, or get a fitbit and sign up for a food tracking app or count calories manually.

I was obese by 1st grade and had some pretty bad habits modeled by my parents. By the time I was 19 I was a healthy weight for my size due to counting calories and exercise, and this was back in the day done with pencil and paper and VHS aerobics tapes.

Also don't let superficial judgemental people get you down, they're just pointing out things on other people to distract from their own insecurities. Feel sorry for them and don't stoop to their level.

Take care of yourself, it is the first step to helping other people.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Haters gonna hate. Chase inner happiness not the opinions of people who are probably not happy inside themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join